Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+4
LuvSoulJah
Colin
chi_solas
Milarepa
8 posters

There is no Spirit

Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

There is no Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: There is no Spirit

Post by Rlei_ki Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:25 am

Milarepa wrote:It'll be in the book, Smile

Aw, c'mon now

a few "Spoilers" please

Laughing

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:39 am

Godiva
    Godiva

Post by Godiva Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 am

Interesting ideas, Wayne. I do theoretically understand possibly the "idea" where you want to go, although i have not yet experienced it myself (in the way that I felt the "great pull" to radically set aside all thoughts, things, etc, maybe mainly due to practicalities).

Once you set foot on that path (maybe you already have, it sounds like you have!), it will be very interesting indeed!

drunken
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 am

mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 am

Milarepa wrote:I'm placing this in our Reiki catalyst section. It hasn't went as far as a catalyst for me. Certainly not a Reiki one. Perhaps as i write it Will develop. You are welcome to watch, take part, or knowingly smile at me. Here. In this journey.

Ya know. It's 1am. My family is all tucked up in bed. I'm sitting in our dining area. We've got a big comfy seat with a foot-rest. We got it for free on gumtree from a kind person. We all love this chair. I'm in one of those places. Spaces. Mindsets. Where all feels right. All is perfect. All is at peace.

I feel really different tonight. Well, right now. It's been a tough week for me. A really hard one. One I've finally, definitely, crossed over. Out of the storm. One that has held me for a long time. In due time I'll share that with you. Suffice to say, often when major events occur in our lives, providing we are able to transcend it we might enter into a calming period. Like a ship that has been battered against the high seas. Still afloat. The waves are calming. The violent froth is dissipating. You've been there. You know what i mean. Know what way i feel.

So. Now you're able to appreciate some where i am right now within myself. Outside myself. I'll move to the point. I had the greatest fortune in meeting someone quite special some weeks ago. Though i think he would insist he is nothing special. I wont attempt to identify him in any way. I said i wouldn't. His story in't common. Some will appreciate it. Others will perhaps be surprised.

He is in one of the last stages before enlightenment. I'm talking about bliss. Constant bliss. He constantly has an experiences similar to taking cocaine. It's how he describes it. This is pretty interesting in itself. There is something more.

This guy is heading toward a culminate stage of present human evolution = enlightenment. By his own estimates he still has some way to go. However he could be as close as 95% there. He speaks facts to me. He certainly needs no money, believe me. He seeks no fame. Even though he has wrote what i would call spiritual texts that rival any of the mainstream global teachers, he keeps them private. Sharing with friends only. Even talking about this i am told isn't his preference. Certainly the guy is an enigma to me!

What is very impressive to me is i would say this guy is on a highly spiritual path. Miles ahead of me i would say. Though he would likely say all he has achieved is already within all of us. He has got to where he is by science alone. There is no belief system he holds to. In fact, i am unsure if he even has any belief in God, Divinity, etc. For him, he has indeed studied extensively many of the worlds teachers. Naming two highly of note. However, he has also studied neuroscience. It is from this angle he approaches things.

This 'scientist', is achieving within a relatively short time what is eluding many of us spiritually. and might continue to do so. Isn't this supposed to be our birthright though! Granted he has put a lot of personal work into things. It was a bit of a bomb-shell for me to see someone of science go a way that i myself am long waaay of.

Through his studies of others, he would freely admit that he became reconditioned. After all, he was absorbing, believing, and practises someone Else's truths. Of course he was reconditioned in a good way, but reconditioned he was still. He has came up with a really simple practise. It is so simple. Amazingly simple. Maybe others have also thought of it. I just haven't heard. What has impressed me. Was that he is what he says he is. Actually, when i was with him due to a work-type meeting i actually thought he was on drugs sometimes. He seemed to be on another level to me. And, for some days after meeting him, i was having major spiritual experiences.

So. Reiki. Reiki catalyst? You might see where this is headed. The platform that a person uses in order to achieve their full potential really isn't important. Literally. It is one thing to read about someone who is achieving enlightenment via solely science, but quite another to see it in person.

My style. Your style. Any style. Style itself. It can surely not be important. More-so, perhaps even sticking to, dogmatically, or even loosely a Reiki style/Reiki expression - may actually be merely re-conditioning oneself. Holding back you & I from achieving our own potential. If i am sitting within the shadow, am i still casting my own? How bright is my light?

I wonder. Does Reiki interact with anything spiritual. Yep. I've said it. If my friend can do this without spirit, or at least - a belief in one. Surely i don't need to believe in spirit for Reiki. Of course this is possible. Can i go a little further though? To concentrate solely on using Reiki personally for myself in a more scientific type way?

My friend sees his bliss feeling related to dopamine. I had thought it was maybe DMT. He corrected me today though. It is strange a little. The weeks leading up to this meeting i began to feel more drawn to using only 4 hand placements. Three are on my head. One is at my heart. I look at so many hand placements around the head from different traditions. I look at the Pineal, pituitary, hypothalamus, thalamus, and be drawn to those areas for my more focused spiritual development. The heart, i need that area in order for me to remain 'good' around people. As in able to interact with people. This is what I'm drawn to for some time.

If i would concentrate on my Reiki treatments in a more scientific way, targeting like this, i feel certain it will spring-board things for me. And why not? My own feelings, theories, are as good as any other persons. As is yours for your path.

So, for an experiment i'm entering into my practices in a much less spiritual, much more scientific way. I dont know how it will pan out. I feel excited. I have had to come to terms over the last year with the fact that i dont really know if there is anything after this life. Tha ti dont know if there is a God.

It is a far cry from the former me. I loved God. Was convinced of an afterlife. Reiki was my proof. Something major has changed. Reiki is still in my life. Entering a new phase now. It is too early to say whether i have weakened or depend my practice.

I enjoyed immense depth by going more spiritual before. I'm excited now. I'm travelling a path very new to me. Highly uncertain. i'm a trailblazer for myself. Listening to no-one elses ways. Respecting. Casting aside every single dmgmatic, or assumed belief. Eery single thing i've read on here. I've wrote on here. Every piece of advice, guidance, tuition i've ever been gave. Starting from scratch.

Not sure exactly where that is. I'm surprised the way this topic has took me. I started with a hint of an idea. Some apprehensive excitment. And boy am i smiling now!!

Thanks for reading.

Warmest of wishes
    Wayne

That's fine, but in my opinion. Reiki without God would make the experience very empty. Im enjoying building my relationship with God or the Spirit which are the same. If your friend wants to do this soley as a scientific experience. How will he claim to have spiritual enlightment?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:03 am

mike tyson wrote:If your friend wants to do this soley as a scientific experience.

It's not that he wants to, he is doing it solely as a scientific experience.

Not just him, me also now. I dont need any divinity to do this. got nothing against a focus that way either. It's just working without it.

mike tyson wrote:
    How will he claim to have spiritual enlightment?

He's not claiming that. I wrote the topic in a way the forum would understand. Englightenment and human evolution are the same thing. so is spiritual and certain kinda sciences. They're just different ways to explain something.

It's the experience that's important, not the words used to describe it. that way, it's easier to see the real nature of things. that there is no conflict. In understanding, expression or terminology.

Thanks for reading!

warmest wishes

Wayne
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:Smokey mirrors...

Society or atleast the greater part of it has become domesticized, people's personalities belief systems and behaviour, influenced/informed/shaped by their suroundings/environment... by culture... To such an extent that, for the most part we just walk through life doing what we are expected to do by society... to be part of the status qou, without ever questioning any of it... or maybe atleast not till some catalyst, like losing someone close or being on one's own death bed, stirs something inside of us, to question all of this and why we are here... Or simply just "WHY we ARE at all?".

Others yet might see it all but feel powerless against it... so they just carry on...
    Some become perpetual truth seekers... to find their own truth.. where they fit in all of this and how they can break away from the chains of societal status quo and set themselves free. Others believe in blind faith... Some are so scared by anything that doesn't fit inside their paradigm that they shut everything else out.

Some are so caught up in this 3D reality that they believe that this is it "the be all and end all..." this is their only existence and the only goal of this reality is to accumulate as much material wealth as possible... Some, once they have achieved this goal, think they have reached some kind of God-status, and become power hungry control freaks...maybe they have reached their version of 'enlightenment' because they have figured out how to control people and now even nature itself.

For me, enlightenment, or atleast a part of it, is knowing that I am more than my physical body.... I know this because I have experienced conscious awareness outside of my physical form.

But enlightenement doesn't necessarily equate to bliss or happiness. You can only achieve that by living and doing the things that make you happy and expressing yourself as you truely are....

Whatever else we search for surely we will find in death... in that sense we are all on the road to enlightenment.

So for now let's just enjoy the ride.....

Last week while just lounging around at home..I smelled what I thought was jergens hand cream. I asked my significant other. Did you put on some jergans after you took a shower? No she claimed. Did you put on jergans anytime during the day? No she claimed.

There's a lot going on that I dont understand.

I think that just as in Genisis. We as a society are about to witness a new beginning.
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 am

Milarepa wrote:
    mike tyson wrote:If your friend wants to do this soley as a scientific experience.

It's not that he wants to, he is doing it solely as a scientific experience.

Not just him, me also now. I dont need any divinity to do this. got nothing against a focus that way either. It's just working without it.

mike tyson wrote:
    How will he claim to have spiritual enlightment?

He's not claiming that. I wrote the topic in a way the forum would understand. Englightenment and human evolution are the same thing. so is spiritual and certain kinda sciences. They're just different ways to explain something.

It's the experience that's important, not the words used to describe it. that way, it's easier to see the real nature of things. that there is no conflict. In understanding, expression or terminology.

Thanks for reading!

warmest wishes

Wayne

I enjoy reading about other peoples experiences and thoughts. After all even in a biblical sense. It too is other people expressing their experiences with God and how they understood them.

As far as being scietific. That's actually putting our understanding of spiritual happenings into human understanding. Even God or Jesus said that when we leave this world. We're suppose to teach those that haven't been here yet. We're suppose to be their guides. Yet now on our level they're our guides. Sounds like a nice way to exist in the universe to me.
    mike tyson

There is no Spirit - Page 2 Empty time

Post by mike tyson Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 am

Being a professional truck driver. I have a lot of time to think while im driving. I can think very deptly. Even when im resting I thinking, because everything is of interest to me.

However the concept of viewing or practicing reiki in a scientific practice, instead of a spiritual concept. I think is just letting our egos get in the way.

For 2000 years we had God explaining to us science. Don't eat this, don't mix certain cheicals together. Why women having a period should be seperated from the group. Its not that women are evil, its just that blood can transmit certain diseases such as hepatitis etc.

Now that we've developed a ittle more understanding of science and practices. We're trying to use science to explain God to us. In a way we've come 180 degrees from where we started.

I have a feeling that eventually this scientific methodology will bring us right back to where we started.

In the beginning there was the word.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:16 pm

mike tyson wrote:Being a professional truck driver. I have a lot of time to think while im driving. I can think very deptly. Even when im resting I thinking, because everything is of interest to me.

However the concept of viewing or practicing reiki in a scientific practice, instead of a spiritual concept. I think is just letting our egos get in the way.

For 2000 years we had God explaining to us science. Don't eat this, don't mix certain cheicals together. Why women having a period should be seperated from the group. Its not that women are evil, its just that blood can transmit certain diseases such as hepatitis etc.

Now that we've developed a ittle more understanding of science and practices. We're trying to use science to explain God to us. In a way we've come 180 degrees from where we started.

I have a feeling that eventually this scientific methodology will bring us right back to where we started.

The Reiki system is not religious/science. bounce
    The Reiki system uses Universal energy sunny
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:15 pm

chi_solas wrote:
    mike tyson wrote:Being a professional truck driver. I have a lot of time to think while im driving. I can think very deptly. Even when im resting I thinking, because everything is of interest to me.

Very Happy t

Where does the energy come from? Shocked
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:34 pm

I hope that i don't offend you by how i relate or communicate my thoughts.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:55 pm

mike tyson wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Very Happy t

On the day your born you
    take your first gulp of
    breath and until you die
    you continue to use that
    natural universal energy
    that provides you with life.
    The body is self sufficent
    watch how a cut finger self
    heals. The mind/body and spirit
    are capablr of natural healing
    The Reiki System promotes natural
    healing bounce sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:03 am

mike tyson wrote:

RLL wrote:
    This section is solely for members to share those special events that Reiki has helped provide. We all know Reiki can be a tremendous force for positive change. Please feel free to share those expereinces here. This section is for us to come together and celebrate the achievments we've experienced.

Opinions & beliefs about what is right or wrong in Reiki, or Reiki politics, please post in other relevant sections, Smile . This section is where we can feel the looooooooove...

Hi Mike, i've copied the section guidelines for this area. It's no drama. I feel we're moving away from the purpose of this section. It's a heavily protected one, Smile.

mike tyson wrote:

Please feel free to create a new topic on this subject. I'd enjoy getting involved in that.

mike tyson wrote:

This is more on topic. I had the belief it was from God/Divine, whatever. It's different for me now. And the same. I am God. Not something outside of me. Within me, and all around me. There is no separateness. Words won't convey this. Experiencing it will. Since the kingdom of God is within me, and all around me, whatever i decide Reiki to be, it is. And guess what, it works!!!

You are right. I am right. We all are. Ego only comes into play when one feels they are right to the exclusion of all else, and tried to force that onto others. I know. Look at my earlier posts on this forum.

mike tyson wrote:I hope that i don't offend you by how i relate or communicate my thoughts.

You havn't offended me. Though this section isn't for debates, Smile.

Warmest wishes

Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:51 am