Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

About Reiki Advanced Practitioner Level Courses

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

About Reiki Advanced Practitioner Level Courses   Empty Re: About Reiki Advanced Practitioner Level Courses

Post by Milarepa Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:45 pm

This is the second post you've made on the forum. Posting again after ignoring my request that you become familiar with the rules.

Forums exist solely because members get involved in discussions. We also allow members to display links to other sites, even though we are able to prohibit that automatically.

We are happy to allow members to use the popularity of RLL to help their business. If they in turn reciprocate. To choose not to do so is bad manners (To me).

All staff have busy lives, and businesses/ventures. I havn't the time or inclination to keep chasing members posts. For me it's zero tolerance. I read every single post. And will edit out spammers, and ban them very quickly. Reiki or otherwise.

Account banned.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:50 pm