Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Hello everyone!

nlerae
    nlerae
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by nlerae Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:25 am

Another new member here. I'm very new to all of this - I had never even heard of Reiki until a chance encounter with my Reiki master/belly dance instructor, which ended with her helping to heal my frozen shoulder in about 5 minutes (a feat that months of physical therapy couldn't do). Needless to say, I was amazed and intrigued and felt driven to learn more about this amazing practice.

I live in a small town in a rural area, so unfortunately the nearest places for me to learn in person are a good hour away - so I hope to be able to learn a lot here from you good folks! This looks like a wonderful forum. Thanks for being here!
    colgros
    colgros

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by colgros Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:51 am

Welcome to the forum!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:00 pm

nlerae wrote:Another new member here. I'm very new to all of this - I had never even heard of Reiki until a chance encounter with my Reiki master/belly dance instructor, which ended with her helping to heal my frozen shoulder in about 5 minutes (a feat that months of physical therapy couldn't do). Needless to say, I was amazed and intrigued and felt driven to learn more about this amazing practice.

I live in a small town in a rural area, so unfortunately the nearest places for me to learn in person are a good hour away - so I hope to be able to learn a lot here from you good folks! This looks like a wonderful forum. Thanks for being here!

Hello everyone! 85412 nlerae.

I know a Reiki teacher in
    Maine whose a belly dancer👼
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:00 am

welcome Very Happy
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Welcome to the Lounge!
    cheers 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:51 am