Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

Free Shivaratri Healing Event

vijaybali
    vijaybali

Free Shivaratri Healing Event Empty Free Shivaratri Healing Event

Post by vijaybali Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Hi,

www.reiki4universe.co.nr is going to organized free Remote healing session at the occasions of Shivratri.

(Wednesday, March 2 · 10:00pm - 11:30pm)

Some brief Description about Shivratri "Lord Shiva is the God of Meditation and destruction. Meditation, also destruct negativity and what is un-necessary. Because the negativity attacks our consciousness adversely, have to be destroyed,"

Or you can also get Free remote healing on facebook page Reiki Healing and Spiritual Development on link is given below..

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=193736143982039

Cheerup

Thanks, love and regards
    vijay kumar Bali
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Free Shivaratri Healing Event Empty Shivratri...

Post by vijaybali Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:40 am

Hi friends,

This time i am giving direct Healing due to great positive vibration in atomoshpare at time of event which increase the strength of Energy. I am also very thankfull to all who sended there acceptance for event.. after few hour it is going to start. so, it is better free your mind and relax you body to recieved one of the strongest Healing Event of the year...

I am little request All partcipant please send their feedback this is very usefull for us...

Thanks, love and regards
    Vijay kumar bali

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 pm