Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Hanging back

Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Hanging back Empty Hanging back

Post by Pandora Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:40 pm

I'm starting to reach the conclusion that I need to duck out of here for a bit. I do think we can over-think and start treating Reiki as if it was a branch of science, when it's a spiritual practice which may not be accessible through traditional scientific (Western?) ideas.

I feel the need to reconnect with the simplicity of Reiki and just feel this place is getting away from it somewhat. I will still look in from time to time and keep in contact with you on Facebook and Twitter, so don't think I'm slinging my toys out!

Namaste
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Hanging back Empty Re: Hanging back

Post by Milarepa Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:09 pm

No probs Chris, Smile. Ya know, every view is welcome here, every style of chat. In-depth, and simple. You're free to make forum suggestions as well, it was the first tooic ever made here - that members can give suggestions.

Only yesterday some of us where talking in private about making new sections. Please feel free to contact me or any of the others, about forum improvments. You're a very valuable member to us!

Take care
    Wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:58 am

i agree with Chris. I have not been active
    for a week or so I need to catch up if I can Very Happy

hungrycaterpillar did bring a lighthearted
    tone to the forum. There are folks who stalk
    and look for those who are not into The depths
    of Reiki history and enjoy trying to take others
    down, it gets overtoxic, driving others away leaving
    only the "debaters" active. As Reiki learning lounge
    grows it would be of value to hold onto those who are
    looking for simple Reiki talk without the hype.

Chris I hope to see you here after you've taken a break
    I enjoy your postings and of late have been busy promoting
    the Healing doucumentary that Monika and I completed. We
    are just in the beginning stages and when its up in running
    I'll let you know. It is not going on utube. Our first local
    showing is going to be in November also we start another one on
    Reiki mid -November. sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:07 am

chi_solas wrote:There are folks who stalk
    and look for those who are not into The depths
    of Reiki history and enjoy trying to take others
    down..

Feel free to discuss in the admin/mod forum which members are stalking others to take them down, Bridget, Smile.

To All:

This forum is modelled in some ways, on Reiki4All. On that forum, the same issues came up. Irrespective of that, it was a great forum.

This forum wanted to go further, both in in-depth study, and in folks being comfortable. Just to let everyone know, that some staff for a week now have thought about all this. And some have been in private discussion for some days now. With admin disccusing earlier certain aspects of the forum at present. To ensure all remain completely comfortable being here, admin have been disccusing various options.

If folks wanna say this pulbicly, that's fine. You're all also quite welcome to speak to any of us in a straight-forward manner in private, with comments, concerns, suggestions. We'll take all decisions in a team-manner.

Taek care
    Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 pm