Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Trouble with my teeth

Anata
    Anata

Trouble with my teeth Empty Trouble with my teeth

Post by Anata Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 pm

I wish my Reiki-story were a story of glorious victories. Yes, I’ve changed understanding of the world, I am looking at it with another eyes. But my teeth… I have not solved my problems with them…

I am afraid it is a long story but I nothing to cut now.

I’ve been visiting a dentist regular to treat a new caries or to change a filling. And any time I was thinking that the next filling would be the last in my life. But the biggest problems began when my milk tooth dropped off five years ago. Yes, I had a milk tooth standing in the upper jaw on the place of the third tooth. It was standing as there were no roots of a molar tooth. Moreover I do not have the second pair of cutting teeth in the same upper jaw. The canine teeth are standing on their place. The doctors are saying that such absence of the second pair caused by genetic reasons.

Looking on the spiritual reasons I suspect that it is caused by my past lives. Well, it is much better to be born without some teeth that without an arm or an eye… Smile

The milk tooth dropped and I received an ugly black hole in the mouth five years ago. I was filling myself twenty years older. I was learning to smile and to talk with the closed lips… Believe me, it is a very unpleasant feeling.

As soon as I came to dentists with this problem I realized that my case seemed to be much more complicated that I could have suspected. It occurred that it was impossible to put an implant as there was no enough room for the crown. It was impossible to move the teeth apart a bit to get the room demanded by orthodontic treatment as I had the wrong bite, the teeth were standing asymmetrically in the mouth. I did not want to put a bridge as I did not want to kill two healthy neighbouring teeth.

Finally I met a doctor who said me: ”I’ve been working 20 years in orthodonty and I see that this hole might be closed by your own teeth.” I have to add that she is a brilliant doctor, a professor of medicine.
    I agreed. I agreed because my intuition told me that it was the right solution.

I had been wearing brackets nearly two years. I felt that with the pain – oh, sometimes it was very painful!- something old and deep was coming away from me. I got pregnant and born my third child during this treatment.

The brackets were taken away from my teeth in the last February. To say that I was happy is to say nothing!!!! The result was looking fantastic!!!

Then the next stage of the orthodontic treatment began. I had to wear cups at nights to prevent teeth from coming back. The next visit to the doctor had to be in September.

To my disappointment the doctor found out that the teeth on the upper jaw were crawling away. She offered me to set a retainer on the teeth. (I am sorry if the spelling is wrong, it is a metallic wire which fixes teeth in the inner side of the mouth. ) For which time? Probably forever…

I did not like this variant. So I decided to change a crown first. I was sent to an excellent orthopaedist. The doctor looked at me and said: “ I have not met such cases in my practice yet. I do not know how to make a crown not to make you harm.”

Oh, dear, it turned to be that ortopaedists and orthodontists have different points of views on teeth. There were no contact between the teeth of my upper and lower jaw after the orthodontic treatment. The orthopaedist had to make me an insert into another tooth. Now my left side is ready. It is time to do something with the right side.

But I DO NOT SEE the proper solution.
    To make inserts or not to make?
    To set the retainer or not?

Moreover, all these manipulations are VERY, VERY, VERY EXPENSIVE. (I think it is expensive in every country.) Oh dear, it is better to forget how much I paid for the orthodontic treatment… And all these crowns and inserts have to be changed in 5-7 years again which means greater expenses again…

I am afraid of caries which can ruin all the previous work. I do not have any tooth-ache usually. I simply feel that there is something wrong. Last time the dentist did not see anything on the surface of the tooth. But X-rays showed a deep caries UNDER the filling. It ment a new crown for me…

I am searching the spiritual reason of my troubles with teeth. I do not see it now. I do not feel the direction in which I should work. Luisa Hey, Lis Burbo – hey were writing about teeth. But I can not find the key to my situation. Without it the condition of my teeth will be worth.

I’ve solved a lot of problems in my life but this one seems to be a dead end now.
    It means I have enough forces to solve it . Very Happy

May be somebody was in the similar situation and can give me a hint to the solution?
    Sometimes the situation seems to be more clear from the outside…
    Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Trouble with my teeth Empty Re: Trouble with my teeth

Post by chi_solas Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:13 am

Anata, I have a friend who has been having extensive
    and expensive dental work to undo what other dentist
    have done in the past. affraid

Sending Reiki to your teeth/gum area should help
    relieve the stress caused by ongoing dental work. sunny Trouble with my teeth 850837

I will see if I can get info on WHOLISTIC dentistry
    and post it on this thread for you. study Very Happy

~ Bridget flower

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:57 am

Anata, here's some info to consider.
    What are the side affects of dental
    work affraid

Case Study Connections
    www.icnr.com/cs/csindex.html
    40+ items – ... Occlusal Cranial Balancing Technique · Dental/Whole-Body ...
    Mercury / Migraine Connection, 25 years of migraines resolved
    Dental / Neck Pain Connection, reversing 5 years of neck pain
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 am

toothache & personal use of Reiki had very limited results with me. treating others it was different.

i had great results using colloidal silver. it never reversed tooth decay. it did always resolve toothache, absess. often within minutes. can be bought on internet. gonna get myself some of it for others reasons next week.
    MattiT
    MattiT

Post by MattiT Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:13 am

Hi Anata,

In my opinion, having a retainer in your teeth for the rest of your life does not sound a good option. An insert? I can't say. But have you considered the option of accepting yourself as you are and not trying to replace the missing tooth? Probably you are the only one who ever takes notice of it, and it wouldn't affect your life either if you don't make an issue of it yourself.

...well, this is of course just my opinion. However, I'm missing a couple of teeth myself and that doesn't bother me. If the space is too narrow for an implant it should be even less bothersome.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 am

MattiT wrote:Hi Anata,

In my opinion, having a retainer in your teeth for the rest of your life does not sound a good option. An insert? I can't say. But have you considered the option of accepting yourself as you are and not trying to replace the missing tooth? Probably you are the only one who ever takes notice of it, and it wouldn't affect your life either if you don't make an issue of it yourself.

...well, this is of course just my opinion. However, I'm missing a couple of teeth myself and that doesn't bother me. If the space is too narrow for an implant it should be even less bothersome.

MattiT I believe that Cranio Sacral
    practitioners would not encourage
    braces/retainers due to shifting the
    natural structure of the bones. A
    tooth not replaced can interfere with
    lack of support to facial bones & that
    can cause other problems for some
    people. sunny
    Anata
    Anata

Post by Anata Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Chi_solas, I find your reference very interesting. I guess I show it my doctors to ask their opinion about this brunch of medicine. Probably I should visit an osteopath, it might help me with the fixation of my teeth. (but may be not I am not sure if I find somebody working on the field of craniodontics in my city…)

Milarepa, believe me or not, but I do not have any tooth-ache usually. I do not know if it is good or bad..
    When I was writing about pain I ment pain caused by the orthodontic treatment. After the braces are fixed on somebody’s teeth the patient must go to his doctor every two or three weeks to make the nessesary corrections to pull or to rotate the teeth. The individual reaction might be very different. It can be nearly painless for somebody. But I met a woman once who had fever for two or three days after every correction.

MattiT, I would like to stress that the first part of my treatment is finished and the hole is closed by my own teeth. But it caused other problems which I could not have predicted. Chi_solas is right mentioning that the absence of a tooth in a dental row might cause further problems.
    But being not a doctor I am not ready to discuss such very special medical problems.
    And I am asking you with a tricky smile:"Did you miss teeth standing in the front row?" To loose the eighth tooth standing deeply in the mouth and to loose the first front tooth is a big difference, is not it? Wink
    MattiT
    MattiT

Post by MattiT Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Anata wrote:To loose the eighth tooth standing deeply in the mouth and to loose the first front tooth is a big difference, is not it? Wink

You're certainly right about that Very Happy
    My missing teeth are not obviously visible so I'm not the best person to give you advice, neither can I comment anything on the possible further medical problems.

That was only my opinion, just ignore it if you like.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:40 am

MattiT wrote:
    Anata wrote:To loose the eighth tooth standing deeply in the mouth and to loose the first front tooth is a big difference, is not it? Wink

You're certainly right about that Very Happy
    My missing teeth are not obviously visible so I'm not the best person to give you advice, neither can I comment anything on the possible further medical problems.

That was only my opinion, just ignore it if you like.

MattiT, our opinions can help others to explore
    what DR's do not bring to the fore front. Due to
    my own personal knowledge I am open to sharing it.
    I also am aware like yourself that folks need to
    get information from their professional DR's. Like
    Anata indicated that she will bring the information
    to her DR and maybe look at other possibilities. sunny
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:52 am

Milarepa wrote:toothache & personal use of Reiki had very limited results with me. treating others it was different.

i had great results using colloidal silver. it never reversed tooth decay. it did always resolve toothache, absess. often within minutes. can be bought on internet. gonna get myself some of it for others reasons next week.

sunny make sure you take
    care of any cavities before
    diving into those Easter or
    Valentine candies Trouble with my teeth 402695

This guy Trouble with my teeth 78411 definitly
    can not have any chocolates heart smiley

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:19 am