Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Living on "energy" ? is there any end of 'endless' possibilities

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Living on "energy" ? is there any end of 'endless' possibilities Empty Living on "energy" ? is there any end of 'endless' possibilities

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue May 11, 2010 7:12 pm

hi Friends Smile

something of interest here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

how do you see him ?

and especially the phrase

“If Jani does not derive energy from food and water, he must be doing that from energy sources around him, sunlight being one,” said Shah.

“As medical practitioners we cannot shut our eyes to possibilities, to a source of energy other than calories.”

interested in 'objective' analysis Basketball

take care

salman

Last edited by Lambs-Wool on Tue May 11, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : emphasis added)
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Living on "energy" ? is there any end of 'endless' possibilities Empty Re: Living on "energy" ? is there any end of 'endless' possibilities

Post by chi_solas Wed May 12, 2010 4:32 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:hi Friends Smile

something of interest here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

how do you see him ?

and especially the phrase

“If Jani does not derive energy from food and water, he must be doing that from energy sources around him, sunlight being one,” said Shah.

“As medical practitioners we cannot shut our eyes to possibilities, to a source of energy other than calories.”

interested in 'objective' analysis Basketball

take care

salman

When I first heard this story. My immediate
    response was, that his body must recycle within.
    I wonder if he was living in a climate that does
    not have lots of sunny weather or temperatures
    drop to extreme cold would he still survive. scratch
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Living on "energy" ? is there any end of 'endless' possibilities Empty Re: Living on "energy" ? is there any end of 'endless' possibilities

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 pm

chi_solas wrote:

Thnaks for the input Bridget Smile

"Recycling within" is a good concept and as a matter of last resort, we can have content on that Basketball

i remember my guru (babajee) mentions in his book somewhere that once he was under training in Lehasa Mountains in Tibetean Region, near Pangoma, he found a bunch of Monks (under traditional Tibetean dsicipline) who sit meditation on snow when the temperature is around minus 40 degrees celsius...

apparently, they survive long durations like months in that posture, and they eat nothing as well...

when he asked one of them who had come out of meditation stance for some moments, that how do they sustain in that freezing hell, he mockingly said that why to worry if there is snow all around, as there is ample heat in the centre of earth, the trick is just how to connecct to that heat source sunny

take care

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu May 13, 2010 12:44 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Thnaks for the input Bridget Smile

"Recycling within" is a good concept and as a matter of last resort, we can have content on that Basketball

i remember my guru (babajee) mentions in his book somewhere that once he was under training in Lehasa Mountains in Tibetean Region, near Pangoma, he found a bunch of Monks (under traditional Tibetean dsicipline) who sit meditation on snow when the temperature is around minus 40 degrees celsius...

apparently, they survive long durations like months in that posture, and they eat nothing as well...

when he asked one of them who had come out of meditation stance for some moments, that how do they sustain in that freezing hell, he mockingly said that why to worry if there is snow all around, as there is ample heat in the centre of earth, the trick is just how to connecct to that heat source sunny

take care

salman

Levitation also a defiance of the law of gravity bounce
    These folks spend mindful hours tapping into a
    power within. IMO we all have this power but we
    are consumed with everyday living. Getting to
    work,DR appointment,survival,etc;
    santa study queen king heart smiley

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm