Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

the Transcendental Hooligans by In Bhagavad-gita 9.25, Lord Krsna instructs:

vijaybali
    vijaybali

the Transcendental Hooligans by In Bhagavad-gita 9.25, Lord Krsna instructs: Empty the Transcendental Hooligans by In Bhagavad-gita 9.25, Lord Krsna instructs:

Post by vijaybali Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Hai friends,

Today i find very interest article of Bhagavad gita ( Spiritual Book) it is said in that book

in Sanskrit

yanti deva-vrata devan
    pitrn yanti pitr-vratah
    bhutani yanti bhutejya
    yanti mad-yajino api mam

Meaning

"Those who worship the demigods will take birth among the demigods; those who worship the ancestors go to the ancestors;
    those who worship ghosts and spirits will take birth among such beings; and those who worship Me will live with Me."

for more detail you need to go

www.reiki4unverse.co.nr (article) or facebook reiki healing and spiritual Development on (Discussion Tab)....

there is few word written in article in hindi there meaning like this

Devatas = God
    Pitrs = ancestor
    Bhutas = Ghost

any word you didn't understand you can ask

thanks and love
    vj

Last edited by vijaybali on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : QUOTES)