Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+9
LightBody
LuvSoulJah
Lambs-Wool
Pachamama
reikihealer83
chi_solas
prdean111
13 posters

good reiki masters getting very sick--why?

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

good reiki masters getting very sick--why? - Page 2 Empty Re: good reiki masters getting very sick--why?

Post by chi_solas Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:Didn't Takata Sensei come up with some kind of Super-Reiki-health-Drink? Wink scratch I think she even made it part of the whole healing program she had on offer. Smile

Think Stevia good reiki masters getting very sick--why? - Page 2 158903
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

good reiki masters getting very sick--why? - Page 2 Empty Re: good reiki masters getting very sick--why?

Post by LuvSoulJah Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:22 pm

chi_solas wrote:
    LuvSoulJah wrote:Didn't Takata Sensei come up with some kind of Super-Reiki-health-Drink? Wink scratch I think she even made it part of the whole healing program she had on offer. Smile

Think Stevia good reiki masters getting very sick--why? - Page 2 158903

Stevia banana shake? aren't bananas sweet enough?? scratch lol!
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi Ben (and anyone else who is interested!)

I think you may be referring to the 'Blood Replenisher'

Here is the recipe, as given in 'The Reiki Handbook' by Larry Arnold and Sandy Nevius (originally published in 1982):

BLOOD REPLENISHER

1 head large white or green cabbage
    1 large bunch of watercress
    3-4 large raw beets (omit rather than use canned beets)
    4-5 stalks of celery

Juice the above ingredients together. Serve this mixture as the entire diet for 7 days, drinking whatever quantity is desired. Then resume a varied, nutritious dietary plan.

Then there was also Reiki Slaw:

REIKI SLAW

1 head green grated cabbage
    1 head grated cauliflower
    3-4 large beets (omit rather than use canned beets)
    5-6 celery stalks, chopped fine
    onion or onion powder (if desired)

Mix with hands, add choice of dressing. Eat one cup daily. Excellent for the intestines.

Smile
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks Colin! Smile I have some of my own recipes that I found show great results... will share them here when I have a bit more time.. maybe this evening. Smile
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:57 am

@Wayne...

don't knock the leprechuans man.
    water flower

Post by water flower Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 am

From my experience and what I'm being taught, karma is one of the main reason for illness. As we tread a spiritual path, our karmic dues ripen - so to speak. Sometimes it's from lack of proper protection from taking on negativity or negative entities from others. From experience, when I'm in my heart properly and being an instrument for Divine Source properly, I'm not using my energy. I've tried using my energy on my very sick mom and all it did was to zap me of my energy. I tried breathing technique and it worked somewhat, but at a price to my health. It was only when I started to understand how to use my heart properly and to follow that feeling and to let the divine love and light do all the work, that's when it became easier for me.

Do I get sick? Of course. Will I die a young age? Well, if all goes by genetics, I should be suffering my first aneurysm, just like my mom, by the time I'm 48, which is in a few short years. Am I worried? Not at all. I'll deal with it later if I live.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu May 31, 2012 2:07 am

water flower wrote:From my experience and what I'm being taught, karma is one of the main reason for illness. As we tread a spiritual path, our karmic dues ripen - so to speak. Sometimes it's from lack of proper protection from taking on negativity or negative entities from others. From experience, when I'm in my heart properly and being an instrument for Divine Source properly, I'm not using my energy. I've tried using my energy on my very sick mom and all it did was to zap me of my energy. I tried breathing technique and it worked somewhat, but at a price to my health. It was only when I started to understand how to use my heart properly and to follow that feeling and to let the divine love and light do all the work, that's when it became easier for me.

Do I get sick? Of course. Will I die a young age? Well, if all goes by genetics, I should be suffering my first aneurysm, just like my mom, by the time I'm 48, which is in a few short years. Am I worried? Not at all. I'll deal with it later if I live.

Caregivers tend to neglect themselves.
    We need to do Reiki every day to maintain
    good health. sunny
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Namaste, Reiki masters are also human and they can also get ill. but their illness is not passed on to other when they do reiki. however, if weak , they can catch a lot of stuff due to their low energy level.

the odd pains/ tiredness/low energy we experience is the way the body is trying to communicate to us telling us there is something going wrong and to help it. we think we are too smart and do not listen. sometimes a reiki master may think that by just sending reiki to others he/she can cure himself/herself due to the fact that reiki heals you before healing the receiver. that is not entirely true. you have to work on yourself too.

i was going through some problems last year oct/nov with lots of back and leg pain...i knew something was seriously wrong and it did not need medicines to cure. so i sat down and did a bit of meditation/introspection Smile i found that the hectic running around i have been doing as a single parent, missing meals not eating properly was having its effect and my body was crying out for me to take notice.
    so i took notice and started to take proper meals and supplements (organic ones) and then when i did reiki/meditation, the aches and pains just started to leave..it was a real nice experience to see them go:)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:36 am