Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

just to say hi and thanks for letting me join

AugustaStewart
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

just to say hi and thanks for letting me join Empty just to say hi and thanks for letting me join

Post by AugustaStewart Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:55 am

Hi everyone
    it is so nice to stumble on this forum... very interested in Reiki as well as other topics... although I have had my 1st degree for many years... really have not done a lot with it... it has enhanced my Theraputic Touch experiences...but now is the time to dust it off... I intend now to to use Reiki on a regular basis and build up my experience this year and by next winter obtain my 2nd degree attunement... not sure if I would go for my Master level... not sure if I would need it... but Reiki is now a life time commitment for me. I need it
    It is very nice to read the discussions, I will learn a lot from all of you
    Augusta
    Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

just to say hi and thanks for letting me join Empty Re: just to say hi and thanks for letting me join

Post by Bastemhet Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Hi Augusta and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you've picked up the practice again. Just keep treating yourself every day and you will know when you're ready to take the next level or not. Good luck!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:29 pm