Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

New Moon Distant Earth Healing

Dharma
    Dharma

New Moon Distant Earth Healing Empty New Moon Distant Earth Healing

Post by Dharma Tue May 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Hello and blessings to all

Friday the 14 May, throughout this Blessed evening may our healing and prayer flow as one, may we each connect with the true joy of healing our home. Our joy will bring much harmony, our love much balance, on this truly transformational new moon.

May we journey to the heart of our planet, bringing and sending our heavenly love, May our love and joy, be truly felt, let our wonderment bring blessing and clearing to her divine grid and vortex systems.

May our peace, love and heavenly light sit together with our Ascended and Angelic Realms, joining and connecting with all other souls in meditation prayer and healing, always holding the greater good of our planet.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...151772&index=1

Although the time of the event is set for 9pm and that would be our local time, let us not be held to time, coming together profoundly and collectively with the knowledge that all is divinely connected that we are indeed part of the matrix and not outside of it.

With Joy and Planetary Blessings for our home, may we bring much peace love and light.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

New Moon Distant Earth Healing Empty Re: New Moon Distant Earth Healing

Post by chi_solas Wed May 12, 2010 4:40 am

Do you use the new moon for certain celebrations?

I know that Labyrinth walks have special meaning
    around the cycle of the moon. sunny
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Wed May 12, 2010 4:51 pm

chi_solas wrote:Do you use the new moon for certain celebrations?
    I love to work with the moon energies, particularly with planetary hrealing, it yeilds very powerful and profound effects.
    I love The energy of the Labyrinth, It takes to me childhood, almost as if always had an eye out for them, made them out of garden stones, spotted them on day trips, they are very magical and enlightening, for me especially as a child.
    from psychic perspctive, when I look at the connection between the labyrinth and the moon, I am shown the divine energies, are together connected, when I look I am shown almost like rays that flow from the labyrinth and the moon. it is a planetary energy, healing and helping those that wish it, let us enjoy and embrace the journey, thier are no wrong turns, only the divine discovery and completion.
    blessings to you & hope you join us on Friday
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 am

Dharma wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:Do you use the new moon for certain celebrations?
    I love to work with the moon energies, particularly with planetary hrealing, it yeilds very powerful and profound effects.
    I love The energy of the Labyrinth, It takes to me childhood, almost as if always had an eye out for them, made them out of garden stones, spotted them on day trips, they are very magical and enlightening, for me especially as a child.
    from psychic perspctive, when I look at the connection between the labyrinth and the moon, I am shown the divine energies, are together connected, when I look I am shown almost like rays that flow from the labyrinth and the moon. it is a planetary energy, healing and helping those that wish it, let us enjoy and embrace the journey, thier are no wrong turns, only the divine discovery and completion.
    blessings to you & hope you join us on Friday

Its on my calendar.

Labyrinth's a healing tool from ancient times
    When a new park was being created in my local
    neighborhood. I requested a labyrinth be part
    of the park. The park opened last week with a
    marble designed labyrinth and a bronze plaque
    with raised words describing how to use it. heart smiley

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:22 am