Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

New to Reiki - Advice? Tips? Tricks?

peaceweaver
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

New to Reiki - Advice? Tips? Tricks? Empty New to Reiki - Advice? Tips? Tricks?

Post by peaceweaver Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:58 am

Hello everyone,

I've just been attuned, about a week ago, to Reiki Level 1. The first couple of days my self treatments were very successful, I fell and really did a number on my knee but the pain was minimal with my new reiki hands!
    Then one day I woke up, went to do a self treatment, and nothing. Since then, I've been doing self treatments but my hands don't warm up, tingle, anything...

I'm wondering if I'm not activating reiki properly. Or maybe I'm missing a step in the process.

Does anyone have any meditations they do to open up to reiki? Anything they visualize to increase the flow?

For some reason I feel like I've lost my ability to use reiki, which I know you can't but...

Any tips?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

New to Reiki - Advice? Tips? Tricks? Empty Re: New to Reiki - Advice? Tips? Tricks?

Post by Milarepa Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 am

Hatsurei ho may help.

http://www.aetw.org/d_hatsurei_ho.html

Warm welcome to the forum!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

New to Reiki - Advice? Tips? Tricks? Empty Re: New to Reiki - Advice? Tips? Tricks?

Post by chi_solas Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 pm

peaceweaver wrote:Hello everyone,

I've just been attuned, about a week ago, to Reiki Level 1. The first couple of days my self treatments were very successful, I fell and really did a number on my knee but the pain was minimal with my new reiki hands!
    Then one day I woke up, went to do a self treatment, and nothing. Since then, I've been doing self treatments but my hands don't warm up, tingle, anything...

I'm wondering if I'm not activating reiki properly. Or maybe I'm missing a step in the process.

Does anyone have any meditations they do to open up to reiki? Anything they visualize to increase the flow?

For some reason I feel like I've lost my ability to use reiki, which I know you can't but...

Any tips?

New to Reiki - Advice? Tips? Tricks? 85412 peaceweaver.

Reiki flows even when you
    can't feel heat/tingle. Reiki
    hands adjust to the needs of
    the person receiving. sunny
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:19 pm

in the beginning, when i applied reiki to myself i had trouble distinguishing in my mind if i was the receiver (which i'm good at) or giver (also good at). it seems that the two at once were quite foreign to me!

TRUST is the lesson i learned, to quieten my mind and trust that the reiki was flowing whether i could sense it or not (either as the giver, reciever or both)

how are you going now?
    peaceweaver
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by peaceweaver Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:51 am

Hey!

Thanks to all of you who responded, and sorry for my late response!

Things are going much better now. The flow is more obvious to me and I'm noticing fast changes to my mood, physical energy, and my meditations/channeling/intuition are al increasing in clarity and "power".

I've just been attuned to level two and hope to continue with Lightarian Reiki later this year.

Thanks ya'll Wink
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 am

Glad to hear it x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:10 am