Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Hi everybody

MRS79
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hi everybody Empty Hi everybody

Post by MRS79 Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi everybody

My name is Mathilde, I am 34 years old, and I live in Denmark. My written English is not the best, so bear with me  Surprised 

I learned Reiki about 6 years ago, and have used it in a number of different ways. I love it!!  I love you 

I live in a small cohabitation with 4 other people, one of them my boyfriend, soon to be my husband.

I have some questions about Reiki, that I hope that I can get the answers for in this forum  Smile

Best regards

Mathilde
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hi everybody Empty Re: Hi everybody

Post by LightBody Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi Mathilde, welcome!

Yes, this is a great place to ask questions. You will get a lot of answers, each offering unique and valid perspectives.

:-)

Love & Light,
    Kiyoshi

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 am

MRS79 wrote:Hi everybody

My name is Mathilde, I am 34 years old, and I live in Denmark. My written English is not the best, so bear with me  Surprised 

I learned Reiki about 6 years ago, and have used it in a number of different ways. I love it!!  I love you 

I live in a small cohabitation with 4 other people, one of them my boyfriend, soon to be my husband.

I have some questions about Reiki, that I hope that I can get the answers for in this forum  Smile

Best regards

Mathilde

Hi everybody 85412 Mathilde ~ Bridget
    Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Post by Bastemhet Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Welcome to the forum Mathilde!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:23 pm