Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Hello from London,UK

LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Hello from London,UK Empty Hello from London,UK

Post by LightChild Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Hello everyone, very glad to join you...I found your forum through the Don Beckett's website and his site I found trhough another reiki forum and so on Hello from London,UK 850837 I am very interested in reiki and atm learning about it myself. I am waiting to meet my teacher... many out there , but I haven't met "My Teacher " yet ...But I know I will meet him/her soon ..
    I went through many websites and books on the net and I didn't find any to get me intrigued to purchase but "Reki- The true story" by Don Beckett,which I just ordered from Amazon.com and already have no patience to have in my hands. This is the first printed book about Reiki I am purchaising after I read so much about reiki online. I think I found my purpose in this life time and this is Reiki Very Happy
    Hope here I will find new friends and people to share feelings,thoughts,knowledge and healing and much more ..... cheers
    Love, Light and Happiness
    Namaste

Last edited by LightChild on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected "from" in the title)
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hello from London,UK Empty Re: Hello from London,UK

Post by LightBody Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Hello Lightchild, welcome.

:-)
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Hello LightChild. Welcome cheers
    I enjoyed reading bout your Reiki
    hopping experience bounce

Educating yourself about Reiki is
    the first step to finding the right
    Reiki Teacher. study Hello from London,UK 850837

vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 pm

hai lightchild,

It is very nice to see you, I knew you are very bold and confidence. May be your have not practicle experiece but you had already read lot of book you can start discussion on reiki.

It is my believe everything fix and all thing happend systematic in nature so when time will come you will get automatically your reiki master meanwhile start reading and writting....

take care
    vj

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 am

Hi LightChild

Welcome to Reiki Learning Lounge (from Manchester, up North!)
    Laughing
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:13 am

vijaybali wrote:hai lightchild,

It is very nice to see you, I knew you are very bold and confidence. May be your have not practicle experiece but you had already read lot of book you can start discussion on reiki.

It is my believe everything fix and all thing happend systematic in nature so when time will come you will get automatically your reiki master meanwhile start reading and writting....

take care
    vj

Colin wrote:Hi LightChild

Welcome to Reiki Learning Lounge (from Manchester, up North!)
    Laughing

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Yes I am learning now and can't wait to read Don's book the true story about reiki. Then I want to learn the symbols and to write them,then the hands positions...
    Chi-solas I went to your website.... and as from I read, saw and heard I understood so much about reiki... I have the same problem you had and even a bit worse but is not the place to talk about it here...don't know if u are going to read thast post of mine ... I had tears in my eyes watching your video... I have no wrods atm ...

Colin,dear we are so close and I just visited your web page and saw You are teaching Reki the traditional Japanese way ... to be honest I went through so many websites of Teachers-Masters.... but none gives so much information about the process and what one learns from the course and what one gets from it and must important to teach Traditional Reiki as it was thought from Mikao Usui!!!!
    I am thinking now about you and already wonder if you are not the Teacher I am looking for ....

Thanks to the Universe for the existance of people like you dear ones... and thanks to the Angels who brought me here where I am on my path...
    Blessed be !!!
    Love, Light and Angels Blessings to all!!!! Namaste.

edited to fix quotes 7/30/2010 ~ Bridget Hello from London,UK 850837
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am

Embarassed sorry ...don't know what a word I could use instead ...
    I did not mean something like a national himn or so lol ...but just a song for all the lovely people here and Divine energy connecting us - Reiki... anyhow that was just a spontaneous thought and I shared it Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 am

LightChild wrote: Embarassed sorry ...don't know what a word I could use instead ...
    I did not mean something like a national himn or so lol ...but just a song for all the lovely people here and Divine energy connecting us - Reiki... anyhow that was just a spontaneous thought and I shared it Smile

nothing to be sorry about I love you
    just in case you did come up with a
    great song Reiki is the key word Hello from London,UK 850837

thread edited 7/31/2010 ~ Bridget Hello from London,UK 850837
    I moved part of this thread over to Q & A
    under "Local Reiki Master found on RLL"
    check it out for further discussions sunny
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:05 am

Very good idea Bridget, I was thinking today that my intro thread is getting a bit too long LOL ... I found where you moved it, it's great Thank you !!!
    bashburn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:12 pm