Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Reiki Hand Positions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki Hand Positions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Empty Reiki Hand Positions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Post by LightBody Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 am

Acupoints:

Bladder Meridian (BL) 10, 23, 47, 59 (back)
    Conception Vessel (CY) 6, 17
    Gallbladder Meridian (GB) 20, 21, 30, 41 (side)
    Governor Vessel (GV) 16, 24.5 (back)
    Large Intestine Meridian (LI) 4, 14 (side)
    Liver Meridian (LR) 3
    Lung Meridian (LU) 1
    Pericardium Meridian (PC) 6
    Spleen Meridian (SP) 12, 13
    Stomach Meridian (ST) 3 (head)
    Triple Energizer Meridian (TE) 15 (back)

Suggested Hand Positions:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    adelamarin
    adelamarin

Reiki Hand Positions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Empty Re: Reiki Hand Positions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Post by adelamarin Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you. For diabetes what would you recommend? And / or depression?
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki Hand Positions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Empty Re: Reiki Hand Positions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Post by LightBody Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Hi Adel.

I will post for diabetes and depression as soon as I can rebuild the hand positions into the new meridian format.

:-)

suzid75
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by suzid75 Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 am

Hello,

Very helpful images for the PTSD, many thanks. But could you please advise on how many sessions is needed to heal from PTSD and is the sessions on a daily basis and for how long to be completely cured?

Thanks,
    Suzy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 am

Warm welcome to the forum!

YOU are also our 1000th member!!!!
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi Suzy.

suzid75 wrote:...could you please advise on how many sessions is needed to heal from PTSD....

Through the way I teach Reiki, Reiki is something to be practiced as complementary medicine, which means in extreme cases of PTSD and other illnesses, it should be used in conjunction with Western Medicine.

Some forms of Reiki are taught and practiced as Alternative Medicine, which is considered to be an alternative form of medicine that can effect a cure, but that is not the method I teach. Let the doctors and scientists formulate cures, and let Reiki help the person find healing -- balance and harmony -- between their spirit and the rules of the physical world.

PTSD is a relatively new disease, and very little in the way of studies of applied energy-work (including acupuncture) have been made on account of that circumstance.

The points illustrated above are recommended as potential points that may benefit the client if Reiki Hands are applied. Each person will have different intensities of energies at each of those points (and the hundreds of others present within their energy-matrix), so for treatment purposes it is best to approach each client as a unique individual.

Your sensitivity to the spiritual energy matrix of the client may be the best means to determine the best sequence of hand treatment application.

If you do not have a level of sensitivity to spiritual energy that you are comfortable with at this time, know that if you practice regularly that you will in time discover how you sense spiritual energy, but until then and in that situation, I recommend the following:

"Someplace To Start" Application sequence:
    1. Back
    2. Heart
    3. Hips
    4. Knees
    5. Feet
    6. Shoulders
    7. Elbows
    8. Hands
    9. Head

"Someplace To Start" Description:

• Start with the client facing down and treat their back.
    • When complete, ask the client to turn over so that they are facing up.
    • Begin with the heart, work downward to the feet, move to the shoulders, work down the arms, and then finish with the head.

I wish to emphasize that the sequence recommended above is only if you need guidance to begin the treatment.

You may wish to follow that sequence until you feel that it is time to modify it and apply Reiki to other areas on the clients body.

If you are experienced with energy work and sensitive to levels or intensities of energy within the clients body, then use the illustrations as a "For Your Information" guide. Scan the clients body, determine the different intensity levels of energy present in their body, compare the intensity to areas on the diagrams, and apply Reiki where your intuition guides you to apply Reiki, in the sequence your intuition guides you to apply Reiki.

suzid75 wrote:... is the sessions on a daily basis....

Ideally, practice/apply Reiki every day.

suzid75 wrote:... for how long to be completely cured?

If cures were as simple and effective of hands-on healing through practices such as Reiki, sciences would not have developed in the way that they have during the last couple hundred years. "Curing" is the job of doctors and scientists for Reiki flows through them in such a way that helps them find the scientific discoveries that lead to cures. Reiki may help a person find healing, but Reiki will not cure the person of their ailment.

suzid75
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by suzid75 Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:03 am

Thank you so much for the info. it has been of great help. I have been practitioner for 10 months and my life has changed completely to the better and I have great pleasure when I know I had helped someone or even myself or can help someone.
    My intuition is very high and I depend on it to guide my way. In this case my intuition had led me to see that this person has PTSD and it turned out to be true.
    Reiki for PTSD is actually my first time so I wanted the correct information before I started. Your info was very helpful Smile
    I never tell my clients not to use medicine on the contrary I tell them to take it and with Reiki the outcome is even better. I just want to find ways to make them feel better,ease their pain, cope with what they are going through and try to bring balance to their energy.

Thank you again for everything and if there is any other questions, I know who to ask Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:37 am