Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Premature baby having complications

Arabella
    Arabella

Premature baby having complications Empty Premature baby having complications

Post by Arabella Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 am

Hello, all!

My grandson's baby brother was delivered two weeks ago, very early because his mum had pre-eclampsia, a high blood pressure disorder of pregnancy that can be quite dangerous for both mother and baby. Thomas, the baby, was three pounds at birth and has not been making steady progress. He's in a hospital three and a half hours from home because they have better equipment. He had stabilized enough that they were going to bring him to the hospital here tomorrow but today discovered bleeding on his brain and will have to put in a shunt to relieve the pressure. They said that, at best, there would be no ill effects in the future but at the other end of the scale he could have cerebral palsy. Or, I suppose, he could just not make it.

Thomas is in the IWK hospital in Halifax, Nova Scotia. If anyone can send him some healing Reiki I would really appreciate it.

Namaste,

Arabella
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Premature baby having complications Empty Re: Premature baby having complications

Post by chi_solas Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Arabella wrote:Hello, all!

My grandson's baby brother was delivered two weeks ago, very early because his mum had pre-eclampsia, a high blood pressure disorder of pregnancy that can be quite dangerous for both mother and baby. Thomas, the baby, was three pounds at birth and has not been making steady progress. He's in a hospital three and a half hours from home because they have better equipment. He had stabilized enough that they were going to bring him to the hospital here tomorrow but today discovered bleeding on his brain and will have to put in a shunt to relieve the pressure. They said that, at best, there would be no ill effects in the future but at the other end of the scale he could have cerebral palsy. Or, I suppose, he could just not make it.

Thomas is in the IWK hospital in Halifax, Nova Scotia. If anyone can send him some healing Reiki I would really appreciate it.

Namaste,

Arabella

Hi Arabella, glad to see that you've made your way here.

I will send Reiki to Thomas, his mother & family.
    Do keep us informed.

Reiki Blessings, Bridget (Chi)
    sunny
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Premature baby having complications Empty Re: Premature baby having complications

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:00 pm

((((((((((((Baby Thomas & Family)))))))))))))))))

sunny flower sunny

THC
    Arabella
    Arabella

Premature baby having complications Empty Follow up on wee Thomas

Post by Arabella Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:37 pm

He's having an operation at noon today to relieve the pressure on his brain.

I was talking to his mum on the weekend and she said that he appears to be thriving, despite issues. I had an email from her yesterday, in which she said that she feels the positive energy coming to her and it helps so much and gives her strength.

So, thank you again!

Namaste,

Ivy
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:44 pm

sunny continued Reiki healing Support going to baby Thomas,& Mum sunny
    Arabella
    Arabella

Premature baby having complications Empty Update on Thomas

Post by Arabella Mon May 04, 2009 3:29 am

Thomas had a procedure on Thursday, a shunt put in to remove excess fluid from his brain. He did very well. His grandmother sent me this: He was off the respirator, breathing on his own, eyes wide open looking around, hours before they expected him to be. The doctors were impressed by that.

Thank you so much!

cheers
    Valia
    Valia

Post by Valia Mon May 04, 2009 3:40 am

I'm so happy!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Love
    Valia
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Thu May 07, 2009 7:07 pm

I have sent some Reiki. My goodness, so much for a little baby to go through right at the beginning of his life! May angels surround, protect and heal him!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 am