Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

A little hello from North East England

gentlereikihands
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

A little hello from North East England Empty A little hello from North East England

Post by gentlereikihands Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi please feel free to shorten my name to Gentle or GRH. Smile

I've just joined the forum and thought I'd introduce myself. I am a fairly new Reiki Master (1year on). I feel like the Reiki energy is still settling in for me, but I'm now feeling more comfortable calling myself a Reiki master/teacher where as a little while ago I felt uncomfortable with the title. I think I've had a bit of "imposter complex" going on. lol I have chosen to use this particular name as it is the name of the Reiki element of my Business.

I'm based in the North East of England where I'm slowly building a client base. I had the opportunity to attune my first set of Reiki Level 1 students at the end of September. It was absolutely amazing and just reinforced what I already felt and they have given me so much confidence that Reiki was the right path to venture down. They've all asked to continue to Level 2 so I'm looking to do that with them in April next year. I'm now seeking me next set of Level 1 students so I've sent out a request to spirit to point some eager students my way.

Reiki work is a side line from my other day to day work, I'm a computer nerd Mon to Fri currently. I've done software consultancy/support for 13+ years, I have a love/hate relationship with it. I'm also a Hedge-witch, I highlight this because my views are very much formulated by what I experience in Nature. Witches use energy to heal and Reiki compliments the ability. I have always felt the energy I was channelling, but becoming attuned to Reiki energy has streamlined it (that's the best way I can describe it really) and it now means I'm using life energy rather than my own so I feel more empowered and not so drained.

Well I think that is as much as I can say about myself and gives you a little insight into my little piece of world. I look forward to communicating with you all and continuing to learn along this Reiki path.

With Reiki love
    Gentle

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

A little hello from North East England Empty Re: A little hello from North East England

Post by chi_solas Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:34 am

gentlereikihands wrote:Hi please feel free to shorten my name to Gentle or GRH. Smile

I've just joined the forum and thought I'd introduce myself. I am a fairly new Reiki Master (1year on). I feel like the Reiki energy is still settling in for me, but I'm now feeling more comfortable calling myself a Reiki master/teacher where as a little while ago I felt uncomfortable with the title. I think I've had a bit of "imposter complex" going on. lol  I have chosen to use this particular name as it is the name of the Reiki element of my Business.

I'm based in the North East of England where I'm slowly building a client base. I had the opportunity to attune my first set of Reiki Level 1 students at the end of September. It was absolutely amazing and just reinforced what I already felt and they have given me so much confidence that Reiki was the right path to venture down. They've all asked to continue to Level 2 so I'm looking to do that with them in April next year. I'm now seeking me next set of Level 1 students so I've sent out a request to spirit to point some eager students my way.

Reiki work is a side line from my other day to day work, I'm a computer nerd Mon to Fri currently. I've done software consultancy/support for 13+ years, I have a love/hate relationship with it. I'm also a Hedge-witch, I highlight this because my views are very much formulated by what I experience in Nature.  Witches use energy to heal and Reiki compliments the ability. I have always felt the energy I was channelling, but becoming attuned to Reiki energy has streamlined it (that's the best way I can describe it really) and it now means I'm using life energy rather than my own so I feel more empowered and not so drained.

Well I think that is as much as I can say about myself and gives you a little insight into my little piece of world. I look forward to communicating with you all and continuing to learn along this Reiki path.

With Reiki love
    Gentle

A little hello from North East England 85412  gentlereikihands to RLL cheers 

Blessings as you add Reiki to
    your healing Repertoire sunny 
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

A little hello from North East England Empty Re: A little hello from North East England

Post by Colin Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:53 am

Welcome to the Lounge, Gentle!

cheers 
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:18 am

Warm welcome GRH!

Hey, the title Master, is as good as any other! Smile
    gentlereikihands
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by gentlereikihands Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:58 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I meant to come back and say so but everything got a little mad at work so only just had time. Going to have a surf round the forum and start getting a little more active. Hope to learn a few things and maybe share a few things too...

Blessings
    Gentle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:13 am