Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

chi machines--do they work?

prdean111

chi machines--do they work? Empty chi machines--do they work?

Post by prdean111 Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:18 am

Hello all.
    Has anyone ever used a Chi machine--and did it help? if so, what kind was it?
    My reiki instructor recommended a chi machine for me--a handheld device that would help me with my health issues (headaches; exposure to mold; and the machine supposedly would help me with sinus problems.)
    Thanks in advance for your help!

--Pete
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

chi machines--do they work? Empty Re: chi machines--do they work?

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 am

never heard of it pete. but i been meaning to talk with ya!

Ever heard of 'The Water Cure'? A doctor, who uses in context others sceintists research to back him up - states many of our issues are down to dehydration or not enough salt. Sounds crazy i know. Let me talk about me for a sec. Up until a few weeks ago i had around 12 different ailments. Yep. Been going on for some time. No effect with Reiki. then there woudln't be. Since i was constantly not taking enough water. I just never drank it. At all. No salt in my diet either. So, along with bowel issues, i lost a heck a lot of minerals, electrolytes. etc. Now i have, erm, maybe a little of one or two ailments left. This is with no medication.

It's documented by the people whom it has helped, to help with diabetes, cancer, aids, migraines, almost any mdeical complaint you heard of.

Read his website. and if you want to give it an honest go, i'll send you one or two of his books.

am i excited. Yep. Cause it seems to work with me also.

http://www.watercure.com/

wamrest wishes
    Wayne
    prdean111

Post by prdean111 Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 am

Wayne,
    I've heard of the Water Cure--but never bought the book.
    If you would send it to me--that'd be fantastic! I too have been thinking I don't get enough water (I get plenty of salt though!)
    Thanks for your help Wayne!
    So you haven't heard of chi machines? Geeze--I keep coming up with these topics noone has ever heard of (i.e ascended masters, chi machines, etc.) Guess I'm running with the wrong crowd.
    Let me know when you can send that "Cure" book.
    Thanks,
    Pete
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 am

give me 10 mins i send it.
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:00 pm

earth is 70 percent water, we are 70 percent water so how do you expect to survive without problems if you do not drink 7-8 glasses of water in a day???

i drink less, true but i know that i should drink water at least to the required amount..this does not mean counting the cold drinks (mostly sugars) and tea/coffee...
    there is a therapy of coloured water..in that the problem of the body is co related to the chakra colour..then a plain glass bottle having the chakra colour and filled with water is kept in sunlight..it is said that the person gets relief from his problems....
    when i was a kid in himachal and in summers, water was very cold..my grandmother would put the iron/aluminum bucket(not the plastic one) in the sunlight..water would become warm and kids could bathe with it...
    they new about the healing properties of water more than we do..even now people keep water in a copper utensil overnight to drink in the morning..some use silver and gold utensils also as per the advise of these water healers
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:51 pm

prdean111 wrote:Wayne,
    I've heard of the Water Cure--but never bought the book.
    If you would send it to me--that'd be fantastic! I too have been thinking I don't get enough water (I get plenty of salt though!)
    Thanks for your help Wayne!
    So you haven't heard of chi machines? Geeze--I keep coming up with these topics noone has ever heard of (i.e ascended masters, chi machines, etc.) Guess I'm running with the wrong crowd.
    Let me know when you can send that "Cure" book.
    Thanks,
    Pete

I guess you could think of your
    Reiki hands as a chi machine bounce
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:59 pm

renukakkar wrote:earth is 70 percent water, we are 70 percent water so how do you expect to survive without problems if you do not drink 7-8 glasses of water in a day???

i drink less, true but i know that i should drink water at least to the required amount..this does not mean counting the cold drinks (mostly sugars) and tea/coffee...
    there is a therapy of coloured water..in that the problem of the body is co related to the chakra colour..then a plain glass bottle having the chakra colour and filled with water is kept in sunlight..it is said that the person gets relief from his problems....
    when i was a kid in himachal and in summers, water was very cold..my grandmother would put the iron/aluminum bucket(not the plastic one) in the sunlight..water would become warm and kids could bathe with it...
    they new about the healing properties of water more than we do..even now people keep water in a copper utensil overnight to drink in the morning..some use silver and gold utensils also as per the advise of these water healers

Renu, you always have interesting
    experiences to share cheers

I do not like drinking cold water
    I prefer room temperature water
    Water and breathing are life
    essentials sunny
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:02 pm

thank you...my grandmother knew so many things..she had not studied beyond the 6th class but was an expert in many home made remedies... water is to be drunk at room temperature..

in uk i stayed with a british family...for them vegetarian food was a challange..i helped them by cooking there and they learned many indian dishes...they used to be surprised at the amount of water i drank..i hardly saw them drinking water

same was the case in sweden..drinking water for them meant soda water ..i found that people coming from asia, latin america and the african arabian countries ( as in our class of 70 students drank lots of water...not the local inhabitants.
    i remember in restaurants when we asked for plain water, they would add a piece of lemon or cucumber..everyone used to make so much noise...Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 am

renukakkar wrote:thank you...my grandmother knew so many things..she had not studied beyond the 6th class but was an expert in many home made remedies... water is to be drunk at room temperature..

in uk i stayed with a british family...for them vegetarian food was a challange..i helped them by cooking there and they learned many indian dishes...they used to be surprised at the amount of water i drank..i hardly saw them drinking water

same was the case in sweden..drinking water for them meant soda water ..i found that people coming from asia, latin america and the african arabian countries ( as in our class of 70 students drank lots of water...not the local inhabitants.
    i remember in restaurants when we asked for plain water, they would add a piece of lemon or cucumber..everyone used to make so much noise...Smile

Your grandmother had life experience
    you do not find that in a classroom study

When growing up in NI I was aware of
    the influence of Indian foods into our
    culture as you must be aware of British
    foods into your culture due to being
    part of the British Commonwealth years
    ago. Tea was the drink of choice. I've
    heard of lemon in water never heard of
    cuecumber. flower

The chi machine looks like it works for
    many folks. The body is such a wonder
    machine itself IMO it does not need a
    chi machine. Gimmic exercise machines
    usually end up with dust in a closet. Sleep
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 am

i had that exercise cycle but it was used more as a place to hang clothes on Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:43 pm