Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

contact yes or no

mike tyson

contact yes or no Empty contact yes or no

Post by mike tyson Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:40 am

One time about 9 monthsago. A friend of mine sister has passed away from cancer. Even though I never met her in person. I had attuned her bistantly and I was doing distant healings as well.

At first I thought that we were making some headway because she wasn't in too much pain. I think as long as she wasn't in much pain at least the reiki was helping her there.

Well about 2 months after she had passed. I thought that I'd try to seee if ii could contact her spiritually.

I did an attunement. When I sent the energy to her. I got a little tap at the back of my head near the base of my brain. I also got a little ping at my left shin.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

contact yes or no Empty Re: contact yes or no

Post by LightBody Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 am

mike tyson wrote:One time about 9 monthsago. A friend of mine sister has passed away from cancer. Even though I never met her in person. I had attuned her bistantly and I was doing distant healings as well.
    At first I thought that we were making some headway because she wasn't in too much pain. I think as long as she wasn't in much pain at least the reiki was helping her there.
    Well about 2 months after she had passed.

My mother passed away from cancer (smokers cancer) some years ago. Reiki & prayers helped and the first time it went into complete remission, but she didn't stop smoking after the remission and the cancer returned with a vengeance.

mike tyson wrote:I thought that I'd try to seee if ii could contact her spiritually.

I did an attunement. When I sent the energy to her. I got a little tap at the back of my head near the base of my brain. I also got a little ping at my left shin.

I feel that's a combination of two things -- one is your energy-system awakening to these experiences (one might say that the "chakras are activating"), and another is actually making contact.
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:08 am

Interesting

Last edited by LightBody on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed quoted material)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:04 am

I'm not clear on what's being said. Are ya saying you tried to contact your dead relative by 'attuning' her? Or you were attuning (an alive person) and felt a tap at the back of your head?

warmest wishes

Wayne
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 am

Milarepa wrote:I'm not clear on what's being said. Are ya saying you tried to contact your dead relative by 'attuning' her? Or you were attuning (an alive person) and felt a tap at the back of your head?

warmest wishes

Wayne
    i attempted to attune or cintact the dead relative of a friend. Felt a tap on the back pf my head and shin.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:07 am

Thanks Mike. It's an unorthodox way of contacting a dead person (attuning), nevertheless this section is a safe place to post Reiki experiences, Smile.

What do you feel happened? And what have ya tried since?
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 am

Milarepa wrote:...It's an unorthodox way of contacting a dead person (attuning)

I've done it... While I lived as a Zen Monk in the San Francisco Zen Center (between 1991-1993) one of my younger brothers died in a car accident. I was sitting alone in the meditation hall processing grief and also focusing on Reiki, when I felt my brothers presence -- so I began meditating on Reiki attunement energies. I imagined the process of Level 1, Level 2 and while that was going on felt my brother surround my entire body and mind, then when I reached the Level 3 level of energies there was a huge flash of light and I felt him rise upwards into a light much more powerful than what we were experiencing.

Other times when I was visited by those I served as a hospice volunteer onto I performed Reiki attunement meditations... sometimes they didn't like the energy and floated away, but other times they absorbed it and they expanded in ways similar to what I witnessed happening to my brother.

mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 am

LightBody wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:...It's an unorthodox way of contacting a dead person (attuning)

I've done it... While I lived as a Zen Monk in the San Francisco Zen Center (between 1991-1993) one of my younger brothers died in a car accident. I was sitting alone in the meditation hall processing grief and also focusing on Reiki, when I felt my brothers presence -- so I began meditating on Reiki attunement energies. I imagined the process of Level 1, Level 2 and while that was going on felt my brother surround my entire body and mind, then when I reached the Level 3 level of energies there was a huge flash of light and I felt him rise upwards into a light much more powerful than what we were experiencing.

Other times when I was visited by those I served as a hospice volunteer onto I performed Reiki attunement meditations... sometimes they didn't like the energy and floated away, but other times they absorbed it and they expanded in ways similar to what I witnessed happening to my brother.

God and his universe are just mind boggling and wonderful to have a chance to experience.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:38 am

Yeah i'd an experience with a presence before. At the time it was thought to be demonic. Someone very knowledgeable in Reiki advised me it's not unknown for an ancestor to be present on the right side (if i remember rightly). I'll ask the person to remind me a little. And get back tomorrow.

Oh, my experience came from what was my self-treating. so kinda spontaneous.

I wondered if direct contact was attempted, if instead of a Reiki attunement, perhaps some use of HSZSN might be better. Just an idea.

warmest wishes

Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:08 pm