Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Milarepa
Rlei_ki
6 posters

Reiki Master jailed for abusing patients

Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Reiki Master jailed for abusing patients  Empty Reiki Master jailed for abusing patients

Post by Rlei_ki Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 pm

From 'The Telegraph':

"A "revered Reiki Master" has been jailed for 16 years for abusing six women and two children on his treatment table. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9911602/Reiki-Master-jailed-for-abusing-patients.html

silent
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki Master jailed for abusing patients  Empty Re: Reiki Master jailed for abusing patients

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 am

wow, what a B*****d
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki Master jailed for abusing patients  Empty Re: Reiki Master jailed for abusing patients

Post by chi_solas Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Thanks James. flower

There's a flip side to this
    issue and common sense rules
    I touch on both sides of this
    delicate issue when I teach. Reiki Master jailed for abusing patients  850837
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:54 pm

ok -
    without judgement, some people are put on earth to do terrible things to their fellow soul partners in order to assist them in growth and development. they create chaos, change and facilitate learning in a way that you never thought possible. i get that. he chose that path, they chose theirs, and we're all one <3

i personally have felt the primal power that flows through a reiki session, and understand how urges can come. ethically, i am a strong person, but not everyone is. perhaps thats another thread Wink

but reactional judgement tells me too that it's just sad that things like this happen - i sincerely hope there is a greater purpose to this event, than what the media print.

it also saddens me that for 25 years worth of abusing others, he only got 16 years. that doesn't seem like balance to me. it also saddens me that the women are so low in esteem that they (thoughts become things) attract that to their life, and allow it to happen.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 am

I seem to recall the other year that a lady in the U.K. was ordered by the court to remove certain words about Reiki healing/curing specific ailments from her advertising... but this recent event will not be the last time our community sees it.

Anyone, literally anyone, may become a Reiki Master, without background checks, without any previous education, and sometimes that prestigious title may be earned with a certificate by simply entering one's name and e-mail into an online form.

A another new change stands before the community.
    Naturepixie
    Naturepixie

Post by Naturepixie Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:37 am

Carina_NZ wrote:ok -
    without judgement, some people are put on earth to do terrible things to their fellow soul partners in order to assist them in growth and development. they create chaos, change and facilitate learning in a way that you never thought possible. i get that. he chose that path, they chose theirs, and we're all one <3

i personally have felt the primal power that flows through a reiki session, and understand how urges can come. ethically, i am a strong person, but not everyone is. perhaps thats another thread Wink

but reactional judgement tells me too that it's just sad that things like this happen - i sincerely hope there is a greater purpose to this event, than what the media print.

it also saddens me that for 25 years worth of abusing others, he only got 16 years. that doesn't seem like balance to me. it also saddens me that the women are so low in esteem that they (thoughts become things) attract that to their life, and allow it to happen.

I agree Carina.....

I'm learning that we are not supposed to judge people, but sometimes it can be very hard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:56 am