Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

intense reiki feeling

soulangel
    soulangel
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

intense reiki feeling Empty intense reiki feeling

Post by soulangel Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:43 am

hi all,
    i just thought id share with you an experience that i had a couple of weeks ago. i was giving reiki to my partner whom has been having bad ear, headache and teeth problems for a week . i decided to spend an hour treating just the head area as this was the main problem. all was going well, we were both relaxed and enjoying the experience when all of a sudden it felt like a massive (sorry you'll have to try and flow with me on this one. im not very good at explaining things!)gloop of energy (i think thats what is was) engulfed me, or coated me if you like.it was so intense that first of all it actualy scared the wotsits out of me! i was going to brake away and have a breather but something inside told me to ride through it and as i did it got more comfortable and started to enjoy this new feeling. i normally feel the energy when giving reiki but this was something else. i could feel this surrounding my body like i was in a warm, gooey bubble! it was a wonderfull and new experience that i hope to feel again sometime in the future.

love and light

sarah x
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

intense reiki feeling Empty Re: intense reiki feeling

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:35 am

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for sharing, I LOVE to hear about experiences like this!!!
    So cool & fascinating!

So, what happened after that?
    After the session how did the both of you feel?

@QQQQQ0
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

intense reiki feeling Empty sarah's experience

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 pm

hi sarah Smile

as a feedback, i have to say that what above you have referred as a reiki experience, appears to me something that happens during deep concentration... when our concsious mind starts slipping into a state of 'shutting off' during concentration spells, things like you have narrated, often happen... sometimes this is a start of a pwoerful trance which captures us, rather engulfs us, during the time we were in concentration or meditation...

so try to analyze your experience from this angle too, it might be of some help maybe Smile

take care

salman

edit : the purpose of all above said is to make a point here that even if you were concentrating on something else than reiki, the same experience could have happened to you even then too ! Smile
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 am

Ooh, a warm gooey bubble! Sounds nice!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:15 am