Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Reiki finish

ah1283
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki finish Empty Reiki finish

Post by ah1283 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 am

Hi,

I'm interested in finding out how others finish a reiki treatment session and grounding. Do you smooth down the person's aura and what is this thought to achieve?

Thanks
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Reiki finish Empty Re: Reiki finish

Post by renukakkar Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm

after the entire hands on healing treatment, aura cleaning, chakra balancing,the aura closing is like draawing anticlockwise spirals for 1st level and ckr for 2nd with intention to seal the space we have entered for healing then cut connection and reiki off
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:12 am

In my understanding just taking your hands away from the client, putting them together in gassho (prayer position) and saying "thank you" is enough. Since Reiki only stimulates a process that occurs within the client there should be nothing to clear away from the biofield (aura) - this is another New Age non-Reiki add-on, I think!

I do often stroke down the arms and legs, a form of half-body cleansing, as taught in some more traditional Japanese forms of Reiki and also sometimes a full body blood circulation technique ketsueko kokan ho which is something Chujiro Hayashi used and Takata also often finished with something very similar, which she called the Nerve stroke.
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:06 pm

it is the way we think or intention for finish...my feeling is that i have entered another person's space during the healing process and understandably it should be sealed properly..was taught how to do it too
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 am

I know that some folks do raking
    and other techniques. I was taught
    that when I disconnect my hands
    the clients are aware that the
    session is over. This is a time to
    give the client a few minutes to
    regain/quietly sit up and allow
    the Reiki session to come to a
    close with a drink of water. Reiki finish 850837
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:02 am

true...water is after wards...i also give the patient 5-7 minutes to mome out of their trance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:09 am