Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Hell all

Pachamama

Hell all Empty Hell all

Post by Pachamama Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:15 pm

hello people!! how is everyone? not been around here for a while, life has been pretty full on for me the last 12 months.....

Lots of stress and quite extreme life scenarios....but many positives to be gained from it.

I've learned quite a few interesting things about so called 'open minded and holistic ascotiations'.......hmmm!!! lets just say I think there is a great deal of hypocrisy at play.....what did upset me initially has now just helped me to gain greater clarity about some ascotiations.

Anyway, I apologise for being so cryptic...but its been a heck of a year!

have there been any forum meetups this year??.........A friend and I are opening a new Holistic Centre soon....it's not going to be a huge place, but it's certainly big enough to have a decent meetup if anyone fancies a lovely Reiki gathering in the Lakes??? flower
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hell all Empty Re: Hell all

Post by Colin Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:08 am

Hi Sharon

Nice to hear from you!

It is pretty quiet around here these days! Smile

Depending on dates I would be up for a Reiki gathering in the Lakes! Smile

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:19 am

Pachamama wrote:hello people!! how is everyone? not been around here for a while, life has been pretty full on for me the last 12 months.....

Lots of stress and quite extreme life scenarios....but many positives to be gained from it.

I've learned quite a few interesting things about so called 'open minded and holistic ascotiations'.......hmmm!!! lets just say I think there is a great deal of hypocrisy at play.....what did upset me initially has now just helped me to gain greater clarity about some ascotiations.

Anyway, I apologise for being so cryptic...but its been a heck of a year!

have there been any forum meetups this year??.........A friend and I are opening a new Holistic Centre soon....it's not going to be a huge place, but it's certainly big enough to have a decent meetup if anyone fancies a lovely Reiki gathering in the Lakes??? flower

Hi Pachamama. life challenges do come our way
    at the most unexpected times. I thank the
    universe for all its energy available to help us
    move through the changes. Good to hear you
    are opening a holistic center and connecting
    with others for a meet. sunny cheers
    through
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:24 pm

hello hello you two! cheers

Colin, it would probably be next year, some time in spring......hopefully we'll be well settled in by then, I'll keep you posted on that, I still have your mobile number!!

Shame its quiet around here, there are so many knowledgeable and helpful people on here, but hopefully that means the less time people are spending infront of a computer screen the more time they are helping others with reiki geek

And yep Bridget, those challenges are a pain in the arse.....but sometimes necessary for growth......it's been reiki and meditation that has kept be balanced enough to be able to cope, but it's been TOUGH!!

Nice to see you two and a few familiar names are still dropping in here.......
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:13 am

helloo!! yes, been a tough year for me too. AND i got locked out of the RLL and couldn't log in.
    but - i'm back. yay!

nice to see you all xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:53 am