Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Hi :) Little question bout cold energy

THESHININGONE
    THESHININGONE
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hi :) Little question bout cold energy  Empty Hi :) Little question bout cold energy

Post by THESHININGONE Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Got a question about cold energy i sometimes experience..

It starts at beckside of my spine behind the heart area. And it starts building up towards the shoulders , neck and backside of my arms. Can do it by wil energy starts rising and gets colder and colder , remember sometimes once its like 35 degrees outside very very hot, body just cools down and feel like some kind of refrigerator sometimes really tears start comming out of my eyes.

Hi :) Little question bout cold energy  Untitled

Can someone explain what it is because it seems like you know more about it.

Txank you cat
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hi :) Little question bout cold energy  Empty Re: Hi :) Little question bout cold energy

Post by chi_solas Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:07 am

THESHININGONE wrote:Got a question about cold energy i sometimes experience..

It starts at beckside of my spine behind the heart area. And it starts building up towards the shoulders , neck and backside of my arms. Can do it by wil energy starts rising and gets colder and colder , remember sometimes once its like 35 degrees outside very very hot, body just cools down and feel like some kind of refrigerator sometimes really tears start comming out of my eyes.

Txank you cat
    I have experienced both extreme hot/cold
    when facilitating a Reiki session. Afterwards 
    when I ask the client about their experience
    during the same session. We both have had 
    different experiences. The energy flow can be
    hot or cold  depending on each person's body 
    needs. Arrow sunny  bounce Hi :) Little question bout cold energy  850837
    THESHININGONE
    THESHININGONE
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hi :) Little question bout cold energy  Empty Re: Hi :) Little question bout cold energy

Post by THESHININGONE Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:36 am

chi_solas wrote:

Txank you cat

thanks , but i need much more explenation concerning that cold energy.

If i for example rise cold energy to much for very long period of time then usually later on i experience burn at the right side of my lung... i dont think thats okay at all.

How come that i never experienced warm energy current?
    Is that cold energy chi energy circulating my body ?
    What can be done with that cold energy ?

thanks
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:16 am

THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Txank you cat

sounds like your looking for a scientific explanation

If i for example rise cold energy to much for very long period of time then usually later on i experience burn at the right side of my lung... i dont think thats okay at all.

what do you think is wrong scratch  you may need to be checked by a Medical DR flower

have you discussed these issues with your Reiki Teacher/practitioner   Question

thanks
    THESHININGONE
    THESHININGONE
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by THESHININGONE Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:20 am

chi_solas wrote:
    THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Txank you cat

what do you think is wrong scratch  you may need to be checked by a Medical DR flower

thanks

facesmiling

Thats why i visited this forum to find more about cold energy because this kind of forum must be full of Reiki Teacher/practitioners.

But no much response.... they all must be way to bussy healing eachother.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:24 am

THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Txank you cat

thanks

facesmiling

Thats why i visited this forum to find more about cold energy because this kind of forum must be full of Reiki Teacher/practitioners.

THESHININGONE  

someone may have an 
    answer for you  study

If folks live in my part of the world
    they are busy shoveling  snow  Arrow 

Do you practice the Self-healing Reiki Principles.......  sunny

THE FIVE REIKI PRINCIPLES

I - Just for today, I will not be angry.

Anger at others or oneself or at the whole world, creates serious blockages in one's energy. It is the most complex inner enemy.

Reiki is an excellent tool to remove anger blockages which have accumulated in the body over years, but it cannot remove the residue of current anger which occurs daily.
    Letting go of anger. brings Piece into the Mind.

II - Just for today, I will not worry.

While anger deals with past and present events, worry deals with future ones. Although worry is not always a negative phenomena, endless worries may fill one's head, and each one bores a small hole in one's body and soul. While anger requires a focused Reiki treatment to remove obstacles, worry requires the energy to be spread throughout the entire body.
    Letting go of worry, brings healing into the Body.

III - Just for today, I will be grateful.

Be grateful from your heart inward. Inner intention is the important element in this principle. Simple things as thanks, forgiveness, smile, good words, gratitude can improve others life and make them happy.

Being thankful brings Joy into the Spirit.

IV - Just for today, I will do my work honestly.

Support yourself and your family respectably, without harming others. Earn a respectable living, live a life of honor.

Working Honestly brings Abundance into the Soul.

V- Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing.

Honor your parents, honor your teachers, honor your elders.
    Being Kind brings Love into the Will.
    THESHININGONE
    THESHININGONE
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by THESHININGONE Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:49 am

chi_solas wrote:
    THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Txank you cat

thanks

facesmiling

THESHININGONE  

someone may have an 
    answer for you  study

Or of they live in Austria they got covered under avalanche

Anger at others or oneself or at the whole world, creates serious blockages in one's energy. It is the most complex inner enemy.

Reiki is an excellent tool to remove anger blockages which have accumulated in the body over years, but it cannot remove the residue of current anger which occurs daily.

While anger deals with past and present events, worry deals with future ones. Although worry is not always a negative phenomena, endless worries may fill one's head, and each one bores a small hole in one's body and soul. While anger requires a focused Reiki treatment to remove obstacles, worry requires the energy to be spread throughout the entire body.

Be grateful from your heart inward. Inner intention is the important element in this principle. Simple things as thanks, forgiveness, smile, good words, gratitude can improve others life and make them happy.

Support yourself and your family respectably, without harming others. Earn a respectable living, live a life of honor.

they are busy shoveling  snow  Arrow  

Or if they live in Austria they got covered by n avalanche.  sunny

Thank you for the THE FIVE REIKI PRINCIPLES they remind me of THE 10 COMMANDMENTS from the bible.

Simes like REIKI simplified those COMMANDMENTS by switching from 10 to 5 ....must be because of the world nature fonds and to spere all those peautifull trees of this planet so all of us here in the city areas can get much more oxigen and not suffocate eachother.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:18 am

THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Txank you cat

thanks

facesmiling

THESHININGONE  

someone may have an 
    answer for you  study

Thank you for the THE FIVE REIKI PRINCIPLES they remind me of THE 10 COMMANDMENTS from the bible.

Simes like REIKI simplified those COMMANDMENTS by switching from 10 to 5 ....must be because of the world nature fonds and to spere all those peautifull trees of this planet so all of us here in the city areas can get much more oxigen and not suffocate eachother.

flower what understanding do you have of Reiki sunny
    THESHININGONE
    THESHININGONE
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by THESHININGONE Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:34 pm

chi_solas wrote:
    THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    THESHININGONE wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Txank you cat

thanks

facesmiling

THESHININGONE  

someone may have an 
    answer for you  study

flower what understanding do you have of Reiki sunny

People having control of their energy bodies healing others directly or on distance.
    jeniray
    jeniray

Post by jeniray Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:16 am

Hello 'the shining one'

I've experinced a whole range of sensations: cold/hot/tingling/pulsing. I just let Reiki flow - I do not direct it by will.

Living guided by the Reiki Principles, for me, is as important as giving myself/others healing.

My understabding of Reiki: I am blessed to be connected to Divine Spirit. I allow Divine Spirit to flow through me, to heal myself and others. I do not try to control it, just allow it to flow.
    Living by the Reiki Principles does give me control of my mental/emotional state and there for my behaviour.

If you are concerned there may be something wrong with your lung, maybe get it checked by a doctor.

I hope you find this helpful. Namaste beat
    Tiffany Hunter
    Tiffany Hunter

Post by Tiffany Hunter Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:30 am

Txank you cat

Hi. Energy that releases from the heart (cold or hot) and then moves to the throat is following a very common release pattern. Much is stored near our hearts and our bodies prefer to release it from our throats. If the release does not happen at the throat, the body must find another place to store it, and the energy will move somewhere else. Reiki often triggers this pattern because the body uses the Reiki to support stored energy to detach (from the heart or elsewhere) and release (from the throat).

If this feels right to you, the place to start is to first feel proud of yourself that you are giving your body what it needs and allowing it to release energy that it does not want. Next time it happens see if you can relax and relax, and allow your throat chakra to open wide and softly, letting the energy release from there. If you still have trouble letting it go, and your body tries to put it somewhere else again, then you may want to seek help from an energy medicine practitioner who does emotional release work.

Hope this helps.

Tiffany
    THESHININGONE
    THESHININGONE
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by THESHININGONE Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:02 pm

jeniray wrote:Hello 'the shining one'

I've experinced a whole range of sensations: cold/hot/tingling/pulsing. I just let Reiki flow - I do not direct it by will.

Living guided by the Reiki Principles, for me, is as important as giving myself/others healing.

My understabding of Reiki: I am blessed to be connected to Divine Spirit. I allow Divine Spirit to flow through me, to heal myself and others. I do not try to control it, just allow it to flow.
    Living by the Reiki Principles does give me control of my mental/emotional state and there for my behaviour.

If you are concerned there may be something wrong with your lung, maybe get it checked by a doctor.

I hope you find this helpful. Namaste beat

thankz for reply ...for me is never constant energy flow pnly if done by will ....but im also not kundalini active...

Last edited by THESHININGONE on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THESHININGONE
    THESHININGONE
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by THESHININGONE Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Tiffany Hunter wrote:

Txank you cat

Hi. Energy that releases from the heart (cold or hot) and then moves to the throat is following a very common release pattern. Much is stored near our hearts and our bodies prefer to release it from our throats. If the release does not happen at the throat, the body must find another place to store it, and the energy will move somewhere else. Reiki often triggers this pattern because the body uses the Reiki to support stored energy to detach (from the heart or elsewhere) and release (from the throat).

If this feels right to you, the place to start is to first feel proud of yourself that you are giving your body what it needs and allowing it to release energy that it does not want. Next time it happens see if you can relax and relax, and allow your throat chakra to open wide and softly, letting the energy release from there. If you still have trouble letting it go, and your body tries to put it somewhere else again, then you may want to seek help from an energy medicine practitioner who does emotional release work.

Hope this helps.

Tiffany

So that cold energy is a chi energy it cannot be something else ...right ?

Every time i tried energy gets released at the spine right behing heart area...... then it moves towards back side of the neck back side of the arms at last entire body gets cold flush of energy. Like there are wings behind me at those areas energie also flows a lot....

Cold chills across entire body

If released can also feel pressure at the 3 eye area.....

It does not happen till i make it happen myself ......  it doesnt happen unconsciously....

Tried yesterday and after some time heart area started jumping i lil bit...... so i stopped. Have no idea why ?  (Maibe i am just directing blodflow across my body....)

What can it be acomplished with that cold energy is it good or bad?  You people are talking about warm current as well ....was experiencing that cold energy as a child and never was capable of feeling/controlling any warm current at all.

I find it myself very very funny....
    Tiffany Hunter
    Tiffany Hunter

Post by Tiffany Hunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:59 am

You sound like you're having fun exploring what your energy can do! If you are making it happen, it's not happening spontaneously, and your body is reacting negatively (your heart "jumping a bit") it sounds to me that your personality's enjoyment of having this control is overriding what your body is enjoying. I suspect what you're moving is chi, as that is the energy vibration most easy to manipulate with the mind. It's definitely not Reiki. You might think about taking a tai chi class. Those movements are designed to move the flow of chi though your body, it uses the physical movement and energy movement together. You could go into the minutia of what's happening with your teacher too, there's all kinds of detail there.
    THESHININGONE
    THESHININGONE
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by THESHININGONE Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:13 am

Tiffany Hunter wrote:You sound like you're having fun exploring what your energy can do! If you are making it happen, it's not happening spontaneously, and your body is reacting negatively (your heart "jumping a bit") it sounds to me that your personality's enjoyment of having this control is overriding what your body is enjoying.  I suspect what you're moving is chi, as that is the energy vibration most easy to manipulate with the mind. It's definitely not Reiki. You might think about taking a tai chi class. Those movements are designed to move the flow of chi though your body, it uses the physical movement and energy movement together. You could go into the minutia of what's happening with your teacher too, there's all kinds of detail there.

Wooow thats so coool...... now at least i know that that cold energy that moves across body is a chi energy that i manipulate with a mind and its definitely not Reiki but should think of taking a chi class and learn how to control those movements to control flow of chi though my body using a physical and energy movements together and consult teacher as well for few minutes. Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:21 am