Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Has your physical health changed in any negative ways since doing Reiki?

Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Has your physical health changed in any negative ways since doing Reiki? Empty Has your physical health changed in any negative ways since doing Reiki?

Post by Karma Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi all

I am brand new to the forum and Reiki. I Have been reading alot about it since April with only ever positive information. I am set to do my Reiki 1 course in a couple of weeks time. Recently I have come across a few articles warning people off messing with Reiki and spoke of some quite frightening experiences.

My questions are:

Do you suffer any new health issues since becoming attuned to reiki and how long have you been practicing reiki for?
    Do you hold any regrets in being attuned?
    How has your life changed since becoming attuned and following the reiki way?

The concerns that they raise are:

Many people they know who have been Reiki Masters/Teachers healths have deteriorated, including their own.

That there body was constantly buzzing with electricity which was so uncomfortable, that at times could become painful, and made them anxious, with frightening spiritual experiences where they felt the spirits were manipulating them or attacking them. And the psychic abilities they began having, were actually coming from them in a form of 'trickery'

That the energy source has been corrupted,and is the problem, and it doesnt matter what the intent of the healer is, and that it has become a harmful practice to healer and patient. That the clearing out the old, and all the negative feelings and physical sickness they get after the first attunement is actually the body trying to reject it because its so bad, but something they didnt realise until they were to deep.

That they were scared that they couldnt ever get rid of the energy, as they were told, but once praying to god to take away all that is bad for them and doing them harm, the reiki energy was lifted which was just extra confirmation to them

That until they renounced the reiki energy due to what ever reason, that all the pain and illness problems they had been having, (that at the time they hadnt pin pointed even being to the Reiki) went away.

Admittedly a lot of the people that spoke badly of it, seemed to be from some type of religion,(not knocking religion here) which I wondered if that's what changed their perception to it all? Was it just their negative thoughts and perceptions that were materialising this form?
    Are these people just really trying to instill fear in people and making up stories?

I have read that the healer should not be effected if using the universal energy, but if it becomes more ego based, and they try and take on to much of it, that is where one problem can lie?

Have any of you experienced any of these things?

I really feel reiki has come into my life for a reason, it resonated deeply with me, and I felt I finally found my path in life. But before jumping into the next phase, it was important for me to release any of these new fears thrown at me, and what better way then to ask a forum full of people experienced in reiki Smile

I look very much forward to hearing some responses on this. Smile

I apologise for my first real posting being a tad long Embarassed
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Has your physical health changed in any negative ways since doing Reiki? Empty Re: Has your physical health changed in any negative ways since doing Reiki?

Post by LightBody Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Karma wrote:Hi all
    I am brand new to the forum and Reiki. I Have been reading alot about it since April with only ever positive information. I am set to do my Reiki 1 course in a couple of weeks time. Recently I have come across a few articles warning people off messing with Reiki and spoke of some quite frightening experiences.

I suppose that fear is perhaps one of the more powerful emotions present used to motivate people to remain in a given belief system, and keep them away from others.

Karma wrote:
    My questions are:

Do you suffer any new health issues since becoming attuned to reiki and how long have you been practicing reiki for?

Health Issues:

Ah, I'm afraid that I must answer "yes" to that... since attuned to Reiki, my skin seems thinner on my 45 year old body than it was on the 27 year old body that received the Reiki attunement. I'm losing more and more of the hair on my head each year. More wrinkles are appearing at the sides of my eyes each year, and my body stores more fat than it did 18 years ago. And sometimes, after drinking a soda like a Coke or Pepsi, or eating a "food" consisting mostly of preservatives and chemical flavorings, I get body aches and headaches in spite of the Reiki attunements.

Regrets:

Hmmmm... I suppose that in hindsight, based on everything I heard about Reiki at the time, my physical body was not resurrected into an immortal, never aging, always pure and illuminating a radiant halo visible by all who even think of me... It seems that I remained just as human as I was before the attunement. But, no, I have no regrets.

Has my life changed:

Completely. I was in a living hell prior to Reiki, and a very disturbed person. By 2002, well after the attunements, I went homeless, living out of my car for a month and then in a shelter for four months. In spite of the attunements, I reached a point of failure, and many practicing Reiki felt the need to keep me in that place of pain (I suppose it gave them a sense of greater validation)--but there were a few exceptions who saw that I was in pain, and continuously offered healing energies of support along the way. Their support helped guide me through the homeless experience, allowing me to change in the ways I needed to change and become who I needed to become, and live the beautiful life I am living today.

Karma wrote:

Many people they know who have been Reiki Masters/Teachers healths have deteriorated, including their own.

Oh my... they still age? Well, at least I'm not alone! hahaha.

William Rand, founder of The International Center for Reiki Training, is one of the foremost Reiki teachers known for having health problems. Several years ago he suffered a heart attack, which, if one takes an honest and objective look at photographs of him before and after, seems to have had a noticeable affect on his health (prior to the heart attack he's quite chubby and always smiling, after the heart attack he's skinny and I have not seen any images of him with a smile).

Phyllis Lei Furumoto, granddaughter of Hawayo Takata, has experienced breast cancer. A few years ago she was updating a blog about her experience on blogspot, but I haven't visited it since that time and no longer have the URL.

Rick Rivard, founder of Threshold Reiki, long after his initial attunements, learned that headaches he had on a regular basis for quite a length of time was caused by a (benign) tumor in his brain.

Personally, I believe it's a mistake to believe that Reiki will cure a person of what ails them (especially the aging process). I believe that it's the role of the doctors to cure us, while it's the role of systems such as Reiki to help us heal into and through our life experiences.

I believe that Reiki is something that is very simple, and at the most basic level, it simply makes a person more aware of who they are and what's going on in their life.

Karma wrote:
    That there body was constantly buzzing with electricity which was so uncomfortable, that at times could become painful, and made them anxious, with frightening spiritual experiences where they felt the spirits were manipulating them or attacking them. And the psychic abilities they began having, were actually coming from them in a form of 'trickery'.

I believe that some Reiki attunements have the effect of awakening some spiritual energy centers (call them "chakras" for lack of a better term) that consequentially increases the awareness of the person receiving the attunement.

I believe it's possible for a Reiki attunement to help a person awaken to a greater sensitivity to their environment.

I believe that if those with the experiences you describe felt spirits were attacking them, then it was karmic elements/experiences of their past that they had not made peace with. I believe that if a person rejects who they are, they will live in a hell unique to their experiences.

Karma wrote:
    That the energy source has been corrupted,and is the problem, and it doesnt matter what the intent of the healer is, and that it has become a harmful practice to healer and patient. That the clearing out the old, and all the negative feelings and physical sickness they get after the first attunement is actually the body trying to reject it because its so bad, but something they didnt realise until they were to deep.

I must completely agree, because the less a person knows the easier it is to deceive them.

I believe that Reiki attunements have the potential to help a person become more spiritually aware, and that awareness doesn't involve wearing special glasses that only focus on goodness, but rather all that surrounds a person. That awareness can involve everything good and bad they have ever experienced in this life and possibly other lives, and the good and bad in the lives of others, too.

But with respect to spiritual awareness, the more that a person knows, the easier it is for them to discover the truth of their life.

Karma wrote:
    That they were scared that they couldnt ever get rid of the energy, as they were told, but once praying to god to take away all that is bad for them and doing them harm, the reiki energy was lifted which was just extra confirmation to them.

I believe that God wants to support a person in their decisions--good or bad (look at Job).

I believe that a person will not become free from their pain until they begin to take responsibility for all of their experiences. That doesn't involve banishing those experiences, but rather accepting them with unconditional loving kindness and allowing those experiences to transform into radiant light.

Karma wrote:
    That until they renounced the reiki energy due to what ever reason, that all the pain and illness problems they had been having, (that at the time they hadnt pin pointed even being to the Reiki) went away.

Well, I suppose that if that's what they testify, then that's what's true for them.

Karma wrote:
    Admittedly a lot of the people that spoke badly of it, seemed to be from some type of religion,(not knocking religion here) which I wondered if that's what changed their perception to it all? Was it just their negative thoughts and perceptions that were materialising this form?

It's very likely that the powerful emotions evoked by religion created a perception filter of sorts that helps them perceive Reiki the way they have described, but in my experience, it's their own negative thoughts and energies that they became aware of.

I believe that Reiki is a spiritual practice that will help a person become more holistically aware of their life (more aware of their body, their mind, their spirituality), and that it also may help a person become more responsible with respect to the energies of their past in a way that helps those energies transform into something new, something beautifully radiant.

Karma wrote:
    Are these people just really trying to instill fear in people and making up stories?

I do not believe that they are just making up stories, but it's painfully clear that fear is the principal emotion involved.

Christianity began in the same way that Reiki did many centuries ago... perhaps one of the reasons Reiki is becoming more and more denounced (recognized) by these other religious systems is because they are threatened by it, and by the potential Reiki has to change people.

Karma wrote:
    I have read that the healer should not be effected if using the universal energy, but if it becomes more ego based, and they try and take on to much of it, that is where one problem can lie?

Well... in a word, yes.

Maybe think of universal energy as simply awareness, awareness from several perspectives.

Our level of awareness can only take in so much at a time, but it's not permanently limited to that level... in time, that awareness grows and becomes more aware.

Ego is essential to our existence at this time, and it has its strengths and weaknesses. It's not necessarily good, nor is it necessarily bad, it's simply a condition.

Karma wrote:

Yes.

During my emergence through Reiki, I experienced quite a few people who simply converted Reiki to the religious views that fixed their view on reality. Do the same thing, just call it "Reiki." There's still a lot of that out there, but a bit less so since Reiki started to become more institutionalized (and institutionalization will eventually bring forth many of the problems).

Karma wrote:
    I really feel reiki has come into my life for a reason, it resonated deeply with me, and I felt I finally found my path in life. But before jumping into the next phase, it was important for me to release any of these new fears thrown at me, and what better way then to ask a forum full of people experienced in reiki Smile

:-)

Karma wrote:

I feel that you have asked wonderful questions, and there's certainly no need to apologize for the length of your post... it's all about learning here, and you'll get quite a few different perspectives than my own when others have time to reply.

It's wonderful to meet you, and I'm glad you are here.

Love & Light,
    Buck

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Has your physical health changed in any negative ways since doing Reiki? Empty Re: Has your physical health changed in any negative ways since doing Reiki?

Post by Colin Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi Karma

Just noticed Buck has pipped me at the post, literally! But here is my response anyway! Smile

Karma wrote:Hi all

Whilst reading about Reiki before you take a course can be helpful in getting a basic understanding, as you have discovered, there is also a lot of misunderstanding and misinformation out there too which can be very confusing for potential students (and some teachers as well!).

Karma wrote:
    My questions are:

I am not aware of any new health issues I have contracted since becoming attuned to Reiki (apart from those related to growing older) although I definitely do not suffer from as many colds or other infections! Smile

The only regret I have about being attuned to Reiki is that it didn't happen earlier in my life!

Since becoming attuned (back in 1998) and practicing and teaching Reiki, I feel a definite sense of purpose in my life, I feel more in control, confident, healthier, happier and grateful (for being able to help myself and others) and I have met some wonderful people, from all over the world, that have enriched my life and Reiki practice that I would not have met otherwise! Smile

Karma wrote:

Yes, there are certainly some very well known people who are Reiki Masters/Teachers who have experienced health problems but I don't think that this is necessarily because they are Reiki Teachers! Health problems can affect all people and are the result of a large number of factors - some of which are out of our control. Since there are now a large number of Reiki teachers in the general population, it is only natural that some are going to suffer from serious health problems. Being a Reiki Master does not protect you from this Smile Even the founder, Mikao Usui died of a stroke quite early in life for a Japanese man (in his early 60s) but it is not something to be worried about - in fact one of the most important teachings of Reiki (the Gokai - Five Precepts) says Do not worry!

Karma wrote:
    That there body was constantly buzzing with electricity which was so uncomfortable, that at times could become painful, and made them anxious, with frightening spiritual experiences where they felt the spirits were manipulating them or attacking them. And the psychic abilities they began having, were actually coming from them in a form of 'trickery'

I can only speak for myself, but I have never suffered from a constant buzzing of electricity in my body or been so uncomfortable whilst practicing Reiki that it has made me anxious. Some people do experience spiritual phenomena whilst practicing Reiki - in fact Reiki itself may be considered as a spiritual phenomenon! Smile - but unless you are mixing the practice of Reiki with other spiritual or occult practices then there is nothing to be frightened of. Hawayo Takata (who introduced Reiki to the West) said, when asked about the need for the practitioner to 'cleanse' themselves after giving absent healing, that such things were unnecessary, that no matter how ill they are, we never receive the 'ill vibrations' from the person we are treating; they never get into our system.

"My energy is brighter and stronger, radiating out like this [it] never penetrates me"
    "Your Reiki power is like a aura, its a glow, and you are radiating out, and that energy is stronger than what it can penetrate into you"
    Speaking of energy, she said: "Reiki is the highest that I know of"
    "So you have no fear treating other people"
    "... no darkness can penetrate you"

Karma wrote:

Actually the "energy source" is ourselves! We are all Reiki but we have forgotten! If we become corrupted then we are no longer on our true path and can become unhappy or ill or experience adversity etc. These can all be indications that we are no longer on our true path.

Not everyone experiences a "cleansing" after a Reiki attunement - mostly it is students who are told that they will who experience symptoms. A 21 day cleansing process was not part of the original teachings of Reiki. However, that is not to say that a healing process of some kind won't occur post-attunement! The details and duration of that depend upon the individual student though but it is really the student's body (and mind) adjusting to the new awareness of Reiki that they have and because of this and self-Reiki practice, healing will occur. If this releases toxins (physical, emotional mental and spiritual) then these have to come out somehow!

Karma wrote:
    That they were scared that they couldnt ever get rid of the energy, as they were told, but once praying to god to take away all that is bad for them and doing them harm, the reiki energy was lifted which was just extra confirmation to them

Yes, I think that such ideas are usually promoted by people with their own agenda and who very often do not have a clear understanding about what Reiki practice is really all about. They see Reiki as something which is external, which is put into people by a Reiki Master. However, Reiki is in us all already - it is everywhere and in everything - it is just that it is usually hidden from our conscious mind (often as a result of our upbringing, our education, the media etc. where it is either not talked about or actively discouraged) until an initiation (attunement) brings it to our awareness again.

Karma wrote:

As mentioned above, we cannot take on too much Reiki because we already have what we need. As also mentioned though, if we become corrupted because of our ego and a feeling of power then this can affect our practice, leading to the addition of other non-Reiki techniques being used in an effort to increase that power. However, we are then no longer practicing Reiki. Sincere and dedicated Reiki practice can give us all we need to become and remain generally happy and healthy (taking into account things which are not in our control, as mentioned above).

Karma wrote:

So, the only experience I have had of the negative things you mention is reading about them and hearing about them from un- or mis-informed sources.

I am sure that Reiki comes into many lives for a reason - it certainly has for me and I am so glad it did!

No need to apologise for a long post! Asking questions, discussing such issues and sharing our experiences are what this forum is all about! Smile

You may also notice that my reply post is even longer than yours! Smile
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Karma Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 am

Thank you so much for your indepth responses. Very much appreciated with some really great insights, and also a few confirmations with a few things for me

Buck-

I must completely agree, because the less a person knows the easier it is to deceive them.

But with respect to spiritual awareness, the more that a person knows, the easier it is for them to discover the truth of their life.

Although I know it is always wise to stay in a positive mind frame, and fight off negative thoughts,and reading to much into things can instead create fear which isnt good as it just gives it more power, I also find it is the best way to dismiss certain things due to it not 'feeling right' to me, and sits me back in a state of calmness about it, by being able to push the other persons opinions and experiences to the side, and come back to my own personal feelings and experiences with regards to the matter. I guess these are all life lessons in helping me to recognise, understand more,and trust my inner intuition. By learning to trust my intuition more, my awareness definitely expands Very Happy I can see how once you really start grasping certain concepts and ideas, which always come back to such humble simpleness it makes you laugh, and gaining confirmation on them along the way, things just start falling in to place more, and your spiritual journey seems to start galloping along, when its taken years to feel like your even getting anywhere.

(Has anyone else had spiritual journey dummy spits along the way when they have felt like this? lol Laughing)

I believe that a person will not become free from their pain until they begin to take responsibility for all of their experiences. That doesn't involve banishing those experiences, but rather accepting them with unconditional loving kindness and allowing those experiences to transform into radiant light.

Its funny you say this. Last night I felt like I actually may of had my first clear contact with one of my guides, and the whole experience was quite new to me. I was sitting out the back, and the weather all of a sudden went really really windy. I listened to the wind, which at times sounded like thunder the way it was weaving all around. I smiled and thought, we are all energy, we are all connected. For some reason I suddenly had a image of a black panther, with big green eyes, showing all its teeth and roaring right in my face (it was just all in my head like remembering a past experience and the image that play from that if that makes sense confused My eyes were still open )
    I felt like I just stared at it, not scared at all, but thought why are you trying to scare me. Then I thought, you're not so scary and I pictured scratching his head like a little kitten, then started throwing a ball for it and playing with it, like it was a docile, placid little kitten. I felt it was a lesson showing me, we create our own realities. Change your peception and the outcome can change. When I came at peace with that, I looked beyond to see what I presumed were guides, but thats a whole other story Laughing But it was all very amazing, and what you said here, reminded me of it, and then backed it up with your comment that from your experience, it being their own negative thoughts and energies that they became aware of.

I believe that Reiki is a spiritual practice that will help a person become more holistically aware of their life (more aware of their body, their mind, their spirituality), and that it also may help a person become more responsible with respect to the energies of their past in a way that helps those energies transform into something new, something beautifully radiant.

Now this is exactly why I feel drawn to Reiki Smile Thank you for wording it so beautifully.

I do not believe that they are just making up stories, but it's painfully clear that fear is the principal emotion involved

Christianity began in the same way that Reiki did many centuries ago... perhaps one of the reasons Reiki is becoming more and more denounced (recognized) by these other religious systems is because they are threatened by it, and by the potential Reiki has to change people.

This had also been my inkling Idea I also feel it is the same thing the media and governments do to us everyday Evil or Very Mad

Well... in a word, yes.

Maybe think of universal energy as simply awareness, awareness from several perspectives.

Our level of awareness can only take in so much at a time, but it's not permanently limited to that level... in time, that awareness grows and becomes more aware.

Ego is essential to our existence at this time, and it has its strengths and weaknesses. It's not necessarily good, nor is it necessarily bad, it's simply a condition.

I definitely see where you are coming from here, and it has certainly put a new spin on certain things for me Surprised

institutionalization will eventually bring forth many of the problems)

This is unfortunate with many different things Crying or Very sad

I feel that you have asked wonderful questions, and there's certainly no need to apologize for the length of your post... it's all about learning here, and you'll get quite a few different perspectives than my own when others have time to reply.

Thank you so much for the kind welcome, and for putting in the effort to reply. From the time its taking me to respond to this, I know it must have taken some time Shocked (I know alot of pondering along the way, may have helped delay it all to lol)

cheers

Last edited by Buck on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote code)
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Karma Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:13 am

Hi Colin

(sorry I haven't seemed to figure out the quote thing it seems from my last post lol Rolling Eyes )

Whilst reading about Reiki before you take a course can be helpful in getting a basic understanding, as you have discovered, there is also a lot of misunderstanding and misinformation out there too which can be very confusing for potential students (and some teachers as well!).

I can definitely see where you are coming from with this Wink I just wanted to find out a little bit more about it, and ended up reading quite a bit about it lol But it all sounded so wonderful. A lot of my reading is trying to look for peoples own personal experiences with it also.

Good to hear you haven't had any major or abnormal health issues from Reiki, and been fighting off the colds.Smile
    The only regret I have about being attuned to Reiki is that it didn't happen earlier in my life!

[quote]Since becoming attuned (back in 1998) and practicing and teaching Reiki, I feel a definite sense of purpose in my life, I feel more in control, confident, healthier, happier and grateful (for being able to help myself and others) and I have met some wonderful people, from all over the world, that have enriched my life and Reiki practice that I would not have met otherwise! Smile

This is exactly what Ive been to drawn to Smile It really does seem like 'heaven' on earth Very Happy

Yes, there are certainly some very well known people who are Reiki Masters/Teachers who have experienced health problems but I don't think that this is necessarily because they are Reiki Teachers! Health problems can affect all people and are the result of a large number of factors - some of which are out of our control. Since there are now a large number of Reiki teachers in the general population, it is only natural that some are going to suffer from serious health problems. Being a Reiki Master does not protect you from this Smile Even the founder, Mikao Usui died of a stroke quite early in life for a Japanese man (in his early 60s) but it is not something to be worried about - in fact one of the most important teachings of Reiki (the Gokai - Five Precepts) says Do not worry!

These are things that I have taken in to consideration while thinking about it. The fact that certain health issues come in to a life with lessons to learn. It does make you think a bit though doesnt it, and I wonder about a few things to do with this.
    I've also wondered if this is to show people, that despite them having health issues, they still fully believe and practice Reiki, and still are in awe of the wonders of it, and still promote the many benefits associated with it.
    Another thought has been for the earlier passings of such well know Masters could simply be, their life lesson was over, they had acheived their purpose of spreading the learning, and reawakening the natural practice of energy and healing, and it was time for someone else to now 'take over the ropes' and continue the journey

Actually the "energy source" is ourselves! We are all Reiki but we have forgotten! If we become corrupted then we are no longer on our true path and can become unhappy or ill or experience adversity etc. These can all be indications that we are no longer on our true path.

I found this quite interesting. A bit more pondering to do on this one, but I can definitely see what you are saying here Wink

Yes, I think that such ideas are usually promoted by people with their own agenda and who very often do not have a clear understanding about what Reiki practice is really all about. They see Reiki as something which is external, which is put into people by a Reiki Master. However, Reiki is in us all already - it is everywhere and in everything - it is just that it is usually hidden from our conscious mind (often as a result of our upbringing, our education, the media etc. where it is either not talked about or actively discouraged) until an initiation (attunement) brings it to our awareness again.

I also got the same feeling on this one

So, the only experience I have had of the negative things you mention is reading about them and hearing about them from un- or mis-informed sources.

Its nice to hear you say this Surprised

Thank you so much for taking the time share your experiences and insights with me. It has really helped ease the worries of what I read.

Look for to sharing more in the future with you all. Im sure I will have many more questions arise in a couple of weeks time, after the weekend course.

cheers
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:30 am

Karma wrote:
    (sorry I haven't seemed to figure out the quote thing it seems from my last post lol Rolling Eyes )

Quotes go something like this:

Left-Bracket quote="Name" Right-Bracket

Text being quoted.

Left-Bracket Slash quote Right-Bracket.

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:33 am

Karma this is a great thread. study

When I was first introduced to the
    Reiki system it was a subtle relaxing
    experience. Reiki's innate healing
    power stirred within me & enhanced my
    alternative healing journey that took
    on a life of its own as I self-healed
    from Uterine Cancer in 2002. Has your physical health changed in any negative ways since doing Reiki? 158903

After self-healing I went on to become
    a RMT and never experienced any possible
    predicted side affects from attunments.
    To my knowledge none of my students
    experienced negative side affects from
    attunements. I was taught that Reiki
    can do no harm & passed that onto my
    students, along with the 5 principles that
    helped me stay balanced and harmonized. flower

Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:29 am

Hi,

Attunements affect people differently...

Attunement rituals vary...with some masters changing the attunement based on what they sense is right for the individual...

I have heard lots of information from various people...

If you are attuned to Level 1, wait some time(a few months, or 1 year would be good) before taking level 2.

Work with the initial attunement until you have a better understanding of what it is you are working with(reiki)...and what you are working with(yourself).If you do daily treatment and meditation, change will occur, you will grow in experience and self knowledge.

If all is good and agreeable, then possibly going deeper into the system might be the right thing for you. Remember it`s your life...your decision. Meditate on the decision, find the answer in yourself...do not allow others to lead you, especially and including, your master.

If there is a problem, it exists in taking too many attunements too close together...Some do ok...some do not...so why take the chance?

Jim

Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Karma Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Thanks again for the responses.

Well done and great news Chi-Solas for beating Uterine Cancer. Smile

I appreciate all the advice and knowledge that has been passed on Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:25 am