Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Colin
Milarepa
6 posters

Congratulations Frank!

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Congratulations Frank! Empty Congratulations Frank!

Post by Milarepa Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:13 am

Congratulations to Frank, our newest Senior member! Senior member status is usually gave to folks whom post 1000 posts, however, very rarely (only once to date) RLL will give extra special recoqnition, where it's truely warranted, and promote someone in this way. A promotion to Senior member is carefully considered, and isn't took lightly.

Frank is a former member of Reiki-4-all, and came here and continued to be a very active participant. An excellant researcher, with an avid interest in scientific medical research in particular, coupled with a keen desire to understand as much about Reiki as possible, Frank is an indispensible addition to here.

A prime example is the recent ability of Frank to immediately source a very rare book on Taireido. Not only did Frank source it, get it shipped on loan to his country of residence, but he also obtained cover to cover photos of the entire book! Placing it in PDF format, and immediately sharing it with members of this forum. Fantastic good nature, showing how much he IS Reiki, by sharing the book so openely.

Speaking personally, Franks actions have resulted in myself obtaining a book, that with no exaggeration is probably gonna be one of the three most important events in my personal path with Reiki. One other being my level 1 initiation. Although admin have decided to promote Frank for a myraid of research related issues, for me personally, the depth of gratitude i feel i owe him is immense, notwithstanding the service to Reiki worldwide sharing this book, may bring about.

BTW, enjoy Mauritius Frank! You lucky bugger! I'm in ice-clad Nottingham, hehe.

Much appreciation...
    RLL
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Congratulations Frank! Empty Re: Congratulations Frank!

Post by Colin Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:19 pm

I second that, Frank! Congrats on your promotion and keep up the good work!
    Zenshi Taireido!
    Very Happy
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 am

Hi Frank,

You most certainly deserve to be acknowledged for the contributions you make to this site, and our Reiki community in general. Guys like you, James, Colin and Wayne have done much to help many individuals develop a broader,hopefully more fact based, scope of view when it comes to Reiki. I remember reading the stuff you offered in fascination at the old site(R4ALL), and now here you are again here at the Reiki Learning Lounge offering jewels of information to those who have the ambition to pursue a clearer understanding...

Thanks a million Frank.... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Very Happy RJ
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 am

I am humbled by all your kind words and appreciate it very very much.
    I have personally gained much knowledge and understanding from the interaction here and (reiki4all) from you all (especially the once mentioned here)
    I humbly bow in gassho for this recognition - although i do not feel i have contributed as much as the other members here.

Thank you kindly all, and i hope that we can continue to share and learn from each others experience and knowledge on our reiki-path.

I bow humbly in Gassho (maybe i should have said Gassho Rei*) for the honour you have all bestowed on me. My deepest thank you to you all!

(Sorry didn't notice this thread before, please forgive my late reply and acceptance.)

humbly yours

f

Last edited by fshortt on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (*))
    hialeah
    hialeah

Post by hialeah Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 am

Congrats Frank. I may not post often yet I appreciate your research and the knowledge you share about Reiki and other topics.
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:41 pm

="Milarepa"]
    A prime example is the recent ability of Frank to immediately source a very rare book on Taireido. Not only did Frank source it, get it shipped on loan to his country of residence, but he also obtained cover to cover photos of the entire book! Placing it in PDF format, and immediately sharing it with members of this forum. Fantastic good nature, showing how much he IS Reiki, by sharing the book so openely.
    RLL

Congratulations Frank even is a long time ago obviously you became a Segnior member cheers
    The main reason I am posting here is that I would like to ask for a link where I can download the book please...Will be highly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
    Love and Peace

7/31/2010 edited to fix Quotes ~ Bridget Congratulations Frank! 850837
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

hia,
    of course i can send you a copy of Taireido.
    Just give me an email address and i will upload it direct to you.

kindly
    f
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:17 am

Thank you so much Frank !!! Congratulations Frank! 850837 I sent you a PM with my email address!
    Love and Peace

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:48 pm