Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Abrasions & Cuts

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Abrasions & Cuts Empty Abrasions & Cuts

Post by LightBody Tue May 03, 2011 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abrasions and cuts are common, sometimes day-to-day occurrences (especially when one is a child).

Use additional caution when working with open wounds as the area may be too sensitive for direct touch. Sometimes, applying pressure to an open wound will prevent it from healing properly.

Never directly touch an open wound--proper first-aid bandaging should be present before providing hands-on treatment.

When applying Reiki, do not directly touch the open wound.

The best practice is to apply hands-on healing energy around the injury, and apply distance healing energy immediately above the area.

Remember to always ask the client if direct touch is okay to perform on or around the injured area.

IMAGE LICENSE:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Reiki Hand Positions by Kiyoshi Takahashi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Source Image Location: http://reikitechnician.com/hand-positions/abrasions-cuts. This license allows the user to edit, improve, revise, derive and distribute new content for commercial or non-commercial work as long as Kiyoshi Takahashi is credited as the original creator and the work is distributed under identical terms.

Last edited by LightBody on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Abrasions & Cuts Empty Re: Abrasions & Cuts

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed May 04, 2011 7:29 pm

very helpful Buck Smile thanks!
    gyenayme
    gyenayme
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by gyenayme Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:55 am

Wow, this is awesome! Thank you for the visuals.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:36 am

Thanks for the comments, and your welcome.

Shortly after I began posting the illustrations I had to focus on another project which consumed a lot of time... now I'm back to preparing these illustrations.

One day in the future--a date unknown to even me--these images will be released to the public under a Creative Commons By Attribution Share Alike license, which will allow others to use the images so long as that use complies with the license (meaning its use needs to be released under the same license which allows everyone to use it).

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:10 am

Greetings all.

I've started to re-publish my Reiki Treatment Hand Position illustrations under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.

That means as long as you abide by the terms of the license, you may freely use the image.
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:13 am

some people might apply a little eye 'zapping'...Gyoshi

some people might apply a little blowing...koki

when it comes to any treatment, I never follow any 'set' hand positions, i just always work intuitively and follow my hands..the Reiki seems to know what its doing and directs my hands accordingly... Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:30 pm