Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

My new page to help share Reiki

Saphira
    Saphira
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

My new page to help share Reiki Empty My new page to help share Reiki

Post by Saphira Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:01 am

Hello everyone. I have just started my Facebook page to work on starting my Reiki practice. I would love it if you would copy and paste the link below and swing by my page and give it a like for me. Let's share this wonderful world of Reiki far and wide! Namaste. My new page to help share Reiki 402695

https://www.facebook.com/DivinelyInspiredReikiHealingAndAngelCardReadings?ref=hl
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

My new page to help share Reiki Empty Re: My new page to help share Reiki

Post by chi_solas Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 am

Saphira wrote:Hello everyone. I have just started my Facebook page to work on starting my Reiki practice. I would love it if you would copy and paste the link below and swing by my page and give it a like for me. Let's share this wonderful world of Reiki far and wide! Namaste. My new page to help share Reiki 402695

Welcome Saphira to our reiki learning lounge cheers
    look forward to hearing about your Reiki experiences study

did you check out .... our link posting/Link Guidelines flower

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:24 am

Hi Saphira,

As Chi solas advised, we've got a reciprocal link policy. It's enforced quite rigidly. If you will place a prominent link in your facebook page, you are welcome to promote your page here. You can also place it in your signature line, enabling every single post you make to automatically display it. We will also promote you to forum promoter status, which will show in your avatar section on your profile.

As Chi Solas has decided to leave your link intact, I won't edit it also. If all admin give it a few days, to enable you to respond, that would be cool.

Many thanks for sharing it,

Warmest wishes

Wayne
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Hi Saphira

Welcome.

As has been pointed out, a reciprocal link to Reiki Learning Lounge, (or maybe even a Like for https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reiki-Learning-Lounge/327345224330?fref=ts from the facebook page in the link you posted), is requested before members are free to post links to their own webpage or facebook page.

Smile
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi Saphira, welcome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:58 pm