Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

The ascension

mike tyson

The ascension Empty The ascension

Post by mike tyson Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 am

Recently I decided to get to know a little more about Makio Usi the founder of modern day Reiki. So I went to the internet and checked out a book or pamphlet titled "The Ascension". It's about Makio Usi and his techniques used in Reiki. There is also a short interview with him as well.

I didn't know that he was a Christian or had Christian leanings when he first started teaching. However after reading about how he was attuned not by anyone individual, I realized that I was attuned the same way that he was, before Iwas attuned by my human reiki master.I really enjoy he takes on God, and how he quotes other people such as the Dali Lama etc.

My question do you think that it's possible that he could have been my attuner, even though he's not here in the same dimension as we are?

I've also started a re-look at the symbols (cho-ku re, sey hay kee-,Hon sha zee so nun) a little closer. I've even started doing my own sessions on myself with more emphasis on the symbols especially cho ku rey at the moment.

I can actually feel a bit of a difference when doing a reiki when I place the cho ku rey symbol at different areas in my body when doing a self reiki. I've always felt a different in power when I asked that my vibrations be raised to either the healing level or attunement level.

I'm giong to do a little experimentatin with that particular symbol and see what happens.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

The ascension Empty Re: The ascension

Post by chi_solas Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:32 am

mike tyson wrote:Recently I decided to get to know a little more about Makio Usi the founder of modern day Reiki. So I went to the internet and checked out a book or pamphlet titled "The Ascension". It's about Makio Usi and his techniques used in Reiki. There is also a short interview with him as well.

I didn't know that he was a Christian or had Christian leanings when he first started teaching. However after reading about how he was attuned not by anyone individual, I realized that I was attuned the same way that he was, before Iwas attuned by my human reiki master.I really enjoy he takes on God, and how he quotes other people such as the Dali Lama etc.

My question do you think that it's possible that he could have been my attuner, even though he's not here in the same dimension as we are?

I've also started a re-look at the symbols (cho-ku re, sey hay kee-,Hon sha zee so nun) a little closer. I've even started doing my own sessions on myself with more emphasis on the symbols especially cho ku rey at the moment.

I can actually feel a bit of a difference when doing a reiki when I place the cho ku rey symbol at different areas in my body when doing a self reiki. I've always felt a different in power when I asked that my vibrations be raised to either the healing level or attunement level.

I'm giong to do a little experimentatin with that particular symbol and see what happens.

Mike, you are not only a self
    healer you are a self learner.
    The symbols enhance your ULFE
    & they help prepare the mind
    to take on the task that each
    symbol represents. sunny The ascension 850837
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:03 am

chi_solas wrote:
    mike tyson wrote:Recently I decided to get to know a little more about Makio Usi the founder of modern day Reiki. So I went to the internet and checked out a book or pamphlet titled "The Ascension". It's about Makio Usi and his techniques used in Reiki. There is also a short interview with him as well.

I was originally attuned like i said before not even knowing what the three major symbols are. I was just thinking about practicing reiki at my local gym. As i was cooling down doing some stretching the cho ku rey just started flowing in my direction.

Ive always been fascinated by this. Plus having realized that i actually have something in common with Makio Usi just sweetens the experience.

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 pm

I got no idea if he was your initiator bro, Smile. Still, be prepared for some tricky questions from others if you merely place him above you n lineage!

It's clear you feel a connection to him hat is stronger, and a renewed interest in the symbols. Searching for topics or posts on the symbols here will give hints of just what they are for. Lots of it will be posted by me, but honestly, i know next to nothing about them!

Thankyou for posting your thoughts and experiences on here, i always look forward to them.

P.S. Some suggest that Usui was not Christian (as Takata said it). I'd be more inclined to suggest he was, at least at some point.

See: http://www.aetw.org/reiki_japanese_christianity.htm
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 am

Milarepa wrote:I got no idea if he was your initiator bro, Smile. Still, be prepared for some tricky questions from others if you merely place him above you n lineage!

It's clear you feel a connection to him hat is stronger, and a renewed interest in the symbols. Searching for topics or posts on the symbols here will give hints of just what they are for. Lots of it will be posted by me, but honestly, i know next to nothing about them!

Thankyou for posting your thoughts and experiences on here, i always look forward to them.

P.S. Some suggest that Usui was not Christian (as Takata said it). I'd be more inclined to suggest he was, at least at some point.

See: http://www.aetw.org/reiki_japanese_christianity.htm
    He makes a lot of quotes directly from the New Testament some in his own words. Even Jesus's students or disciples explained things in ways that fir their personalities.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 pm

mike tyson wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

I was originally attuned like i said before not even knowing what the three major symbols are. I was just thinking about practicing reiki at my local gym. As i was cooling down doing some stretching the cho ku rey just started flowing in my direction.

Ive always been fascinated by this. Plus having realized that i actually have something in common with Makio Usi just sweetens the experience.

Folks are usually drawn to
    others who have like qualities
    and Usui's self healing practice
    has helped folks step out of the
    box and acknowledge their healing
    abilites Arrow sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:06 pm