Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Visit to Washington DC

renukakkar
    renukakkar

Visit to Washington DC  Empty Visit to Washington DC

Post by renukakkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Namaste,

I will be visiting Washington DC along with my 24 colleagues from 17.06.2012(evening) - 23 rd June 2012(morning)in connection with a training programme. I will be staying at Virginian Suites,1500 Arlington Blvd,Arlington,VA 22209, Washington DC, USA,Tel. 866.371.1446.

My study programme at Institute of Public Private Partnership (IP3) at 1611, North Kent Street,Suite 700 Arlington, VA 22209 is from 9 AM - 4 PM and we are free after that.

If anyone from the Reiki Learning Lounge communitee wants to meet me during that period to discuss Reiki etc please leave a message here or at the hotel.

I will be very happy to meet Reiki friends Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Visit to Washington DC  Empty Re: Visit to Washington DC

Post by chi_solas Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:41 pm

renukakkar wrote:Namaste,

I will be visiting Washington DC along with my 24 colleagues from 17.06.2012(evening) - 23 rd June 2012(morning)in connection with a training programme. I will be staying at Virginian Suites,1500 Arlington Blvd,Arlington,VA 22209, Washington DC, USA,Tel. 866.371.1446.

My study programme at Institute of Public Private Partnership (IP3) at 1611, North Kent Street,Suite 700 Arlington, VA 22209 is from 9 AM - 4 PM and we are free after that.

If anyone from the Reiki Learning Lounge communitee wants to meet me during that period to discuss Reiki etc please leave a message here or at the hotel.

What a wonderful opportunity to connect
    with US Reiki practitioners. Visit to Washington DC  850837 flower sunny
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:36 am

chi_solas wrote:
    renukakkar wrote:Namaste,

If anyone from the Reiki Learning Lounge community wants to meet me during that period to discuss Reiki etc please leave a message here or at the hotel.

What a wonderful opportunity to connect
    with US Reiki practitioners. Visit to Washington DC  850837 flower sunny

thank you Smile
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 am

Yes, it is great when you can combine meeting Reiki people with business!

I am currently in Norway and have just had a lovely meal and a chat with one of my Norwegian Reiki Facebook friends Smile

The other month, I met Dana Young (of Dragonfly Reiki) when I was in Altlanta.

Reiki is such a wonderful thing to share in common with so many people of all nationalities! Smile
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:43 am

hello, during the training, our group had classed from 9am to 5 pm then site seeing/ shopping or meeting with a big wig etc, i was so busy that i just could not get away and even access the net Smile
    i spoke to Don Lee on the phone. he is perhaps not on Rreikilearninglounge but he was there on Reiki4all and spoke to one more person.
    when i came back i was posted to another office much further than the old office. so have been quite busy in the past 2 months.
    just stopped by to say hi Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 am