Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Hello from Queen with a huge favour

queen of clean
    queen of clean

Hello from Queen with a huge favour Empty Hello from Queen with a huge favour

Post by queen of clean Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

What I would like is for as many people as possible to visit this blog

http://heavencanwaitforsteve.blogspot.com

an just give a silent positive thought or if you feel drawn to it, a positive comment.

you see, my brother-in-law Steve is in a hospice as the melanoma is now untreatable and I would like to have as many positive people think of him everyday and share energy to fill him with hope. I know you do not know him but if you would be so kind I would would be so pleased. Thank you in anticipation
    I love you Hello from Queen with a huge favour 307123 queen
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hello from Queen with a huge favour Empty Re: Hello from Queen with a huge favour

Post by chi_solas Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 am

queen of clean wrote: Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

What I would like is for as many people as possible to visit this blog

http://heavencanwaitforsteve.blogspot.com

an just give a silent positive thought or if you feel drawn to it, a positive comment.

you see, my brother-in-law Steve is in a hospice as the melanoma is now untreatable and I would like to have as many positive people think of him everyday and share energy to fill him with hope. I know you do not know him but if you would be so kind I would would be so pleased. Thank you in anticipation
    I love you Hello from Queen with a huge favour 307123 queen

Healing energy sent bounce

everything's reverse-able except "hospice"
    don't they teach not to give the patient
    hope and let them give in to their dis-ease Question

Pachamama

Hello from Queen with a huge favour Empty Re: Hello from Queen with a huge favour

Post by Pachamama Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 pm

I love you
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:08 am

let me move this to a global announement, so it'll be on the top of every page. if we cant help the members, what's the point, Smile
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 pm

flower
    Thank you
    Steve is in comfort at the moment the nurses at the hospice are managing his pain very well, though steve is stubborn sometimes. He has massage and reiki regularly from the lovely volunteers and he's ok but his journey will start soon and we are all doing our best to prepare for it thank you again for your support we all appreciate the energy shared bashburn

queen
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 pm

hope and let them give in to their dis-ease

flower
    I re-read this quote today. We do all know what a hospice is for
    it's like a bus or plane terminal, people just waiting to to take their final journey, but it's more than that, for those willing to share a dying person's journey it's a time for the greatest giving of love that any one can share, To not be alone on that final goodbye,.....oh it's so humbling seeing someone you love take their last breaths, you can't be their saviour, you can't have their thoughts,you can't say I know how you feel, you just have to be, there are no selfish thoughts, not when faced with that, yes we all know false hope isn't such a good thing, but it isn't hope for recovery, it's hope for a peaceful journey without the unfinished business, because without hope we are left to die on our own, hospice gives us the opportunity to face our own fears of death and to be there for our loved one on their final goodbye.
    flower queen
    dharmabytes
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by dharmabytes Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 am

First of all, I'd like to say I am sorry for your loss. Reiki light and love sent for Steve's smooth transition and to you and your family for comfort at this time.

Namaste,

Mish
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 pm

queen of clean wrote:
    hope and let them give in to their dis-ease

flower
    I re-read this quote today. We do all know what a hospice is for
    it's like a bus or plane terminal, people just waiting to to take their final journey, but it's more than that, for those willing to share a dying person's journey it's a time for the greatest giving of love that any one can share, To not be alone on that final goodbye,.....oh it's so humbling seeing someone you love take their last breaths, you can't be their saviour, you can't have their thoughts,you can't say I know how you feel, you just have to be, there are no selfish thoughts, not when faced with that, yes we all know false hope isn't such a good thing, but it isn't hope for recovery, it's hope for a peaceful journey without the unfinished business, because without hope we are left to die on our own, hospice gives us the opportunity to face our own fears of death and to be there for our loved one on their final goodbye.
    flower queen

There is another group that has formed
    called palliative care. It seems similiar
    to hospice but I'm not quite sure what it
    is that they offer that's different from
    hospice. Question
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Crying or Very sad
    The day we all knew would come
    Steve passed away on sat 6th august he passed calmly and his wife, my sister Coral, was with him.
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts and support
    Crying or Very sad
    queen
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:43 pm

flower
    Thank you Mish for your support and especially for your comment on wings for Steve
    at http://heavencanwaitforsteve.blogspot.com
    queen
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 pm

thoughts with you all..
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:09 am

queen of clean wrote: Crying or Very sad
    The day we all knew would come
    Steve passed away on sat 6th august he passed calmly and his wife, my sister Coral, was with him.
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts and support
    Crying or Very sad
    queen

Condolences to you, Carol, and
    all other family members Hello from Queen with a huge favour 850837

sunny Time to celebrate Steve's life
    and his many contributions offered to
    others during his lifetime on earth Arrow
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am

flower
    Thank you
    queen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:23 pm