Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+4
chi_solas
Milarepa
JohnC
thehungrycaterpillar
8 posters

Illness shows up in your energies before it shows up as physical symptoms - T/F??

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Illness shows up in your energies before it shows up as physical symptoms - T/F?? Empty Illness shows up in your energies before it shows up as physical symptoms - T/F??

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:43 am

Hey Y'all!!

Somehow I am having difficulty with the statement -

"Illness shows up in our energies before it shows up as physical symptoms!"
    Is it True or False?

- What about the common cold & flu? We get that when the whole neighbourhood is down with it?
    - What about physical injuries?? scrapes? cuts???
    - and what about the medical timeline of appearance of symptoms, How come they run exactly for these many days and then disappear after the Meds?

- and what job do Meds have ? Do they work on a person's energies? Why do the symptoms go away then?

THANKS,
    scratch
    JohnC
    JohnC

Illness shows up in your energies before it shows up as physical symptoms - T/F?? Empty Re: Illness shows up in your energies before it shows up as physical symptoms - T/F??

Post by JohnC Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:39 am

I think there may be something to this...

I gave my eldest daughter Reiki the night before a minor operation.

I used the absent method to begin with and picked up an issue in her knee which I wasn't expecting. So I went to her room (she was asleep) and scanned her knee - same issue showed up.

It wasn't until the next day, after the operation, when she reported having a pain in the same knee.

JohnC
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Illness shows up in your energies before it shows up as physical symptoms - T/F?? Empty Re: Illness shows up in your energies before it shows up as physical symptoms - T/F??

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Hey Y'all!!

Somehow I am having difficulty with the statement -

"Illness shows up in our energies before it shows up as physical symptoms!"
    Is it True or False?

When we do Byosen/scanning, we're looking to see if we can feel Hibiki (sensations). Some disease/illness do materialise over a certain amount of time. There obviously has to be a 'build-up' of factors at times also. So, really, one may be able to detect illness/disease before it occurs.

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:
    - What about the common cold & flu? We get that when the whole neighbourhood is down with it?

Yes, but although the whole neighbourhood goes down with it, does not neccessarily mean you will also, so again, certain factors may make you more succeptible, and this may be prevented via Byosen, and Reiki.

- What about physical injuries?? scrapes? cuts???

Accidents havn't happened yet, Byosen won't pick up something like this. For Byosen to be able to do that, the future must exist now, and that's a whole new juicy topic (past/present/future & Reiki, hehe)

- and what about the medical timeline of appearance of symptoms, How come they run exactly for these many days and then disappear after the Meds?

Dunno.

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:- and what job do Meds have ? Do they work on a person's energies? Why do the symptoms go away then?

Havn't really thought much about it, maybe someone else can answer, Smile .

take care
    Wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:03 pm

It's important to keep your immune system balanced, women should make sure that their estrogen and progesterone levels are also balanced to prevent dis-eases. If we keep ourselves healthy its unlikely that we will suffer cuts/brusises as our minds will be alert preventing accidents.. Antibiotics can weaken the immune system. If you think about a cold, the DR will tell you let it run its course get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids... that's natual healing. Some folks believe that Prescripton medication is to amuse the patient as the body heals it's self . Prevention is the key to being healthy. Mammogams etc don't prevent dis-eases they only diagnose dis-eases.
    sunny .
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 pm

I can speak here from very recent experience. Last Friday, I woke up and felt something itching on my jawline. I scratched it - no big deal. Before long, it had turned red and swollen - typical for a bug bite or some other contact dermatitis. I didn't really think much of it. The following day, I held a Reiki share with 2 of my students and a friend. Overall, I felt OK (although I did note that my joints felt a little achy) but everyone who worked on me said they felt a cold sensation from my root chakra on down to my feet. I was obviously quite blocked. Anyway, by the next night, the side of my jaw was swollen and I had two very large swollen lymph nodes and was running a low-grade fever. I went to my doctor and she diagnosed me with cellulitis (an infection of the connective tissue under the top layer of skin.) The Reiki share participants detected well before I even showed major symptoms that my body was fighting something off and was compromised!

The good news is, my immune system has been strong enough to fight the infection without me needing antibiotics! I go to a holistic MD and she said, "It must be the Reiki!" Very Happy I'm still feeling a little run-down, but the lesion is healing up and the lymph nodes are starting to diminish. And I have to say, what timing that I had Reiki done on me that weekend, or I might have ended up being much sicker!
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Any illness that is sensed through Byosen or similar scanning methods infected the body before it became present in the energy field.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 pm

stephenbuck415 wrote:Any illness that is sensed through Byosen or similar scanning methods infected the body before it became present in the energy field.

Do you not think Buck, that a person can sense hibiki on certain things that are pre-cursors to illness? Though may not be actual illness themselves.

For example. let's say my liver was 'under par'. I havn't devloped liver failure yet, or even juandice, but it's not in tip-top shape like the rest of my organs. I'm not sick, or showing symptoms of anything, i'd in fact feel fine. Do you feel that one wouldn't pick up on this 'below-par' operating organ?

take care
    Wayne
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:53 am

Milarepa wrote:
    Do you not think Buck, that a person can sense hibiki on certain things that are pre-cursors to illness? Though may not be actual illness themselves.

No, I do not.

Milarepa wrote:
    For example. let's say my liver was 'under par'. I haven't developed liver failure yet, or even jaundice, but it's not in tip-top shape like the rest of my organs. I'm not sick, or showing symptoms of anything, i'd in fact feel fine. Do you feel that one wouldn't pick up on this 'below-par' operating organ?

No, I do not feel one would sense something is amiss because no symptoms are present.

Hepatitis is a disease that affects the liver (jaundice is a symptom of hepatitis). How does a person (or animal--yeah, pets like cats and dogs get it, too) contract hepatitis? Usually through consuming fecal matter. Now, the fecal matter does not need to be consumed by the spoonful but only a much, much smaller quantity not necessarily noticeable by the physical eye--microscopic bacteria.

A pet may contract hepatitis by cleaning themselves, another, or eating contaminated food. A human may contract hepatitis through unclean intercourse, not washing hands after using the bathroom, or like a pet, by eating contaminated food.

How does food become contaminated with hepatitis? Fecal matter is fertilizer. The most common way humans contract hepatitis is not through intercourse or unwashed hands, but improperly cleaned vegetables.

If the hibiki of disease such as hepatitis could be sensed before it became present in the body, people would wash their vegetables in a more effective manner. People would also immediately know that something is wrong with the health of their pet (animals are still used to test and develop medicines and remedies because of their similarities with us, so it stands to reason that if a human can sense an imbalance in another human, a human can sense an imbalance in a pet).

The concept of being able to sense hibiki of disease before it manifests in the physical body can be extended well beyond the hepatitis example to include our everyday diet and the foods around us. Just how does the hibiki of a regular or diet soda feel? What about meat products (in America, most farmed cows, chickens, and fish have immune systems that have been destroyed generations ago from being raised in a commercial farming environment and are kept alive through anti-biotics and hormone treatments--chemicals that are now being statistically linked to many unnecessary human diseases). If a person has the belief that meat is good for the diet, what then about the artificial chemicals fed to the animal that remain present in the meat to be consumed by humans??? If hibiki of disease could be sensed before it manifests in (enters) the body, we wouldn't have as many medical problems as we do.

If an organ that is operating 'below-par' without symptoms could be sensed, then hepatitis contaminated vegetables could be sensed, along with a host of other commonly transmitted ailments.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:21 am

stephenbuck415 wrote:
    No, I do not feel one would sense something is amiss because no symptoms are present.

that's cool. Not so much with me, but my own RMT, and her's have different expereinces.

stephenbuck415 wrote:
    Hepatitis is a disease that affects the liver (jaundice is a symptom of hepatitis). How does a person (or animal--yeah, pets like cats and dogs get it, too) contract hepatitis?

Yes, for Hepatic juandice. Though even with Hepatic jandice, things like cirrhosis can occur. There would be a 'bulid-up' of certain 'factors' before said cirrhosis occurs.

In general, jaundice, can be caused by many things, pre-heptatic, heptatic, and post-heptatic. E.g. gall stones & cancer of pancreas, to name two. It's not the sole domain of hepatitis. Smile .

stephenbuck415 wrote:
    If hibiki of disease could be sensed before it manifests in (enters) the body, we wouldn't have as many medical problems as we do.

Yoor not taking into account predicating factors that lead to a likelihood of certain illlness materialising. Smile . Such things that are pre-cursors to illness materialising. You are speaking of 'hibiki of disease sensed before it enters body'. What i have said i'm speaking of is pre-cursors to illness appearing in body. These pre-cursors are already in the body, leading up potentially to illness.

stephenbuck415 wrote:
    If an organ that is operating 'below-par' without symptoms could be sensed, then hepatitis contaminated vegetables could be sensed, along with a host of other commonly transmitted ailments.

Well, have you tried Byosen on a carrot lately, hehe, it's a blast! Smile . Why does one feel Hibiki? When we use Byosen on a body? Would attempting to sense hibiki on a vegetable , be more inclined to tell us whether said hepatitis was ok for the vegetable? When we do byosen on a person, we are feeling what's wrong with them. when we do it on ourselves, we are feeling what's wrong with us. When we do it on a vegetable, we must only feel what is wrong with said vegetable.

Bleach may be harmful if i swallowed it, but would i sense hibiki from bleach in a bottle? I don't feel we would. So, this isn't the same as i am talking about. I'm talking about sensing hibiki in a body for factors already present.

take care
    Wayne
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:51 am

stephenbuck415 wrote:Any illness that is sensed through Byosen or similar scanning methods infected the body before it became present in the energy field.

Interesting.

Yet, does not the full title of the technique we commonly refer to as Byosen perhaps suggest the exact opposite, i.e. that the sensations appear in ones 'energy signature' before the disorder manifests in the physical body?

"Byosen Reikan Ho" 病前 靈感 法 *

- loosely: "method for [receiving] spirit-impressions preceding the disease"

and this would generally seem to be the consensus across a range of other therapeutic disciplines both Oriental and Occidental

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:55 am

Rlei_ki wrote:
    Yet, does not the full title of the technique we commonly refer to as Byosen perhaps suggest the exact opposite, i.e. that the sensations appear in ones 'energy signature' before the disorder manifests in the physical body?
    and this would generally seem to be the consensus across a range of other therapeutic disciplines both Oriental and Occidental

Yes, that understanding from my post is correct--I disagree with the consensus.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:43 am

I absolutely think organs that are operating 'below-par' can be sensed!
    Food and Beverages have positive or negative influences on the chakras. A person who is sensitive to reading chakras will be able to pick out the imbalances. Now if chakras and auras can be read, I am positive there is a good chance for the practitioner to stumble into something!

There are also other energy modalities like Matrix Energetics that is able to pinpoint areas that need fixing! ( Recently I saw it with my own eyes!)

And if one is going to use Donna Eden's energy testing methods, that'll also give you solid clues to show if something in the body is 'off'! It will give you instantaneous verifiable results.

Regarding sensing infected vegetables... I do not think it is possible to 'pick up' on chemical or other kind of contamination that easily on an 'energetic' level from vegetables and meat or medicine.I am sure they don't have the same kind of energy field as Humans or Pets.( may be too subtle )
    But They CAN be energy tested to see if they will agree with your system and can be retested with consistency!
    In fact a lot of issues can be avoided if one follows good hygiene and common sense and keeps up with the news, buying organic food etc,.
    We do what we can and other healthy practices will take care of the rest!

Just b'cos it hasn't been measured on the veggies/meat doesn't mean the info doesn't exist.

My .02 cents!
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 am

We do what we can and other healthy practices will take care of the rest!
    Just b'cos it hasn't been measured on the veggies/meat doesn't mean the info doesn't exist.

Just out of curiosity, have you Kindle'd a copy of The China Study by Drs. T. Colin Campbell and Thomas M. Campbell (www.amazon.com/The-China-Study-ebook/dp/B002361MJC)?

I read Donna Eden's book shortly after it was released on the Kindle, and will be reading Matrix Energetics soon enough (only so much free time, you know, but I got the Kindle version).
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:48 am

Just out of curiosity, have you Kindle'd a copy of The China Study by Drs. T. Colin Campbell and Thomas M. Campbell (www.amazon.com/The-China-Study-ebook/dp/B002361MJC)?

No, I have not.
    Why, should I? Suspect scratch

I read Donna Eden's book shortly after it was released on the Kindle, and will be reading Matrix Energetics soon enough (only so much free time, you know, but I got the Kindle version).

cheers sunny
    So, what is your opinion on Eden's energy testing methods?
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 am

So, what is your opinion on Eden's energy testing methods?

They are good for someone who is just beginning to develop sensitivity to such things.
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:00 pm

namaste,
    yes, illnesses, pain etc show up in the scanning during reiki. it is normally said that the illness takes 3 months to 6 months to travel from the outer aura rim to the inner aura rim and enter the physical body. if we can remove the issue before it reaches the physical body then we do not have such a problematic issue.

last year i was giving reiki to an enginear student and found that he had had a fall probably from the stairs. this is what i picked up. in actual fact he had come for the problem of not being able to concentrate in studies before and during exams. three days after the reiki session he did suffer a fall on the stair case in his hostel and did get a backache. perhaps it could have been much worse if he had not received reiki.

renu
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:19 pm

renukakkar wrote:namaste,
    yes, illnesses, pain etc show up in the scanning during reiki. it is normally said that the illness takes 3 months to 6 months to travel from the outer aura rim to the inner aura rim and enter the physical body. if we can remove the issue before it reaches the physical body then we do not have such a problematic issue.

last year i was giving reiki to an enginear student and found that he had had a fall probably from the stairs. this is what i picked up. in actual fact he had come for the problem of not being able to concentrate in studies before and during exams. three days after the reiki session he did suffer a fall on the stair case in his hostel and did get a backache. perhaps it could have been much worse if he had not received reiki.

renu
    renu , I hear this being said a lot....
    perhaps it could have been much worse if he had not received reiki.
    when folks take a pill to ease their pain they credit the pill for doing that but when a Reiki session eases their pain there are some who have an un-certain tone that Reiki did it. The act of holding a pill in your hand placing it in your mouth and swallowing it gives the pill credence over ULE that can not be seen touched but yes it can be inhaled. . I love when Deepak Chopra demonstrates clearing a blocked nose by holding one nostril closed with his thumb breathing in through the other nostril then using his index finger to close the nostril he just breathed through and blows out the nostril he had his thumb on. It takes practice and time and saves a lot of money on nose sprays that can be harmful to the nose membranes. Helping our clients breath into the area that is in question is a start to moving ULE.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:10 am

it is normally said that the illness takes 3 months to 6 months to travel from the outer aura rim to the inner aura rim and enter the physical body. if we can remove the issue before it reaches the physical body then we do not have such a problematic issue.

last year i was giving reiki to an enginear student and found that he had had a fall probably from the stairs. perhaps it could have been much worse if he had not received reiki.

renu

I always found this part very fascinating.... How long will it take before it reaches the physical body???

May be there is an explanation offered in the quantum physics studies to back this up???
    Renu, sounds like it was a premonition in your case.

The theory is that one can sense imbalance before something shows up as symptoms, as in illnesses,
    But in the student's case, I believe it was an accident. ( wasn't it?) It was an injury. Injuries don't have symptoms, they 'happen'!
    Then may be the theory doesn't apply to injuries?

But the another question can be ,'do injuries/accidents that are about to happen , show up in the energy field?' - My guess is - Probably not!

Hamsa
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:41 am

it is normally said that the illness takes 3 months to 6 months to travel from the outer aura rim to the inner aura rim and enter the physical body. if we can remove the issue before it reaches the physical body then we do not have such a problematic issue.

last year i was giving reiki to an enginear student and found that he had had a fall probably from the stairs. perhaps it could have been much worse if he had not received reiki.

renu

I always found this part very fascinating.... How long will it take before it reaches the physical body???

May be there is an explanation offered in the quantum physics studies to back this up???
    Renu, sounds like it was a premonition in your case.

The theory is that one can sense imbalance before something shows up as symptoms, as in illnesses,
    But in the student's case, I believe it was an accident. ( wasn't it?) It was an injury. Injuries don't have symptoms, they 'happen'!
    Then may be the theory doesn't apply to injuries?

But the another question can be ,'do injuries/accidents that are about to happen , show up in the energy field?' - My guess is - Probably not!

Hamsa
    One of my Reiki students driving from the grocery store told me she knew she was going to have an accident and about a block from her home she did. We can predict that an accident crossed her mind could she have prevented the accident? I would say yes she could have prevented by changing her thoughts to positive.
    I would say yes to.. ." it would show up in the energy field?' -", we are more likely to be clumsey when we are upset, got stuff on our mind, don't get enough sleep. The medical profession also claim that dis-eases can be in your body 10 years before they surface.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:23 am