Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

YouTube - Introduction to Reiki Learning Lounge

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

YouTube - Introduction to Reiki Learning Lounge Empty YouTube - Introduction to Reiki Learning Lounge

Post by LightBody Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 am

Last edited by Buck on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

YouTube - Introduction to Reiki Learning Lounge Empty Re: YouTube - Introduction to Reiki Learning Lounge

Post by Colin Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:52 am

Excellent video, Buck! Very Happy

Thank you so much for the personal introductions as well - such a nice surprise - though I shall now have to work on deflating my ego! Laughing

I will share a link to this video on my facebook page, if that is OK with you? (I now have about 4060 people who 'like' my page!)

I'm sure it will help bring more visitors and hopefully more active members to the Lounge.

A very professional job that held my attention throughout! Well done!
    cheers
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

YouTube - Introduction to Reiki Learning Lounge Empty Re: YouTube - Introduction to Reiki Learning Lounge

Post by LightBody Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 am

Colin wrote:I will share a link to this video on my facebook page, if that is OK with you? (I now have about 4060 people who 'like' my page!)

I dunno about that, Colin, after all, I put it on YouTube so no one would ever find it and it would always be a secret! Laughing

If you haven't already done so, please go right ahead (and thanks for asking but it really wasn't necessary in this case).

;-)
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 am

'Tis done already!

Thanks again, Buck!

Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 pm

sunny Reiki all around Arrow Buck I like it bounce
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 am

Excellant Buck!
    yeruham

Post by yeruham Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 am

Hi, LightBody and all Reiki friends.
    First, I should have mentioned earlier that I don't open my email every day. I don't have one of those fancy new telephones that get Internet either. So when I get email messages that there is something new to see on our Learning Lounge, it can take me up to a week or more before I will open the link. But I will make every effort to read everything, even if I am slow about it.
    I have tried to watch the video but am having problems. I don't know if it is my computer or my server or youtube. I tried other youtube films and had the same problems. I'll try again, probably on Sunday.
    Best wishes to all,
    Yeruham

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:36 am