Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Is James Deacon's AETW.ORG site gone?

chuglet
    chuglet

Is James Deacon's AETW.ORG site gone? Empty Is James Deacon's AETW.ORG site gone?

Post by chuglet Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:38 am

Today I went to check something on his website, only to get a notice that this account was suspended...Now I know sometimes my computer does odd things, so I thought, Oh well, I will just try again later...probably 10 hours later and I am still getting the same message...Does anyone know what's the story?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Is James Deacon's AETW.ORG site gone? Empty Re: Is James Deacon's AETW.ORG site gone?

Post by chi_solas Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 am

chuglet wrote:Today I went to check something on his website, only to get a notice that this account was suspended...Now I know sometimes my computer does odd things, so I thought, Oh well, I will just try again later...probably 10 hours later and I am still getting the same message...Does anyone know what's the story?

That's interesting when I try his
    website it takes me to his facebook
    page study I'll explore some more
    and see what's up. scratch
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Is James Deacon's AETW.ORG site gone? Empty Re: Is James Deacon's AETW.ORG site gone?

Post by Milarepa Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 am

I've been talking to him over the last few weeks, he never mentioned anything. I'm waiting on hearing from him anyhow, i'll let you know of any info.
    chuglet
    chuglet

Post by chuglet Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:13 am

Great- thanks a lot Bridget and Wayne..would hate to see James do a Vinny on us Crying or Very sad
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:32 am

chuglet wrote:would hate to see James do a Vinny on us Crying or Very sad

So would I

Laughing

DON'T PANIC !

[OK, so, if really you want to you can panic just a little bit - who am I to interfere with your life-choices?]

Concerning aetw.org, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

Last edited by Rlei_ki on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am

Is James Deacon's AETW.ORG site gone? 307123 James

Is James Deacon's AETW.ORG site gone? 73993

bashburn
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:07 am

nice to see you posting master yoda!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 pm

yeah, same problem (your account has expired) that i experienced last evening.... but after James answer, really we dont have to panic, unless of course, if a student asks for some unusual term within reiki and we have to refer aetw.org as reiki encyclopedia source Laughing

take care

salman
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki

Post by Rlei_ki Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:48 am

Rlei_ki wrote:

OK, so aetw.org is back. Smile

I've just moved the whole site (367 pages and 600 images pale ) to a new server

[It is, however, possible that there might be a further short break in access to the site over the next day or so...]

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 am

Rlei_ki wrote:
    Rlei_ki wrote:

OK, so aetw.org is back. Smile

I've just moved the whole site (367 pages and 600 images pale ) to a new server

[It is, however, possible that there might be a further short break in access to the site over the next day or so...]

Much appreciated study sunny
    chuglet
    chuglet

Post by chuglet Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Glad to see James!
    and yes Salman, it was one of those occasions where I referred some students to take a look at nentatsuho on James's site and they said they could not find it and I went looking for it...
    For history and techniques it is such a wonderful resource that I always feel so grateful that it exists- many, many thanks James! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:35 am