Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

help please?

sjrl
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

help please? Empty help please?

Post by sjrl Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:07 pm

i was recently attuned to master level has have since been depressed,lost and angry. i didn't get these feeling after the first two and am lost as to what to do. could some-one please advise me? can i undo this somehow? it is nothing like i expected and was not warned that these type of feelings may arise for some, i was only told how good this was.
    please help, i'm so lost.
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

help please? Empty Re: help please?

Post by Carina_NZ Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:02 pm

hi sjrl,
    sorry to hear you are going through a rough time.

I will be happy to help you as much as I can, and offer practical advice where possible, as well as some distance healing if you would like.

can i ask how long ago did you receive the attunement? what does your master say about your situation? and are you practising your daily reiki routine?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:27 pm

sjrl wrote:i was recently attuned to master level has have since been depressed,lost and angry. i didn't get these feeling after the first two and am lost as to what to do. could some-one please advise me? can i undo this somehow? it is nothing like i expected and was not warned that these type of feelings may arise for some, i was only told how good this was.

There's a variety of reasons folks will say this is occuring. Honestly, drink lots of water, and self treat even more. Once I had to go do 3 hour sessions on myself every day for six weeks. And that just took the edge off my issue.

A teacher, well anyone really, will first off all go by their own personal experience in anything. So the reason you were not told of this maybe was because it wasn't known.

You're not infected with a life-killing disease. Though it can feel like that. I had a serious reaction one time to initiations. I became mentally ill. Was ready to leave my family also. Such a scary time. I dropped all other paths, and stuck with plain old Usui Shiki Ryoho, and using the first 3 symbols. It settled things after a time.

I also helped a woman before who had se severe reactions to initiations. In the end she had a medical condition which made her very sensitive to energy. Even being around radios and televisions badly affected her. Rule nothing out, but go back to basics with Reiki maybe.

warmest wishes

Wayne
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:04 pm

hi

i was curious if you could share the details about the interval(s) between your attunements for different reiki levels. if your master attunement was done immediately (or days after) your earlier attunements, it may be guessed that the problem is not exclusively about master attunements per se.

regards

salman
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Talk to the teacher who gave you the attunement, they should be able to help you..

A couple of years I go I met a lady who after receiving Reiki treatments felt like she was having a bit of a nervous breakdown.... she cried for days and days on end...then suddenly she woke up one morning feeling incredibly light and blissful..as though something had lifted from her and shifted within her.

She had been through a horrendous divorce and all round terrible time for a couple of years prior to her treatment....during that time she had been holding on to all these toxic emotions and memories yet hiding being a facade that she was doing ok.

What the Reiki treatments did for her was to break her energetic ties to all the negativity she was desperately holding onto and burying deeper and deeper within her system. As a consequence all these emotions floated to the surface of her awareness resulting in what felt like an emotional breakdown......it was intense but didn't last long and was the best way of 'cleansing and purifying' her system of all this toxic debris she was so desperate to keep hold of.

Some people call this kind of experience a 'healing crisis'... most people have a very gentle and subtle 'cleansing and purifying' experience, but I'm discovering that for those who's issues can run quite deep it can feel quite uncomfortable adjusting and realigning to a more balanced and harmonious state.

If you think of yourself as a glass of water with a three inch thick toxic sediment lying at the bottom of the glass....( an accumulation of all the unpleasant experiences and memories you've buried) as more fresh water is poured into the glass it's gonna stir up this sediment until it can be seen clouding all the clear water in the class, this sediment will continue to be stirred up until more and more fresh water is poured in.....eventually
    the glass will be full of clear water...

You need to pour more and more clear water ( reiki) into your glass until it becomes full of light ....hehe, I waffled a bit but go and talk to your teacher they should offer you all the advice and healing you need.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Pachamama wrote:

A couple of years I go I met a lady who after receiving Reiki treatments felt like she was having a bit of a nervous breakdown.... she cried for days and days on end...then suddenly she woke up one morning feeling incredibly light and blissful..as though something had lifted from her and shifted within her.

She had been through a horrendous divorce and all round terrible time for a couple of years prior to her treatment....during that time she had been holding on to all these toxic emotions and memories yet hiding being a facade that she was doing ok.

interesting read sunny
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:13 pm

sjrl wrote:
    i was recently attuned to master level has have since been depressed,lost and angry. i didn't get these feeling after the first two and am lost as to what to do. could some-one please advise me? can i undo this somehow? it is nothing like i expected and was not warned that these type of feelings may arise for some, i was only told how good this was.

how are you?

Last edited by Lambs-Wool on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing quotes)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 pm