Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

A revelation

Pachamama

A revelation Empty A revelation

Post by Pachamama Wed May 11, 2011 12:09 am

Hi, not new here, Its Sharon, used to be Shakti~Rising on here .... Very Happy

Anyway, one huge wake up revelation for me in regards to Reiki, was when I was extremely hung over.( may have written about this before) ...but it was such a kick in the teeth to the 'healing folk shouldn't drink, eat meat etc..nonsense that some people believe. I had one of the worse hangovers I had had in a long long time, and was due to offer Reiki to a recipient in a care home...I was feeling sick and shitty and was wishing I was still in bed, but didn't want to let the recipient down.....so I managed to drive to the 'gig' ( if I'd have been pulled and breathalised, I probably wouldb'e stll been over the limit)...I was concerned that I might not be able to step to one side of myself and allow the reiki to flow as needed....but it was an incredible experience in which both myself and the recipient had a very enmlightening experience... I love you Far from my hangover getting in the way, it only confirmed my own realisations that 'I' have absolutely nothing to do with the energy that flows to the recipient, I merely act as a hollow bone and once I got my own hungover physical self 'out of the way' nothing could stop this divinely guided energy from meeting its mark.... Very Happy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

A revelation Empty Re: A revelation

Post by Milarepa Wed May 11, 2011 12:33 am

Well..

you're back, and true to form, a great post!

how ya been?
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed May 11, 2011 4:31 am

Hi Wayne, nice to be back Very Happy been really really busy with the day to day runnings of the human experience ( you know how it is) some family members have popped their cloggs, others have been going through critical life changes, and I've been wrapped up with my babies trials and tribulations!! they are 17, 14 and 11 now, been a lot going on the past couple of years...they've needed a lot of parental support and encouragement and all our efforts are paying off now, life is prety sweet, happy children happy mother! Time for me to sit back and breathe, and pursue some of my own callings again. The Reiki whispers have been getting louder and louder lately, some nice little synchronicities afoot..so thought I'd bob in here and feel the love pirat
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed May 11, 2011 6:46 am

It's great to have someone with your passion, spirituality, and willingness to share it, on this forum, Smile
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed May 11, 2011 8:57 pm

now you're just being charming!! affraid
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed May 11, 2011 9:05 pm

It's a trojan horse. i'm trying to now think of some topic we disagree on. Which is hard, cause i'm getting really mellow in my old age
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 pm

give it time I'm sure we'll be dissagreeing again very soon! Wink

are there any topics here on Jikiden wayne?? do I go into search at the top bar?
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Found some! Very Happy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed May 11, 2011 10:15 pm

yeah some topics on Jikiden for sure!
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Thu May 12, 2011 10:11 am

Milarepa wrote:It's a trojan horse. i'm trying to now think of some topic we disagree on. Which is hard, cause i'm getting really mellow in my old age

Oh my...I highly doubt that...tempered...not mellow my friend.

Laughing

Jim
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

tempered sounds better! hehe!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content