Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA HINDI TV CHANNEL)

vijaybali
    vijaybali

Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA  HINDI TV CHANNEL) Empty Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA HINDI TV CHANNEL)

Post by vijaybali Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKPWueLe94

HI,

Significance of Music in our daily life energy wise. It is 10 minutes byte of Vijay kumar bali.

I am requested Salman can you translate this speech in Hindi to English for our other friends. i will very oblige.

Thanks, love and regards
    vijay kumar bali
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA  HINDI TV CHANNEL) Empty Re: Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA HINDI TV CHANNEL)

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:14 am

is this Reiki related VJ?
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA  HINDI TV CHANNEL) Empty Re: Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA HINDI TV CHANNEL)

Post by vijaybali Sat May 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Milarepa,

All thing in world is energy base and all of them have some vibration some of negative and some of them positive.

yes it is energy base topic. But i am not going on deep in that but i give hints what is in that

Music is Tonic of soul who make soul fresh and energetic and that thing reconised by our saints hundred hundred year ago that reason Saints made prayer and Bajans, arti, and Poems etc for increase Positive vibration of mankind and that reason we sung or using those mantra and prayer and poems and we get relax it is noticed by everybody today also. IN that speech i also mention may be we have difference of religion and we are praying own method by music is respect by all saints / religion and this only common thing which make it Omni presence and in this speech i also mentioned how we choice music and how it cure lot of illness and how we can go directly go to Oneness or selfrelization without any hard effort and there more ... in that.

but at last it is pure reiki science in that speech.....

" one thing which i don't like block of other speech may be same speech place many part of site it can happened but what is use of administrator of website they are mainly to maintain the site or in all speeches their not such bad thing which need to block. i don't knew why this happened...

those thing coming on Indian Spiritual Channel and it telecast around 150 countries all over world.hardly chance to bad because Indian culture is very different to other countries.

I was thinking may be Site administrator help me to translate it into English and send to many people who want to knew how reiki is everywhere. But it block before go to lot of lovely soul...

So, may be this will block and delete after reading by administrator of site but it is my humble requested before taking any step by site person first take view of person what is in that than block otherwise it will give very wrong impression on those who don't knew what is in that due to language or may be feel some thing wrong in that or it give bad expression....

So never mind all thing which i said better for site not take personally.....

take care
    vijay kumar bali
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Please post things in relevant sections. It's why we have - relevant sections. I've got lots of other things to do, rather than continually dealing with your topics, no offence intended, just truth.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon May 23, 2011 12:20 am

Music touches the mind,body,spirit.
    We have sacred music that meets our
    spiritual needs. We have music that
    helps heal the body. We have music
    that enhances our sexuality bounce Arrow

I am music most ancient of the arts. I am more than ancient; I am eternal. Even before life commenced upon this earth. I was here in the winds and waves. When the first trees and flowers, and grasses appeared, I was among them. And when Man came, I at once became the most delicate, most subtle, and most powerful medium for the expression of Man’s emotions. When men were little better than beasts. I influenced them for their good. In all ages I have inspired men with hope, kindled their love, given a voice to their joy, cheered them on to valorous deeds, and soothed them in times of despair. I have played a great part in the drama of life, whose end purpose is the complete perfection of man’s nature. Through my influence human nature has been uplifted, sweetened and refined. With the aid of men, I have become a Fine Art. I have a myriad of voices and instruments. I am in the hearts of all men and on their tongues, in all lands among all peoples; The ignorant and unlettered know me, not less than the rich and the learned. For I speak to all men, in a language that all understand. Even the deaf hear me, If they but listen to the voices of their own souls. I am the food of love. I have taught men gentleness and peace; and I have led them onward to heroic deeds. I comfort the lonely, and I harmonize the discord of crowds. I am necessary luxury to all men. I am Music.

BY Allen C. Inman

Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA  HINDI TV CHANNEL) 158903 Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA  HINDI TV CHANNEL) 73993 Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA  HINDI TV CHANNEL) 134201 Significance Of Music In Daily Life By VIJAY KUMAR BALI ( on PRAGYA  HINDI TV CHANNEL) 837313
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon May 23, 2011 10:21 pm

dear Milarepa,

I understand your saturation but i hardly find Movies section in this site and both topic have different cont-ant one is for unconditional love, self-relization, and how we can get benefit of this in modern life and all thing explain by scientific way and who is main source of this thing. So that reason i place it history section because this is key factor of reiki and also related to history so i place but it is different from music speech but you block it even i posted same speech in other web site they are very thankful and like to explain all thing in English.

so i am not saying you are wrong but block the something which i don't like i posted for benefit of the this site, with this your site have variation of all languages not only English.

you knew one india is equivalent to hundred of countries by population so good site should have somewhere hindi thing, may be translate option below for others.

so i am ok but somewhere site have movies section where everybody place reiki movies/ spiritual thing.

still you feel lock is good option than i feel i am wrong and i say sorry for my all advice

take care

god bless you
    vijay kumar bali
    www.reiki4universe.co.nr
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Mon May 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Music( vibrations) has the power to harm and the power to heal......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:26 pm