Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

What this section is for

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

What this section is for Empty What this section is for

Post by Milarepa Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:56 am

Hi all,
    RLL has had the exceptional honour of some of the world's leading teachers of Reiki with their busy (usually international) schedule, and provide a small window into their experiences, and ideas/hopes, with Reiki.

This concept has been in the works for some time, it's been a collective team effort with our staff, who've also devoted a lot of their personal time to this venture.

Over a number of weeks, we'll be providing interviews, in no particular order. There'll be the option to comment on the interview, but please be aware, the people interviewed have very busy schedules, so most likely won't be able to respond. The interview is as far as their involvement can go. However, feel free to talk with them about what services they provide.

Like the 'Contributor of the Month' & 'Reiki Catalyst' sections, this section is also to be free from Reiki 'politics', and the disecting of the respondants views. RLL will moderate accordingly, in line with the 'Terms of Service' we all signed up to (which can be viewed in 'Reiki General' section).

Forums can understandably get a very bad image at times, and many Reiki practitioners don't particularly care for them. Including some of the folks interviewed. They still honoured us with the willingness to share some insights. As far as i'm personally aware, this 'collection of views' could be a first for a Reiki forum. A massive thanks goes out to all who agreed to be interviewed.

I'd like to personally give a big thankyou to Andy. Andy was the person who came up with this idea, so none of it would have happened only for him. Most of all, appreciation deserves to be shown to the other forum staff, who for many months have been constantly developing this exciting concept. I know i speak for all staff when i say reading these interviews has been exceptionally inspiring, we know you'll feel the same!

i'm gonna go now, it's sounding like an acceptance speech for an oscar!

Warmest wishes
    RLL.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:03 am