Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

New frequent ringing frequencies in my ears, what do they mean?

hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

New frequent ringing frequencies in my ears, what do they mean? Empty New frequent ringing frequencies in my ears, what do they mean?

Post by hawkcwg Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:38 am

If anyone can give me any insight on what they think this ringing sound exactly is, I can focus it and make it louder when I listen to it, and it sometimes raises to higher frequencies. Last time I did a healing session it was a high pitch ring which got higher as my healing session on my girlfriend prolonged, was also using fluorite crytals.

Any help is much appreciated.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

New frequent ringing frequencies in my ears, what do they mean? Empty Re: New frequent ringing frequencies in my ears, what do they mean?

Post by LightBody Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:19 am

If it is on account of the energy-centers activating within your system and not a physical symptom of a disease or illness, then you are beginning to hear the "music of the spheres". There are many beautiful harmonics that you may become aware of, many of which may influence your music.

hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

New frequent ringing frequencies in my ears, what do they mean? Empty Re: New frequent ringing frequencies in my ears, what do they mean?

Post by hawkcwg Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Are you aware of a ringing too? I only hear it if there is complete quiet and I hone in on it. I figured it must be like tapping into a spirit realm, but is there a popular definition of this phenomenon on an energy level?
    hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

Post by hawkcwg Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 pm

How many different frequencies can we be aware of? I noticed when I do energy work they change pitch sometimes, do you know of any methods that can enhance this or focus it? I guess I'm wondering what's the next stage or extent of this phenomenon. The best I can conceive is that it's one of many senses that stillness gives insight to.
    osamenor
    osamenor

Post by osamenor Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:06 pm

This is interesting. I've been reiki attuned for nearly seven months, and only once have I experienced anything like this: after a reiki share a couple of weeks ago, I started hearing a faint buzzing sound, like a cell phone set to vibrate, and at the same time, I felt an electric popping at my fingertips, just like what happens when you touch a fabric that's charged with static electricity.

The share was in the evening, and the buzzing and popping manifested after I'd gone home and gone to bed--so it was probably three hours after the reiki share ended, give or take, and it was when everything was quiet and I was lying down. (For the record, I did not have a buzzing cell phone--I rarely set my phone on vibrate, and when I do, it doesn't make that kind of sound--and there were no active electronic devices in the room except for a clock radio several feet from the bed, and possibly my cell phone--I sometimes have it in my room at night and sometimes don't, I sometimes have it turned on and sometimes not, and I don't remember which it was that night.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content