Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Reiki experiment with Cooked Rice

sandip_teramai

Reiki experiment with Cooked Rice Empty Reiki experiment with Cooked Rice

Post by sandip_teramai Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Hello grandmasters,
    Last week I had watched a youtube video on Reiki experiment with Rice
    and I thought I will try it out by myself.

So the next day I poured Rice into 2 jars and for one of the Jar I treated Reiki for 2 minutes.

For 2 days nothing happened,
    On 3rd day the jar without Reiki started rottening but Reiki treated jar remained white in color.
    But on 4th day the Reiki treated jar also developed fungus
    and by 5th day both the jars were equally rotten.

So why Reiki didn't work here? Or did I do something stupid?
    I healed Reiki jar daily for 2 minutes only so, should I have had healed it for more time?

I have a strong belief in Reiki and don't want to loose it.
    Please enlighten me?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki experiment with Cooked Rice Empty Re: Reiki experiment with Cooked Rice

Post by chi_solas Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:35 am

sandip_teramai wrote:Hello grandmasters,
    Last week I had watched a youtube video on Reiki experiment with Rice
    and I thought I will try it out by myself.

So the next day I poured Rice into 2 jars and for one of the Jar I treated Reiki for 2 minutes.

For 2 days nothing happened,
    On 3rd day the jar without Reiki started rottening but Reiki treated jar remained white in color.
    But on 4th day the Reiki treated jar also developed fungus
    and by 5th day both the jars were equally rotten.

So why Reiki didn't work here? Or did I do something stupid?
    I healed Reiki jar daily for 2 minutes only so, should I have had healed it for more time?

I have a strong belief in Reiki and don't want to loose it.
    Please enlighten me?

I've never done Reiki energy on rice.
    Was it cooked rice?flower
    sandip_teramai

Post by sandip_teramai Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Thanks Chi_solas for your reply:D 

Yes it was cooked rice.
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 am

reiki is not necessarily healing ..... you can successfully practise Reiki to someone on their deathbed, but they will not be 'healed' in the sense that you would like....

cooked rice is going to break down. either through digestion, or through decay. if the rice is in a sealed jar, and you've managed to balance out the atmosphere in that jar and enable the decay process - you can be sure that the Reiki energy has indeed worked.

I would suggest you do this experiment again and instead of looking at the reaction of the rice, look within yourself to understand what is your intention? are you guiding the reiki to do what IT needs to do? the highest good for the recipient, whatever that may be? or are you intentionally trying to FIX something? or direct it to an outcome that you have specified?

colgros
    colgros

Post by colgros Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 am

You could try giving the rice Reiki every day but no matter what the rice will decay just at a slower pace
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi Sandip Smile I am no way a grandmaster, but I tend to reply even then ! Smile

That's a good experiment. I'm interested in that. In my initial days in reiki, I used to 'charge' cups of water with reiki, and mixed them with cups carrying ordinary water, and then picked up a cup randomly to see if I could distinguish the charged ones from ordinary ones . That worked! It was possible to tell from the taste of water in almost all tests .

Folks believe that we can charge water, medicine, etc with reiki . They also believe that we can 'time' reiki to be 'available' for any situation yet to pop up in a future time.

Well, frankly and honestly, there is no proof or scientific evidence, to produce in favour of or against this belief set. While I can say that sure reiki changes the taste of water, but today I'm not sure if reiki does this or our personal energy and intent does this ?

It's good to experiment, but please don't allow the results to change well established concepts of reiki on the basis of such findings. Perhaps you will keep on discovering at a faster pace than the changes in your reiki concepts in that exercise .

Smile keep us posted. There is a lot to share always .

Take care

Salman

sandip_teramai

Post by sandip_teramai Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:38 am

What a wonderful response from you all.
    Many thanks for that.

I was just trying to immitate what I saw on the youtube video experiment made on Cooked rice
    and observe the power of Reiki.

Its really tough to get through the concepts of Reiki to understand it,however will try this experiment again and post my feedback in this forum.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

I am getting a very good learning experience from you all.

So keep advising cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:38 pm