Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
chi_solas
Carolg68
6 posters

New from Arizona USA

Carolg68
    Carolg68
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

New from Arizona USA Empty New from Arizona USA

Post by Carolg68 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:33 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Carol, born and raised in Northern Arizona. I just started my Reiki training and have completed the first level! Yay! Because I cannot afford the prices of the local groups here I have had to get my training online. I have been giving myself treatments and am going to do my first treatment on someone else this weekend. Very Happy  Excited! LOL Oh, I've also received my attunement online and they gave me an attunement that covers all levels.

After the attunement I was energetic and giggly all day. LOL I've also noticed that my hands have been tingling. Kind of when your hand has been asleep and they are waking up again but not that strong. That would be like pins and needles... what I am experiencing is gentle pins and needles but there's an urgency to it. I hope that makes sense.

Anyways... I'm glad to be here!

Hugs to you all! Smile
    Carol
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

New from Arizona USA Empty Re: New from Arizona USA

Post by chi_solas Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 am

Carolg68 wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm Carol, born and raised in Northern Arizona.  I just started my Reiki training and have completed the first level!  Yay!  Because I cannot afford the prices of the local groups here I have had to get my training online.  I have been giving myself treatments and am going to do my first treatment on someone else this weekend.  Very Happy   Excited!  LOL  Oh, I've also received my attunement online and they gave me an attunement that covers all levels.

After the attunement I was energetic and giggly all day.  LOL  I've also noticed that my hands have been tingling.  Kind of when your hand has been asleep and they are waking up again but not that strong.  That would be like pins and needles... what I am experiencing is gentle pins and needles but there's an urgency to it.  I hope that makes sense.

Anyways... I'm glad to be here!

Hugs to you all!  Smile
    Carol

Congratulations Carol!cheers 

New from Arizona USA 85412  to Reiki Learning Lounge flower  ~ Bridget
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:37 am

Hi Carol!

Welcome to the Lounge...and the wonderful world of Reiki! Smile

cheers 
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Carolg68 wrote:After the attunement I was energetic and giggly all day.  LOL  I've also noticed that my hands have been tingling.  Kind of when your hand has been asleep and they are waking up again but not that strong.  That would be like pins and needles... what I am experiencing is gentle pins and needles but there's an urgency to it.  I hope that makes sense.

It sure does make sense, and congratulations!

Each person has a tendency to sense spiritual energies in their own way -- and sometimes that involves sensing nothing at all. Regardless of the sensations perceived, be they a tingly sensation, a cold, a heat, flowing water, even nothing at all, it works and helps all of us discover greater healing in our lives.

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:35 pm

warm welcome!
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:28 am

welcome!!