Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Hi, can you share your thoughts or experiences please

Reflexone
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hi, can you share your thoughts or experiences please Empty Hi, can you share your thoughts or experiences please

Post by Reflexone Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 am

Hi, I am new to this site, and it`s nice to be among like minded people.
    I am particularly interested in Reiki, amongst many other forms of healing, and one area I am currently doing some research in the question of Reiki Attunements offered.
    I am a Reiki Master, having been attuned "in person" and by "distance" attunemnts,and wondered if anyone has any thoughts on whether there is a difference in the quality of attunement by either methods, are both acceptable ?
    Any thoughts, suggestions, experiences would be appreciated,
    Look forward to hearing from you soon,
    Steve.
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hi, can you share your thoughts or experiences please Empty Re: Hi, can you share your thoughts or experiences please

Post by Colin Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi Steve

Welcome to the forum! cheers

Your question about attunements may best be asked in a separate thread in maybe the Reiki Questions and Answers section or the Reiki 3 section, as this section is really for introductions and welcomes. Smile

Why not start a new thread in one of those sections and see if it starts a nice discussion! There are people on here from various Reiki backgrounds so you are likely to get multiple viewpoints on this. It is an interesting topic!

Ai to Hikari (Japanese for Love & Light)
    Colin
    Reflexone
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hi, can you share your thoughts or experiences please Empty Re: Hi, can you share your thoughts or experiences please

Post by Reflexone Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:49 am

Thank you for the advice, i have posted it in the Q and A section ( i think )

Steve
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 am

Welcome to the forum!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:22 am