Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Two animated films. Dedicated to all war conflicts.

Anata
    Anata

Two animated films. Dedicated to all war conflicts. Empty Two animated films. Dedicated to all war conflicts.

Post by Anata Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Another anniversary of the end of the Second World War is coming. I put here a link on sand animation by Ksenia Simonova, an artist from the Ukraine. I have not expected earlier that this kind of art can express such strong emotions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I’d like to leave here another link.

This film was shoot by Garry Bardin, a Russian producer. The name of the film is “Conflict”. Although it was shoot in 1983 it is still actual.

Last edited by Anata on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Two animated films. Dedicated to all war conflicts. Empty Re: Two animated films. Dedicated to all war conflicts.

Post by chi_solas Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Anata wrote:Another anniversary of the end of the Second World War is coming. I put here a link on sand animation by Ksenia Simonova, an artist from the Ukraine. I have not expected earlier that this kind of art can express such strong emotions.

I’d like to leave here another link.

This film was shoot by Garry Bardin, a Russian producer. The name of the film is “Conflict”. Although in was shoot in 1983 it is still actual.

cheers Thanks for sharing sunny