Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
Moore
Milarepa
awaken
7 posters

Symbol Repetition

awaken
    awaken

Symbol Repetition Empty Symbol Repetition

Post by awaken Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:32 am

it has been consistent that every symbol drawn causes a charge of reiki energy.
    what would happen if a symbol was drawn repeatedly over the course of 60 seconds over an area?

or perhaps more reasonably, how frequently should symbols be drawn over an area during treatment to maximize its effects?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Symbol Repetition Empty Re: Symbol Repetition

Post by Milarepa Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 am

I think Takata sensei taught to draw CKR only once, for instance, saying it was very powerful.
    Moore

Post by Moore Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:20 pm

I heard something similar. IMHO there's no real point in drawing any symbol more then once. It's already doing its job. But then i teach that one should only use one symbol per treatment session to allow the energy the time to work in depth on the client.
    Frank
    Frank

Post by Frank Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:02 pm

awaken wrote:what would happen if a symbol was drawn repeatedly over the course of 60 seconds over an area?

Whatever you think will happen Wink

*Gasshō*
    Frank
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:30 pm

and if done on a regular basis, the practitioner may possibly develop a mild case of R.S.I.

Laughing

Frank wrote:
    awaken wrote:what would happen if a symbol was drawn repeatedly over the course of 60 seconds over an area?

Whatever you think will happen Wink

*Gasshō*
    Frank
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:44 am

What is the incubation time / activated period of symbols ? one session, all sessions in the same room for that day, all sessions with a particular person over, say, one week...

we often draw CKR once in the session as taught by Takata sensei. till how long the symbol remain activated ? any possiblity of it remaining activated beyond session too ?

thanks

salman
    Moore

Post by Moore Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:What is the incubation time / activated period of symbols ? one session, all sessions in the same room for that day, all sessions with a particular person over, say, one week...

we often draw CKR once in the session as taught by Takata sensei. till how long the symbol remain activated ? any possiblity of it remaining activated beyond session too ?

thanks

salman

I tend to emphasize that when giving a reiki treatment, we begin by setting the atmosphere and mentality by doing Gassho. We end the treatment in the same way. Doing Gassho doesn't affect the energy, as it always flows through everything living. What it does however is "resetting" our focus from the symbol and into the general reiki energy.

I've posted a few times here, and have made mention of earth ki and heaven ki. I see these as two sides of the same coin (reiki) that focuses on various aspects of the person. These aspects are, among other ways, connected to through symbols. Through Gassho we reset our minds so we don't focus in on a specific aspect. Instead we are reiki in its entirety.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Moore wrote: Through Gassho we reset our minds so we don't focus in on a specific aspect.

interesting pespective on this role of gassho Smile

thanks Moore

take care

salman
    Frank
    Frank

Post by Frank Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Moore wrote:Doing Gassho doesn't affect the energy, as it always flows through everything living.

My experience is that connecting the hands definitely does something with your energy.
    You might have to meditate for a little while to realise what's happening though. Just sit a while with your hands in gasshō, in front of your heart, and let it be the only thing there is at the moment. Gasshō in front of the heart, nothing else. Just "be" and observe.

Sorry for this off-topic post Razz

*Gasshō*
    Frank
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:25 am

Moore wrote:
    Lambs-Wool wrote:What is the incubation time / activated period of symbols ? one session, all sessions in the same room for that day, all sessions with a particular person over, say, one week...

thanks

salman

I tend to emphasize that when giving a reiki treatment, we begin by setting the atmosphere and mentality by doing Gassho. We end the treatment in the same way. Doing Gassho doesn't affect the energy, as it always flows through everything living. What it does however is "resetting" our focus from the symbol and into the general reiki energy.

I've posted a few times here, and have made mention of earth ki and heaven ki. I see these as two sides of the same coin (reiki) that focuses on various aspects of the person. These aspects are, among other ways, connected to through symbols. Through Gassho we reset our minds so we don't focus in on a specific aspect. Instead we are reiki in its entirety.

thought it a little funny that you thought Gassho, doesn’t effect the energy Gassho brings great effect to the energy, it lifts the vibration in which you channel, it connects your heart to your third eye, connecting all the wonderful things a healer needs, it brings divinity to you and those you heal for, Gassho my lovely brings much to the energy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 am