Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

reiki shares..

chuglet
    chuglet

reiki shares.. Empty reiki shares..

Post by chuglet Wed May 06, 2009 2:14 am

I saw that Colin had a notice about his reiki share in Eccles, and was pleased to note that all are welcome, even those not yet reiki attuned..
    I also run one on similar lines..chat/intro(if some people don't know each other yet), a meditation of some sort and everyone who wants gets a chance to lay on the table and get a 15-20 minute reiki session..
    For those who run/attend shares..I am open to suggestions about ways to keep those non-reiki attuned enthused/occupied.. Smile I always have books on hand, and a 5-10 minute break in between sessions where we chat)preferring basically silence during the reiki time and people may get chatty after the session in completed..

Another thing:- during the reiki mawashi..(bearing in mind all those discussions had on here already about ULE and people not attuned using their own personal ki..)what do people think about the non reiki initiated joining in?
    I know some people are very strict about who can attend their shares(in some cases only people they themselves have attuned) or only one particular style of reiki..I like to keep it open to all reiki ka, regardless of school, level or experience levels..All that is required is a desire to share reiki with others in a loving and respectful environment..
    I would love to hear about others and their experiences with reiki shares- past and present..Kevin
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

reiki shares.. Empty Re: reiki shares..

Post by chi_solas Wed May 06, 2009 4:13 am

I went to a Reiki Share a few towns from where
    I live. It was a pretty intimate group of about
    10 people. I think we were all from the same
    Usui Reiki. I had not thought about people being
    from different styles of Reiki. One person was not
    attuned she came with her friend, she was involved