Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Approaching Reiki in a way that makes sense for your client.

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Approaching Reiki in a way that makes sense for your client. Empty Approaching Reiki in a way that makes sense for your client.

Post by chi_solas Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:24 am

We all have different needs, do
    our clients respond differently
    according to how we re/present
    the healing energy. confused scratch

bounce Approaching Reiki in a way that makes sense for your client. 850837 Sleep sunny
    catsquotl

Approaching Reiki in a way that makes sense for your client. Empty Re: Approaching Reiki in a way that makes sense for your client.

Post by catsquotl Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:23 am

Good question..

I think so.
    I think that especially with energy healing. The connection between healer and healie is just as important and meaningful as the session itself.Of course we can see a lesson and a mirror in every encounter we have, even a mirror in the way our car behaves sometimes..

When i was just attuned and was having/giving the most sessions I gave them to friends, family and the occasional bystander. I was afraid to ask money for the healing and the time I spent so I attracted people who approached Reiki just as cautiously as I did.
    Not willing or able to spend a lot on it, but curious enough to explore.

I can't tell you how it is now as I haven't given much session the last few years, but i am guessing the people who I attract have something to learn and teach me. Apart from the Reiki experience itself..Probably even more so when teaching reiki levels to people

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Approaching Reiki in a way that makes sense for your client. Empty Re: Approaching Reiki in a way that makes sense for your client.

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 pm

catsquotl wrote:
    I was afraid to ask money for the healing and the time I spent so I attracted people who approached Reiki just as cautiously as I did.

the same with me too lol! however, as the time passed and i endavoured to explore the supreme therapeutic potential of reiki treatments, and closely analyzed the behaviour/attitude of people whom free treatments are offered, i gradually developed a principle that charging for treatments enhances the efficiency, since then only the most serious people come for having treatments.

I can't tell you how it is now as I haven't given much session the last few years, but i am guessing the people who I attract have something to learn and teach me.

indeed! Smile

take care

salman

Last edited by Lambs-Wool on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotes fixing)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:28 pm