Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

"(ever) enter(ed) the world of AVATAR (?)"

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

"(ever) enter(ed) the world of AVATAR (?)" Empty "(ever) enter(ed) the world of AVATAR (?)"

Post by Milarepa Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:44 am

Good god! Went to see Avatar in 3d tonight with the kids. Dam brilliant film. One of the most spiritual hollywood films i've ever saw, and prob the best ever film i've saw. Lots of spiritual truths in it, highly recommended!

Last edited by Milarepa on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

"(ever) enter(ed) the world of AVATAR (?)" Empty Re: "(ever) enter(ed) the world of AVATAR (?)"

Post by Reikijim Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:07 am

Milarepa wrote:Good god! Went to see Avatar in 3d tonight with the kids. Dam brilliant film. One of the most spiritual hollywood films i've ever saw, and prob the best ever film i've saw. Lots of spiritual truths in it, highly recommended!

Hi Wayne,

I saw Avatar on Saturday night in digital 3D...A very amazing movie...beautiful images...With a spiritual/environmental message...I`d see it again.

Very Happy RJ
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

"(ever) enter(ed) the world of AVATAR (?)" Empty Re: "(ever) enter(ed) the world of AVATAR (?)"

Post by Milarepa Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 am

Fantastic bro! glad you saw it also!

Hehe, the whole family went with me. As we were watching it in 3d, i looked to the side, and could see my 8 year old daughter had her hand out, trying to 'catch' the flowers she thought were floating toward her! bless her!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:29 am

Milarepa wrote:Fantastic bro! glad you saw it also!

Hehe, the whole family went with me. As we were watching it in 3d, i looked to the side, and could see my 8 year old daughter had her hand out, trying to 'catch' the flowers she thought were floating toward her! bless her!

you know what, i thought i would start a thread called "(ever) enter(ed) the world of AVATAR (?)" and to my amazement, the topic was already there Smile

(would be a favour, if you could rename the topic title to one above ) Smile

well, the movie is mesmerizing ! unfortunately, i was bit late on saturday, 16th Jan when i reached the theater, and joined at the stretch when Eva was helping him saving his life from dogs in the dark... and so naturally, i was first not able to make myself familiar with the concept of what is being goin on Smile but the interesting thing which i gonna share here, that within a 10 minutes time, i was having a complete synchronity with the basic thread of the movie, like if i had been watching it right from the beginning of the show...

so, i dare say, that AVATAR has something that transcends directly on our soul, without bothering our intellect or understanding to come into play as a necessary condition... lovely watching! Smile

the movie is such a masterpiece... omg... fascinating, yet revealing....

pesonally speaking, its been a while when i would share the company of trees, and like i said once at reiki-4-all site, when there is an array of trees on a road or path, we have to identify the elder tree, since out of protocol, the younger trees seldom talk or communicate once their elder tree is present... and the concept has been exposed so magnificantly in the movie, i m totally speechless! Smile

the concept of travel of soul from human body to alien prototype, is fundamentally a very true fact! its often that when we sleep, our soul sorta leaves our body with only a matching of id's link active so as to keep the bond intact.. and thats been so wonderfully exposed... real applause..

i dont readily memorize many minute things since its been already a fortnight that i watched the movie, but i still carry a magical hallo of the movie with me right now!

maybe i will write more, when i watch it again tomorrow (maybe) Smile

take care

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:58 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:Fantastic bro! glad you saw it also!

you know what, i thought i would start a thread called "(ever) enter(ed) the world of AVATAR (?)" and to my amazement, the topic was already there Smile

(would be a favour, if you could rename the topic title to one above ) Smile

sure, no probs buddy!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:50 am

o thanks buddy Smile

really nice of you!

salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 pm