Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

love the new profile set up! are active members aware of it.

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

love the new profile set up! are active members  aware of it. Empty love the new profile set up! are active members aware of it.

Post by chi_solas Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:58 am

I see some folks have recently updated
    their profile.

I'm in the process of updating mine.

The new profile has an all around Arrow
    friendly community feeling

flower love the new profile set up! are active members  aware of it. 78411 Basketball heart smiley

love the new profile set up! are active members  aware of it. 73993

The Reiki info was easy; the spiritual is tricky

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

love the new profile set up! are active members  aware of it. Empty Re: love the new profile set up! are active members aware of it.

Post by Lambs-Wool Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:38 am

Lets Party Smile

love the new profile set up! are active members  aware of it. 73993

Salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

love the new profile set up! are active members  aware of it. Empty Re: love the new profile set up! are active members aware of it.

Post by chi_solas Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 pm

What I like about the new profile
    is that it creates a spirit of
    being in a Reiki community.Similar
    to a Reiki share we all have so much
    in common, yet we are so different

heart smiley love the new profile set up! are active members  aware of it. 837313 heart smiley

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:15 pm

yes it was a great idea of bucks. i must fill mine out today. i hesitate with my lineage, cause i chanell info so am next down from Usui Sensei. i dont want you folks getting jealous, lol.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Milarepa wrote:yes it was a great idea of bucks. i must fill mine out today. i hesitate with my lineage, cause i chanell info so am next down from Usui Sensei. i dont want you folks getting jealous, lol.

aw go on just fill it out
    ya know we're just all the
    same and different
    lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:48 pm