Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ?

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ? Empty Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ?

Post by Lambs-Wool Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:17 am

hi friends !

someday i was observing some celebraties attending on a TV show (maybe Awards ceremony)... some chick who are acclaimed dancers were watching a stage performance of a moving dance epic.. what i observed, that with each rythm of song notes of the dance thrill, their body was responding, even unintentionally... those chicks were feeling the rythm in themselves too...

okay, i saw a professional drummer (infact in east we have a drum played with hands instead of sticks, and is called "tabla").... so that drummer was an invitee as a guest on a marriage party of some relative... by and large, there was a musical arrangement too... while a music with high pitch and flat notes was being played, i felt his body is stretching in unease, and then moments later, when the song changed to a melodius one, with good harmonics, i felt his hands moving as if he is himself playing the drum on that song...

okay, yet another, i saw a violanist, he was talking with his girlfriend maybe in a cafe... and the couple was in very good mood.. they were standing with the bar side... and i noticed that he is tapping his foot on the floor which often vilonists are taught right from their initial lessons to augment their rythms... he was obviously not playing violin, he was having lovely time with his mate, but you know, his pleasure was being reflected by tapping his foot on the floor, like he would do in violin playing....

these examples show that things which we do often, become sort of our second nature...

my question here is that "can we safely assume reiki to be with this trait" ?

(honestly, this question stems from an inquisitive insight of Bruce who asked on another thread that in the case of a massage therapist who is a reiki healer too, for example, is that possible for her to do massage therapy without letting reiki sorta 'automatically' flow in the meanwhile... )

to put this question to another view, when we do some session which invariably has a healing objective (for example psychotherapy, accupuncture, massage, hypnotism), is that true to assume that reiki starts flowing instantly and sorta automatically due to our 'healing compassion' ??

my second question is that for a QT practitioner who is a reiki healer too... is that possible that he dows QT without letting reiki start 'automatically' ??

waiting for the ripples Smile

take care

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ? Empty Re: Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ?

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:16 am

Reiki doesn't need to 'flow' anywhere, or go anywhere, Smile. it can just appear.

If we feel sensations in our hands, that are usally attributable to Reiki, this doesn't mean Reiki is flowing anywhere. I feel it now, where is Reiki going? It's created cause both my sub-conscious & consciousness are either thinking or talking to someone i care about (compassion) or i'm thinking, doing something Reiki related. I'm in control of this though. And if i will the sensations to stop right now..one sec.. within 3 seconds the sensation has gone.

A person just has to want to stop. Try it & see.

Edit: to answer the topic question, no, Reiki doesn't occur automatically. It may seem that way to our conscious mind, but there's far more to us than that. Other topics are tieing in with this.

Last edited by Milarepa on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addresing topic title)
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ? Empty Re: Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ?

Post by chi_solas Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 am

Third try affraid

salman, I kept seeing little yellow chicks bounce
    scroll down below the song for rest of posting.

:
    I Am A Rock written by Paul Simon

A winter's day
    In a deep and dark December;
    I am alone,
    Gazing from my window to the streets below
    On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I've built walls,
    A fortress deep and mighty,
    That none may penetrate.
    I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
    It's laughter and it's loving I disdain.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

Don't talk of love,
    But I've heard the words before;
    It's sleeping in my memory.
    I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died.
    If I never loved I never would have cried.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I have my books
    And my poetry to protect me;
    I am shielded in my armor,
    Hiding in my room, safe within my womb.
    I touch no one and no one touches me.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

And a rock feels no pain;
    And an island never cries.

Reiki is not a rock or an island Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ? 850837
    Most Reiki practitioners use music to create
    a peaceful enviroment. Chanting sounds are
    also used like the OM. This is called "toning"
    it's using vibrations of the voice or music.
    Sound is also used in martials arts when doing
    a kick to scare off an opponent or give more
    energy to the kick. During Reiki other healing
    tools can come into play even when it is our
    intent to use only Reiki. :scratch

Edited 4/11 to fix Quotes and add credit to song.

Last edited by chi_solas on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 am

chi_solas wrote:Third try affraid

A winter's day
    I am alone,
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I've built walls,
    That none may penetrate.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

Don't talk of love,
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I have my books
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

To give due credit -- it's a song that was written by Paul Simon, performed by Simon with Art Garfunkel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My9I8q-iJCI sunny

Reiki is not a rock or an island Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ? 850837
    intent to use only Reiki. scratch

Is it impossible to "turn off" other healing tools, if the intention is to use only reiki? Is it impossible to "turn off" reiki if the intention is to use only another healing modality? I have more confidence in the effect of the practitioner's intent. To build on your statement about martial arts -- one doesn't involuntarily kiai in daily life.
    Laughing Razz

Bruce
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 am

Bruce wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:Third try affraid

A winter's day
    I am alone,
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I've built walls,
    That none may penetrate.
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

Don't talk of love,
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I have my books
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

To give due credit -- it's a song that was written by Paul Simon, performed by Simon with Art Garfunkel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My9I8q-iJCI sunny

intent to use only Reiki. scratch

Is it impossible to "turn off" other healing tools, if the intention is to use only reiki? Is it impossible to "turn off" reiki if the intention is to use only another healing modality? I have more confidence in the effect of the practitioner's intent. To build on your statement about martial arts -- one doesn't involuntarily kiai in daily life.
    Laughing Razz

Bruce

Thank you Bruce I thought I did give credit to the song.
    "I Am a Rock" was a song written by Paul Simon. Embarassed

Impossible,is not in my vocabulary anything is possible sunny

If you have a sense of humor you may hear an occassional
    battle cry at a zerox /water cooler among many other places
    were martial arts is not practiced. jocolor
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 am

Milarepa wrote:Reiki doesn't need to 'flow' anywhere, or go anywhere, Smile. it can just appear.

If we feel sensations in our hands, that are usally attributable to Reiki, this doesn't mean Reiki is flowing anywhere. I feel it now, where is Reiki going? It's created cause both my sub-conscious & consciousness are either thinking or talking to someone i care about (compassion) or i'm thinking, doing something Reiki related. I'm in control of this though. And if i will the sensations to stop right now..one sec.. within 3 seconds the sensation has gone.

A person just has to want to stop. Try it & see.

Edit: to answer the topic question, no, Reiki doesn't occur automatically. It may seem that way to our conscious mind, but there's far more to us than that. Other topics are tieing in with this.

I have heard folks on Reiki 4
    saying that clapping their hands
    will stop the energy flowing. sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 am

I just want to to stop and it does. I've kinda assumed we can all do it?

Pleeese don't make me feel i'm any more special than my ego already thinks! lol!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 am

Or you can see the energy as being unplugged
    until you turn the switch back on. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:29 pm

chi_solas wrote: I kept seeing little yellow chicks bounce

the gloom in the song affects me too ! Smile

:
    I Am A Rock written by Paul Simon

I am alone,
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I've built walls,
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

Don't talk of love,
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

I have my books
    I am a rock,
    I am an island.

this is the same attitude reiki intends to uproot btw Smile we, human beings, were born to interact and to interact deep within our surroundings and fellow beings... the self imposed solitary confinement does the worse instead of coming to any help to save us from more pain... the solution of pain is not in hiding behind armoroued tuxedo, rather to face it, to sort it out on the conscious planes of psyche, and then to make transformation in these negative vibes...

the song truly refelcts the first response to 'being hit by love' but this response should not be last one, or should it be ? reiki is an efficient way of doing catharsis of these air-tight jars of sad emotions... clearing the blockades, clearing what we are meant by nature to clear anyway Smile !

Bridget wrote:
    This is called "toning"

toning, incense, dimm lights, aroma, these all are the conditionalities we sometimes wish to creat in order that reiki's efficiency increases... while, its always good to add pleasure to our work, we have to program ourselves in a way, that if on a fine morning we dont have these perquisites, we dont feel bogged down due to their absence, since reiki is already self-sufficient playing its own tricks Basketball

Bridget wrote:
    During Reiki other healing
    intent to use only Reiki. :scratch

yes, thats a beauty of reiki that it incorporates many sideline things so beautifully into the mainstream, making us feel sometimes that these were 'always there'... and untill we maintain a clear distinction to ourselves that these are 'add-ons' there is no harm...

my question was, however, angled to the other side... when we do other healing things, do reiki starts automatically ? and i see some feedback from Wayne, that it doesn't unless we intentfully request it to start...

and maybe i will be next posing a question to Wayne that why my hands start getting warm when i m seeing the video of a quake hit area on my tv, or when i see people screaming under a plight caused by a suicide bomber attack ?

thanks for the beautiful addition to this thread Bridget Smile

take care

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    and maybe i will be next posing a question to Wayne that why my hands start getting warm when i m seeing the video of a quake hit area on my tv, or when i see people screaming under a plight caused by a suicide bomber attack ?

I already said buddy, Smile. Our sub-conscious will begin to create the sensations in our hands cause we feel compsassion or love for another, or we think/talk bout Reiki.

You want to help when you see such things, inside you, you know how you can help, so it starts things. Only thing is, consciously, there's societies rules & ethics, which may or may not dictate what your next step is re: permission.

That's my view anyhow, Smile.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 am

salman I understand your question.You have
    to understand the nature of "Reiki" the
    system and it's interaction within the Universe.
    If I'm living through ULFE then shutting it off
    means becoming lifeless. We have a Reiki system
    that enhances the way we effectively use ULFE
    within to heal/maintain the quality of our life.

I shop in a store that sells organic cause the
    farmers have taken the time to nurture the earth
    for their seedlings to grow and become healthy. I
    seek out Doctors, chiropractors hairdressers, who
    practice alternative health out of the box style.
    They aspire to give quality care. I would say that
    folks who practice alternatives such as Reiki and
    implement the 5 principles into their daily life
    they operate from within the Reiki system in
    everything they do. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 pm

hi Bridget Smile

thanks for these thoughts...

no disrespect intended, but i view reiki in a different perspective... while i m still digging down to find the real link between reiki and universal life force energy and one thing more included in the list viz, personal energy Smile

Takata Sensei has been reported to have said that (let) the enregy 'come from within'... what that energy is ? personal energy ? qi? or reiki ? or ULFE ?

a little further thoughts suggests the following :

if we go to the word Hatsurei ho, literal translation is "invoking/generating the spirit method" (instead of generating the energy method ?)

so it means that while we concentrate in joshin and seichin that energy is flooding from crown to base of torso, or from hands, arms to heart, it is not that we are actually intending some 'energy' to flow, rather we are visualizing a thing in order to expand our perception of our bodies...

as per the very name of the method, this was designed to generate/invoke spirit instead of invoking any energy.... we cant escape assuming that by the words 'let the energy emerge from within' Takata too had meant spirit, and not energy per se ?? or otherwise ?

when we use the term ULFE, we mean something that is always present, always permeating within and around us, something that is responsbible for our very being... would you include that thing in the category 'energy' or within the category 'spirit/soul' etc. ?

when we say reiki is ULFE, our mind jumps more the concepts of energy by hearing that term instead of jumping at something called spirit (of life) or soul or something....

personally i feel that when we do something with our spirit in a way we have been empowered through symbols, we 'generate' reiki, and precisely saying, when the spirit is invoked or triggered, every phenomenon that occurs, whether it be energy-oriented or not-so-energy-oriented, is called Reiki...

as my present understanding prompts me, reiki does not bring about something, rather the ability Usui conferred us is something that brings about reiki... reiki is not an energy that brings about events, rather the happening of events in a speicific way is called "reiki"...

emphasis is on 'specific' too ! since every event of spirit is not reiki Smile

so even when i believe that our each moment of limbs or of toungue has a spiriutal significance, each such spiriutal essence cannot be told as 'reiki' Smile

i wish all my comments be taken towards my efforts to find about reiki, instead of an authoritative acclaim of something like 'i know this.....' Smile

take care

salman

Last edited by Lambs-Wool on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quote about Takata corrected)
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:26 am

chi_solas wrote:I would say that
    folks who practice alternatives such as Reiki and
    implement the 5 principles into their daily life
    they operate from within the Reiki system in
    everything they do. sunny

But see the mention of abuses in the thread about reiki ethics.

Bruce
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:01 am

This might be slightly off topic (or not) but I have notice that a lot thought goes along the lines: “what was/would Ms. Takata think/do/say and so on. Now this is not bad at all. However, It seems to me that something is being overlooked. Something very IMPORTANT and before I say it I want to make sure that everybody understands that this is not meant to offend anybody here or for that matter Ms. Takata.

So what is being overlooked?

Some of you guys have overlooked that you are so knowledgeable that I think it is fair to say that you are “walking encyclopedia” and because of that It appears to me that if you have opportunity to talk to Ms. Takat that you might be disappointed for she might not be able to give you some answers.

In addition it might be that before the Big Bang there was Consciousness and that chose to experience physical world and than the big bang happened and dual world happen. So if we are here to experience physical world than there is nothing wrong with it for if we are already of spiritual nature it will not go away.

Thanks,

Resko
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:24 am

hi Resko, i m not sure if could exactly understand the meanings of your post bro..but lemme say something

in the mystic circle which i belong, we are taught to experience 'matter' first of all and we are cautioned to not to act oversmart in jumping in to catch the fairytale princesss called spirituality...

spirituality cannot survive long if detached from 'matter'... if within reiki, we give importance to spirituality on the expense of physical descriptions, we are sure to miss some important points...

but probably, on the other hand, if we find everybody talking about reiki as a purely a physical healing modality, and nothing else, some of folks might start talking about spirituality just to balance the scene...

take care

salman
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:46 am

Hi Salman,

What I was trying to say is that there is the time when the student goes beyond that what his teacher has to offer so he/she is ready to start new chapter and expend on the teachings of his teacher.

I was thinking to book a class/attunemet with John Harvey Gray hoping it would give me more understanding about this thing we call Reiki. Than I gave up on that idea all together.

Now I am not suggesting I am on the level where I do not need a teacher (not at all but I am just fine with making my own experiences) but what I am suggesting is that I am impressed with the expertise some of you bring to the table.

Regards,

Resko
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:57 am

my opinion, fwiw, is you guys are saying the same thing. caus ei agree with both, so you must be, hehe.

@ Resko. totally agree we should experience this physical world, and for sure, we're spiritual also. I think practices like Reiki help keep us in balance.

@ Salman. totally agree again, hehe. Regarding Reiki as a healing modality, is missing a huge chunk of it all. Paradoxically, really though, there's no tmuch difference between physical healing wiht Reiki, and applicaiton of spiritual path. I very rarely use Reiki for physical healing, even when i am sick. I use other modalities. This doesn't mean though that my Reiki spiritual experiences aren't also healing. But yeah, for me personally, only a personal preference, i get much pleasure out of focusing on spirituality. I gotta say though, folks who focus on Reiki as healing, although not my way, are just as equally applying it in a valid way.

@ Resko again. Yeah, it's true, lots of talk bout Takata sensei in this forum. As aisde point i have, i'm personally very proud folks here talk of her in a respectful way, and not automatically jump on the bandwagon of derogatory statements, that shows the high morals of our members. Anyhow, you're quite right again, Takata sensei likely wouldn't have talked the way we do about things, she was more interested in just doing Reiki, as are her students, so we may not have got all the answers we particularly want. It's a good point, we can look to our own skills. Takata sensei was far more experienced in Reiki than us all, it can be good to look to her for answers. You're point is a real good self-empowering one though, and from someone who thinks very highly of her - you never offfended me for one, Smile.

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:10 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:hi Bridget Smile

thanks for these thoughts...

no disrespect intended, but i view reiki in a different perspective... while i m still digging down to find the real link between reiki and universal life force energy and one thing more included in the list viz, personal energy Smile

Takata Sensei has been reported to have said that (let) the enregy 'come from within'... what that energy is ? personal energy ? qi? or reiki ? or ULFE ?

a little further thoughts suggests the following :

if we go to the word Hatsurei ho, literal translation is "invoking/generating the spirit method" (instead of generating the energy method ?)

so it means that while we concentrate in joshin and seichin that energy is flooding from crown to base of torso, or from hands, arms to heart, it is not that we are actually intending some 'energy' to flow, rather we are visualizing a thing in order to expand our perception of our bodies...

as per the very name of the method, this was designed to generate/invoke spirit instead of invoking any energy.... we cant escape assuming that by the words 'let the energy emerge from within' Takata too had meant spirit, and not energy per se ?? or otherwise ?

when we use the term ULFE, we mean something that is always present, always permeating within and around us, something that is responsbible for our very being... would you include that thing in the category 'energy' or within the category 'spirit/soul' etc. ?

when we say reiki is ULFE, our mind jumps more the concepts of energy by hearing that term instead of jumping at something called spirit (of life) or soul or something....

personally i feel that when we do something with our spirit in a way we have been empowered through symbols, we 'generate' reiki, and precisely saying, when the spirit is invoked or triggered, every phenomenon that occurs, whether it be energy-oriented or not-so-energy-oriented, is called Reiki...

as my present understanding prompts me, reiki does not bring about something, rather the ability Usui conferred us is something that brings about reiki... reiki is not an energy that brings about events, rather the happening of events in a speicific way is called "reiki"...

emphasis is on 'specific' too ! since every event of spirit is not reiki Smile

so even when i believe that our each moment of limbs or of toungue has a spiriutal significance, each such spiriutal essence cannot be told as 'reiki' Smile

i wish all my comments be taken towards my efforts to find about reiki, instead of an authoritative acclaim of something like 'i know this.....' Smile

take care

salman

salman I speak only about my own personal experience.
    Energy IMO comes from life itself. I walk the earth
    so I pick up the energy from the earth. The Sun provides
    that energy. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 am

rzukic wrote:Hi Salman,

What I was trying to say is that there is the time when the student goes beyond that what his teacher has to offer so he/she is ready to start new chapter and expend on the teachings of his teacher.

thanks Resko...

i feel if such situation occurs, this is because of the reason too, that teacher was highly accomplished in having made a good guidance to the student, plus teaher had already done the basic fact founding for student, on which student found amazing results with much less efforts Smile

the day we need we dont need a teacher, is the day when a next teacher is waiting for us, provided we are not ego-bitten in make those affirmations to ourselves Smile

(hey, this is not directed on your instance about John Smile) i respect your feelings compeltely bro!

cheers ! Smile

salman
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:58 am

chi_solas wrote:
    that energy. sunny

hi Bridget, what you just said is called wisdom, which we gradually learn to posess Smile

nothing to disagree on this statement, as it is enveloped in unviersal appeal ! Smile

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    that energy. sunny

hi Bridget, what you just said is called wisdom, which we gradually learn to posess Smile

nothing to disagree on this statement, as it is enveloped in unviersal appeal ! Smile

salman

thankyou salman Reiki operates automatically as if second nature ? 837313

Wisdom comes with age although
    my 13 year old Granddaughter seems
    to have a lot of wisdom as she matures. queen
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 am

chi_solas wrote:

Wisdom comes with age...

true, that's why we asked you to honour us by being moderator! we needed some sanity here! lol!
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 am

Hi Salman,

Just to avoid any misunderstanding I have high regards for John and I never contacted him. I just though that about it as my next step since I wanted to learn from somebody who learned from Ms. Takata directly.

Than I realized it was time to find my own way I had all I needed. Instead I started to learn how to incorporate reiki into my daily life and I found whole a lot of opportunities. So if somebody in my family has common cold I found out that “I” couldn't heal it instantly but could help greatly by opening the airways and that's something it could be done instantly. Small step but great help.

Or for instance if my or my brother's kids have constipation issues. Reiki does just wonder and I have seen almost instant result.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Milarepa wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Wisdom comes with age...

true, that's why we asked you to honour us by being moderator! we needed some sanity here! lol!

OMG affraid Now I will have to
    live up to this wisdom stuff.

Maybe HC will switch avatars with me farao
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 pm

rzukic wrote:Hi Salman,

Just to avoid any misunderstanding I have high regards for John and I never contacted him. I just though that about it as my next step since I wanted to learn from somebody who learned from Ms. Takata directly.

Than I realized it was time to find my own way I had all I needed. Instead I started to learn how to incorporate reiki into my daily life and I found whole a lot of opportunities.

hi Resko Smile

your reverence for John is never under doubt bro... your mentioning his name as someone special with whom you would so like to go for initiations and learning, was already on-board...

even so, not at all out of place, that you reaffirmed your respect for such a senior folk... please make me included in the fan circle too Smile

take care

salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm