Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Frank
Milarepa
6 posters

James Deacon Reiki Pages - Important!!!

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

James Deacon Reiki Pages - Important!!! Empty James Deacon Reiki Pages - Important!!!

Post by Milarepa Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Hiya,

The domain on James Deacons Reiki Pages - aetw.org may or may not be extending the domain registration. What this means is that the information on the site will not be as readily free to the public. Save for what may be in the waybackmachine database. It is advised that members gather what information they can such as downloads, etc, as soon as possible.

Please don't inundate the website owner with questions over this. Respect the owners right to privacy.

Both myself and the forum are taking this opportunity to publicly thank James for all the work he has done. And shared. James being James wouldn't like such a public thank-you, but me being me, i of course have to! Lol.

James was a huge part of my own Reiki journey. Someone i feel a deep connection with, and a huge bond. As well as being so generous in my own path, James has also been a very important part of inner-workings of RLL.

With James' attention to detail, you could be sure that the information he gave here, on other forums, and particularly his website, was not only generous, but deliberate. There remains much that the information can reveal. Hidden in plain sight.

The information is there, it's up to each of us to find out for ourselves where it leads.

A heart-felt thank-you to www.aetw.org ...

Reiki Learning Lounge
    Frank
    Frank

James Deacon Reiki Pages - Important!!! Empty Re: James Deacon Reiki Pages - Important!!!

Post by Frank Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Thank you for letting us know!

I haven't been here for a while and I saw your message on Facebook.

Indeed, let's start with a big thank you to James!

Of course, I'm not aware of all the things leading to the decision to extend the registration or not. However, I do want to offer something. If needed and/or appreciated, I would be more than happy to host the website (with of course sole and complete access for James). Don't know if it helps.. but hey.. I can always offer Wink

*Gasshō*
    Frank
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

James Deacon Reiki Pages - Important!!! Empty Re: James Deacon Reiki Pages - Important!!!

Post by Colin Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:05 am

Thanks for the heads-up, Wayne!

It would be very sad to lose such a wonderful Reiki repository. I hope an alternative option is taken up by James.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:49 am

bounce Thanks James for all the times
    I used your site for references James Deacon Reiki Pages - Important!!! 850837

It was much appreciated James Deacon Reiki Pages - Important!!! 307123
    Dokasan
    Dokasan

Post by Dokasan Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Thank you James for carrying the Reiki torch for as long as you did. May your next stage of evolution bring you joy and peace as you walk that path alone.
    Gassho _/\_
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:44 pm

the page is still up.. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:41 am